General Mills
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Box maker

Jackson, OH

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Who is screwing who? I know Johny KIng is there and he is leaving dna in any pair of panties he can. I know that the women assigned to his line a few months ago has all been with him since they've been hired.
match maker

Dublin, OH

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Box maker wrote:
Who is screwing who? I know Johny KIng is there and he is leaving dna in any pair of panties he can. I know that the women assigned to his line a few months ago has all been with him since they've been hired.
Tiffany Cravens
tcravens:)

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Excuse me this is Tiffany and I am married and have been for three years and my husband works there too so not sure what you think you know but never would I mess around on my husband I love him and my kids very much
jake

Jackson, OH

#4 Nov 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="tcravens:)"]Exc use me this is Tiffany and I am married and have been for three years and my husband works there too so not sure what you think you know but never would I mess around on my husband I love him and my kids very much[/QUOTE]

Your not fooling anybody,Tiffany! We all know what you really are! Your husband knows you have and still are cheating! But what can you say you both do it too each other,so I guess you reap what you sew!

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2012
jake wrote:
[QUOTE who="tcravens:)"]Exc use me this is Tiffany and I am married and have been for three years and my husband works there too so not sure what you think you know but never would I mess around on my husband I love him and my kids very much"

Your not fooling anybody,Tiffany! We all know what you really are! Your husband knows you have and still are cheating! But what can you say you both do it too each other,so I guess you reap what you sew!
Lol thank you for the laugh... I have never cheated on my husband nor he on me. But you guys can go ahead and say what you want we could care less what you pathetic people have to say we know the truth and love each other very much and have two beautiful healthy kids and will live a wonderful life together HAPPY sorry you have such a bad life you have talk bad about people... Oh well life goes on
lmao

Dublin, OH

#6 Nov 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="tcravens:)"] <quoted text>Lol thank you for the laugh... I have never cheated on my husband nor he on me. But you guys can go ahead and say what you want we could care less what you pathetic people have to say we know the truth and love each other very much and have two beautiful healthy kids and will live a wonderful life together HAPPY sorry you have such a bad life you have talk bad about people... Oh well life goes on[/QUOTE]

I hope he leaves your fat as*! Serves you well! Why don't you just come clean and tell him what's really been going on.
tcravens

Jackson, OH

#7 Nov 4, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he leaves your fat as*! Serves you well! Why don't you just come clean and tell him what's really been going on.
lol you guys are really funny you have gave Robert and I tons of laughs today! I might be fat but i can lose weight you will always be a low life who has nothing better to do but come up with some stupid shit I promise my husband and I are happier than any of you low lives on here!
It cracks me up to even think that i might work with who ever you are.. I have never done anything to anyone to have such ridiculous false allegations about me..
Qboxer

Jackson, OH

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Box maker wrote:
DNA in Boxers or briefs with this one? Heard a big Q is that correct?
menunsafe

Jackson, OH

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Qboxer wrote:
<quoted text> DNA in Boxers or briefs with this one? Heard a big Q is that correct?
Ladies you are all safe!
sperm count

Jackson, OH

#10 Nov 4, 2012
Sometimes you have to face the truth and it can be a bit painful! Yes,I do work with both of you and I've seen what goes on in that plant! It's pathetic,your nothing to look at so why throw yourself at other men,when supposably your happily married! Haha what a fuckin joke. I'm going to video tape you the next time and show your husband then you can try to talk your way out of it then! POS loser
Ladies

Jackson, OH

#11 Nov 4, 2012
Do you know what a duck looks like well what about a Queer?
tcravens

Jackson, OH

#12 Nov 4, 2012
sperm count wrote:
Sometimes you have to face the truth and it can be a bit painful! Yes,I do work with both of you and I've seen what goes on in that plant! It's pathetic,your nothing to look at so why throw yourself at other men,when supposably your happily married! Haha what a fuckin joke. I'm going to video tape you the next time and show your husband then you can try to talk your way out of it then! POS loser
I throw myself at men? Lol sweetheart first off if i were throwing myself at any man out there it would be my husband.. secondly i don't even talk to men out there that are around my age and I sure the hell would not throw myself at someone my fathers age... and i might not be a beautiful skinny women but i have never claimed to be.. POS not even close i work Robert works and we dont live off welfare(as i am sure you do)
Not sure who you are but go ahead and video me all you want and show my husband that you have nothing bc he will surely laugh in your face and then we will know who you are. trying to be all big and bad behind a computer screen.. Put your name on here... no better yet please don't bc i could give two shits less who you are. not sure why i have let you guys get to me and lower myself guess i just feel like if shit is being said about at least make it the truth and there is not a damn way in hell that any of the shit on here is true....
PLEASE do me a favor and GET A LIFE!!
Gaysohappy

Jackson, OH

#13 Nov 4, 2012
sperm count wrote:
He is interested in MEN. You ladies are a laughing stock this guy is Happy Gay!!
Panties

Jackson, OH

#14 Nov 4, 2012
Qboxer wrote:
<quoted text> DNA in Boxers or briefs with this one? Heard a big Q is that correct?
Correct he is not interested in panties is he? Gay Gay Gay?
jfk

Jackson, OH

#15 Nov 4, 2012
Panties wrote:
<quoted text>Correct he is not interested in panties is he? Gay Gay Gay?
Who's gay?
ignore them

The Plains, OH

#16 Nov 4, 2012
tcravens wrote:
<quoted text>lol you guys are really funny you have gave Robert and I tons of laughs today! I might be fat but i can lose weight you will always be a low life who has nothing better to do but come up with some stupid shit I promise my husband and I are happier than any of you low lives on here!
It cracks me up to even think that i might work with who ever you are.. I have never done anything to anyone to have such ridiculous false allegations about me..
Tiffany I don't think your fat and I think you are very pretty and I'm a female that works there

United States

#17 Nov 4, 2012
ignore them wrote:
<quoted text>Tiffany I don't think your fat and I think you are very pretty and I'm a female that works there
Why thank you:) I don't know why I let this get to me silly people with no lives lol
ignore them

The Plains, OH

#18 Nov 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="tcravens:)"] <quoted text>Why thank you:) I don't know why I let this get to me silly people with no lives lol[/QUOTE]
Just quit replying. Have the post removed instead of just adding fuel to the fire. I myself know that you can't talk to anyone at that plant unless your trying to screw them, unless that's what people want to think so they have something to talk about. Obviously someone is crushing on someone that talked to you there
Wile E Coyote

Jackson, OH

#19 Nov 5, 2012
And I thought Wellston Topix was bad !!!
Ladies

Jackson, OH

#20 Nov 9, 2012
I know one the women in question first name starts with A

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
family dollar 51 min gossip_girl 1
Burger King girls 1 hr Jus wonderin 1
Jayni Cordell 1 hr Someone 08 10
jamie 1 hr jLo 1
reasons to hate jackson 1 hr jaye 13
ray graham 2 hr nosey neighbor 2
Nick Bethel from Wellston (Jul '11) 12 hr wasssssupppp 17

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance