Jackson, OH

#7 Aug 15, 2012
Red head wrote:
<quoted text>Can she suck dizk
I'm sure any female could pull it off
meeee

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Aug 15, 2012
I'm a good girl but would never try to pick anyone up off of this site or a lot of places for that matter...
TheDude

United States

#9 Sep 1, 2012
meeee wrote:
I'm a good girl but would never try to pick anyone up off of this site or a lot of places for that matter...
i dont even know you but damn am I proud, not to many woman i can say that about in this county
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Sep 2, 2012
TheDude wrote:
<quoted text>i dont even know you but damn am I proud, not to many woman i can say that about in this county
probably because I'm not originally from this county

Since: Sep 12

Jackson

#11 Sep 2, 2012
Red head wrote:
<quoted text>
Can she suck dizk
Asked for a "great girl". Sexual performance has nothing to do with quality as a mate. For a one-night stand, yes, but not for anything meaningful. People pick mates for the wrong reasons and end up in relationships doomed to failure.

Great men and great women are more rare than most are probably aware. Just in terms of cheating on you, there are more people that have been unfaithful than there are those that have never cheated on anyone, so odds are that you'd get with somebody with a history of infidelity. It's not just men, either, as I know plenty of cheating women.
yep

Jackson, OH

#12 Sep 2, 2012
jack wrote:
Jen Leonard is a great girl!
I know Jennifer Leonard! She's a great girl! Love you Jen
Grank

Ravenna, OH

#13 Sep 5, 2012
Are there any men in this town with good grammar?
never wrong says

Toms River, NJ

#14 Sep 21, 2012
they seem to be all taken.
Mindosha

Reynoldsburg, OH

#15 Sep 27, 2012
Mindy collins is a good gurl
reality

Athens, OH

#16 Sep 29, 2012
There is tons of good girls but you won't notice them because they are not dressed like slurs and not out seeking the attention. Guys only notice the girls with their tits hanging out. So just look a little harder and you will find them
hey

Bronx, NY

#17 Oct 4, 2012
You know people kill me..for one you definitely aren't going to find a good girl or good guy over the internet..PEOPLE LIE..in order to find a good guy our girl get off the internet..
And "reality" i'm a girl and I notice that girls are just as bad as guys about looks..if all you're worried about is looks you won't find a good girl or good guy anywhere because 9 times out of 10 they're all assholes and bitches..
If you would get to know someone by their personality or sense of humor or even their kind hearted acts they could be the best looking person to you and personally if you can find that now days you're lucky so hold on to them!!:)
To Go

Jackson, OH

#18 Oct 4, 2012
hey wrote:
You know people kill me..for one you definitely aren't going to find a good girl or good guy over the internet..PEOPLE LIE..in order to find a good guy our girl get off the internet..
And "reality" i'm a girl and I notice that girls are just as bad as guys about looks..if all you're worried about is looks you won't find a good girl or good guy anywhere because 9 times out of 10 they're all assholes and bitches..
If you would get to know someone by their personality or sense of humor or even their kind hearted acts they could be the best looking person to you and personally if you can find that now days you're lucky so hold on to them!!:)
Amen
not_ur_girl

Jackson, OH

#19 Oct 6, 2012
Mindosha wrote:
Mindy collins is a good gurl
Lmfao, in what way are you a good girl?? We used to be friends and you tried to screw my man behind my back, I'm sooo glad he turned your a$$ down because he probably would have caught one of your diseases
bie Scurlock jackson o

Wellston, OH

#20 Oct 8, 2012
Great is a woman who can hold on to her man ...just give him what he wants and he is yours .Love doesn't play into the equation and there is no problems . Live and Learn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aep 21 min brandy 7
Tractor Supply Girls 1 hr dave 1
Arch and eddies 8 hr Anonymous 1
Kristin Strickland (Dec '13) 11 hr 1whoknows 11
scott huddleston woman beater!! 13 hr . 9
moore twins Fri hmmmm 1
Anthony Fillinger (Feb '11) Fri hawk 10
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web