Does any one know what happen to kris...

Does any one know what happen to kristen swingle

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Wondering

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2011
I was just wondering what happen to her, she was so young. She was my age. It is sad, i pray for the family and her children.
bunny257

Powell, OH

#2 Jan 29, 2011
She overdosed on insulin. Sad! I pray for her babies!
Well

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2011
Was her sugar running high or something? Did the doctors have her dose to high. She had a good life that i knew of i could imagin her doing it intenisonly with having three children. It is truly sad it seems so unreal. I have two children and i couldnt imagen what they are going through. I hope that my children never have to go through that. I will keep them in my prayers. I pray god comforts them during this hard time.
Well

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2011
Surly to god she didnt do it intenisonly. Was her surgar running high, did the doctors have her on to high of a dose? She had a good life from what i knew of. I pray for those children may god comfort them in this time of need!
Sadly

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2011
bunny257 wrote:
She overdosed on insulin. Sad! I pray for her babies!
so did they rule it as a suide or what.
Sad story

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2011
I wonder how the children are doing? I dont understand how she could overdose on insluin. There had to be something wrong
bunny257

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 31, 2011
Suicide I do believe! There was a note left.
Really

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2011
Are you serious that is just crazy with three small children. She should have thought about thoes babies first. She will burn in hell for that and everyone says she would be with the angels no if you kill yourself you dont go to heaven they need to read the bible. How could anyone want to kill them self with beauitful babies. I dont understand! Wonder what went so wrong with her that she would want to do such. I see on jamies facebook page he listed his self as singel that was quick after your wife dies not even two weeks before you post it. Would he have any part in it. This is just crazy to me! I dont understand how she could do such!
There is help out there

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2011
I dont understand if she felt that way she could of went and got help. Damn marlene did that type of work before of course her little jamie was perfect in everyway i see why she didnt go to her. She could have got help anywhere though! This is a very sad story. Those childrens lives are now scared because of this. Those children are the one suffering from it and to honest thats a damn shame! If someone knew she was stressed out why did they be a freind or a good family member and reach out to her!
Whats happen now

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2011
So what is jamiee doing with the kids now? Who found her and the note? What did the note say? Did they have a nice funneral for her? She was a beautiful woman. She was always nice to me!
Sad

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2011
This is a very sad story. Just wish could have prevented it from happening!
Unknown

Milford, MA

#12 Feb 2, 2011
Really wrote:
Are you serious that is just crazy with three small children. She should have thought about thoes babies first. She will burn in hell for that and everyone says she would be with the angels no if you kill yourself you dont go to heaven they need to read the bible. How could anyone want to kill them self with beauitful babies. I dont understand! Wonder what went so wrong with her that she would want to do such. I see on jamies facebook page he listed his self as singel that was quick after your wife dies not even two weeks before you post it. Would he have any part in it. This is just crazy to me! I dont understand how she could do such!
Wow Really?!? I'm glad you've never suffered through mental health illness. Who are you to say someone will burn in Hell? Do you not think GOD has mercy on individuals whom the Devil is attacking. No one knows the mental anguish that she was going through at that time but I'm sure it has a horrible feeling to think the only way to make things better is to end your own life or the emptiness of not having anyone to turn to. The Bible also says not to JUDGE people but thats all this website is about.
No one

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2011
I am sorry to tell you i have mental illness. I have been there where you feel like there is no hope to go on, but a true friend reached out. Someone should haved reached out to her. You knew she was depressed why didnt you help her and read your bible, i hope she prayed really hard before she went that all i can say. No one to judge her. She was a beautiful person, always there for someone, fun to hang out with she was just a loving person i wish i still could have had contact with her just maybe things could have been different. Shame on you if you didnt reach out to her in time of need. I hope and pray she made peace with god and she is living it up. May god bless thoes children cause i say they are having a rough time now may god give them some peace of mind and understanding. Poor little children are prob so confused. May god bless you too.
R j j

United States

#14 Oct 23, 2012
You know everyone should mind there own damn business. You don't know what was going on in Kristen life and if people did reach out to her. And if you all knew her you would know she loved Jamie and those kids very much. Why judge her? For the person who said she will burn in hell. I hope one day you walk in her footsteps maybe you will burn in hell. Her death shouldn't even be on this damn site. Her kids and her husband deserve better in that they are still morning the lost of a mother and wife. Just so you know you all suck ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tanya. Lanhart 1 hr Reader 3
Brittany Ferris 8 hr NowYouSeeMe 28
Ryan & Mandy Ervin 10 hr Curious 5
Jayni Cordell 19 hr Just Me 9
Corrupt cops Sun Jenna 29
Shaye west location Sun true 6
amanda vance Sun former neighbor 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages