Kids Held Back
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
On The Case

Jackson, OH

#21 Mar 3, 2013
Jealous much wrote:
The kid can make new friends! God we need TP stop babying our fing kids!!!! The kid will be fine; keep your nose out of it and help a poor kid that's being abused or hungry!
The one child held back i know of was in the TAG program. Very bright young man.
Compensating

Logan, OH

#22 Mar 25, 2013
It is not about the kids it is about their Dads and what they were not when they were in school. So they live through the kid. Little Johnny's Dad was average when he was a kid but wants son to be superstar. Have you never been to a ball practice? Lol, whether it is 2nd grade or varsity high school they stand at all the practices huddled up and talking about how great they were and how great their kid is. And when their kid turns out to be an average athlete (99.5% do) then it is because the coach didn't like him or some other dumb reason other than the facts. Holding the kid back gives the compensating Dad a ray of hope that since the kid will be older, stronger, faster for a couple years that the kid will be the standout that the Dad wasn't. It is as simple as that.
mom

United States

#23 Mar 25, 2013
Lots of moms live through their daughters too!
dad

United States

#24 Mar 25, 2013
On The Case wrote:
<quoted text>The one child held back i know of was in the TAG program. Very bright young man.
Who was that?
D1 Athlete LOL

Logan, OH

#25 Mar 25, 2013
the fathers are ridic, al of their kids gonna be D1 playas just ask them dads they tell you. there will be some freshman driving themselves to school next year. and if the 2 dads i am thinking about don't see their kids being a star soon then they will transfer...kids get your education cause that is where your opportunity is...
haha

United States

#26 Mar 25, 2013
There are some d1 athletes at jackson now all right, but they are ALL girls!
Chris

AOL

#27 Mar 25, 2013
This is as ridiculous as mom's putting their little girls in makeup and parading them around these beauty pageants. If people didn't live up to what they think their potential was, tough. It's not your child's place to realize your dreams. It's supposed to be the parents teaching the kids to reach for their own.
real

United States

#28 Mar 25, 2013
Actually those kiddee pageants are much worse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Soldier or not? 4 min Lyssa 4
Jackson school board 21 min student 17
Who got tazed at holzer clinic 2 hr Curious 6
Prostitution in Jackson 3 hr Onethatknows 33
katie mutter 3 hr Raining time 4
travis williams 27 3 hr nikki 2
milf 7 hr Just saying 21

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance