waiting for u

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

These two are worthles.They are ignorant and thieves.they think their bad and could not whip a child although they might because a defenseless child . i would like five minutes with the both of them for 5 minutes and whip them both.the time and place will come.they are mine.its just a matter of time.pussies.
waiting for u

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

john come get me please. you retard. set it up i'll be there.name it no cops.
waiting for u

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

hey were is that lyn edwards/bank robber at?
truth shall set u free

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

waiting for u wrote:
hey were is that lyn edwards/bank robber at?
she is with him on jisco west rd with her daughter chey
Important

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Where is he at? how can you get ahold of him?
Ironman

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Go out to his house and see him!
Important

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Yeah that's usually where people are. doesn't help if you don't know which house is his. all i know is its on Jisco west somewhere.
Ironman

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Important wrote:
Yeah that's usually where people are. doesn't help if you don't know which house is his. all i know is its on Jisco west somewhere.
Who are u? I have his cell #.
important

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

What's your name? I'll message you on Facebook. its a personal matter
I know

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Brown double wide on right past Harrison Road. Big Opana dealer. Big John gets them from Columbus and sells them. Cops are watching that place really heavy right now. Be careful. Might be a set up for you.
WOW

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I know wrote:
Brown double wide on right past Harrison Road. Big Opana dealer. Big John gets them from Columbus and sells them. Cops are watching that place really heavy right now. Be careful. Might be a set up for you.
Real smart.Don't know none of them.Nor do i want to.But in saying that, it is really smart of you posting cops are watching.Bet cops would love to Thank you.Duh!!!!!
important

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Oh no, i wasn't looking for drugs. i just wanted to talk to him. i haven't met him but wanted to talk to him about something. thank you so much. you don't know what this means to me.
Important

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I know wrote:
Call him and ask who came to meet him today.:-) thank you again dear. you made him happier than you'll ever know.
kas

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

well Lyn is on probation and is fked up all the time so y doesnt cops of=r federal know this and drug test her...her daughter krista was suppose to go to jail last weekend but was in the clubhouse
I know

Wellston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Real smart.Don't know none of them.Nor do i want to.But in saying that, it is really smart of you posting cops are watching.Bet cops would love to Thank you.Duh!!!!!
Smarty pants.....Do you really think they care if the cops are watching them? I was being sarcastic. Wouldn't want you as a detective.
real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

I wish both pieces of shit would vanish.
ummmm

Mars, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Well my daddy and lyn are not together. And you rude frikkers should step up. That's my daddy and brother so if you want to start something, then,let's go. Unless you're afraid of getting, your butt beat, by a, girl.
Concerned

Wellston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

ummmm wrote:
Well my daddy and lyn are not together. And you rude frikkers should step up. That's my daddy and brother so if you want to start something, then,let's go. Unless you're afraid of getting, your butt beat, by a, girl.
Lmao!
ummmm

Mars, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I know wrote:
Ummm actually dad doesn't go to Columbus for anything and I don't do drugs so I doubt it could ever be a set up.
IAMI

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Where is his girl friend Nancy? Oh yeah. Portsmouth jail waiting to go to prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
johnnys 20 min ding ding 15
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 33 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,472
time warner csble sucks 51 min just saying 2
great clips? 56 min haircut 6
Thomas 1 hr thomas 1
wife of a man named Thomas 1 hr missy lou 3
Wife of thomas 1 hr lol 6
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••