|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

My experience wrote:
<quoted text>So who are we supposed to report suspicious behavior to? And by the way, I am def thinking about getting my concealed carry permit!
Getting it would be a wise choice! Please be sure that once you do, you find time to practice with your firearm so that in the unfortunate case that you'd ever have to use it in real life, you'll be prepared.

It's really up to the citizens to do their best to prevent crime. As I stated previously, police won't or can't do much in terms of prevention, but just investigation once the crime has occurred. This is the false security that most people have in the U.S. ; believing that no matter where they are, the police are just a "scream or call away" and will be there to protect them.
Whatever

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

truth wrote:
Sounds to me like a bunch of dumb people on here who have been arrested and trying to get back at the police dept. Don't go out here and do crap and then get mad at the police for doing their jobs.
STUPID
Not everyone is guilty, but not all cops are bad, just some, but I have done nothing.
Whatever

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting it would be a wise choice! Please be sure that once you do, you find time to practice with your firearm so that in the unfortunate case that you'd ever have to use it in real life, you'll be prepared.
It's really up to the citizens to do their best to prevent crime. As I stated previously, police won't or can't do much in terms of prevention, but just investigation once the crime has occurred. This is the false security that most people have in the U.S. ; believing that no matter where they are, the police are just a "scream or call away" and will be there to protect them.
They will be there and protect depending on what your last name is, Like people can help what family they was born into even tho they might have done nothing to be treated that way, SO WRONG..........
hry

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Who's the really tall bald cop that that works out all the time and thinks he's the shit. I've got a great one on him
haha

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

hry wrote:
Who's the really tall bald cop that that works out all the time and thinks he's the shit. I've got a great one on him
Masters is bald but not really taller then the rest. Eric Yates is bald and taller but he works at the sheriffs dept
My experience

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks that I would have to wait until I hear screams or gun shots from my neighbor's home before I can call the police and have someone check it out. Could I use my "concele and carry" weapon if someone else is being threatened?
hry

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

haha wrote:
<quoted text>Masters is bald but not really taller then the rest. Eric Yates is bald and taller but he works at the sheriffs dept
Is masters late 30s and I think used to be married to a wellston girl
Truth

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

My experience wrote:
<quoted text>Sucks that I would have to wait until I hear screams or gun shots from my neighbor's home before I can call the police and have someone check it out. Could I use my "concele and carry" weapon if someone else is being threatened?
Per Ohio Law, and the handbook put out my the Attorney General, it is suggested/encouraged that you don't use your firearm to protect someone else in a situation where you may not be 100% sure what is taking place. If you are with another person, and they are attacked, you may use deadly force only if you would need to use it if you were the one being attacked. Let me give two examples:

You and I are walking outside to take trash to a dumpster and someone runs up and tries to attack me with a knife. You should legally be allowed to use deadly force in this case.

You and I are at a bar and myself and another guy have been butting heads all night. That guy and I "take it outside" to settle things, and in the middle of the fight, he pulls a knife on me. If you came outside and saw that, and used deadly force, you'd likely be facing homicide charges.
yeper

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Our police are the best!! They do what they are suppose to do and do a damn good job at it. How do you people know all their business?
mary

Wellston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

hry wrote:
<quoted text>Is masters late 30s and I think used to be married to a wellston girl
He hasn't seen 30's for awhile...
Just_me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

They really need to do something about all the disgusting,worthless druggies!
realistic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Hey truth hope in one hand and shit in the other see which fills up faster. no cop has ever risked thier life for me or any one else i care for or love. to me they are worthless, just out there trying to make life hard on people who are just trying to get by. so i stick by what i said. so maybe you should pray a little harder cause im not going to waste my time on something thats not even REAL!
realistic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

HA thats funny
no homo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

These cops aint corrupt..they are to dumb to be.they just ride around wasting gas..looking dumb.state highway potrol should take over.those dudes dont care if ur the pope..they will hoe check ur ass quick

Orient, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

You guys are retarded, truly retarded. They are getting the drugs off the streets and making bust all the time. It's the courts that are handing out the petty jail time and probations. These officers are risking their lives all the time. Take the suicide on limick, guess who responded, yep the Jackson police department. Did they need to go out there well I guess not since its not city limits but guess what they did. Bc they thought someone was in danger. So I guess when your spouse has a gun to your head they just shouldn't respond since you think they are so shitty.
haha

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Hinsch is dirty I know for sure he bought us beer a d brought it to us and we are not even 21 he is always trying to get on our good side
charger

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Who likes that black charger? I'm not pulling over for it you can't even see the police on the side of it
HateThisCounty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

I want to know what "hry" has on masters! Masters is a PR1CK!
Haha

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

HateThisCounty wrote:
I have heard many times that Hinsch is a dirty cop. And Masters is a walking d I c k
Hinsch and Masters are both gay faggit's and will have to answer to GOD one day for their dirty and dark secrets and that's my satisfaction I have out of it and both Ray Lewis and Bobbie Grimes are fn awesome in my book fine examples of law enforcement officers in my book oh and yeah Ray Vanetter's the best Bi**h of all of them for sure;)!!!!!!!!!
well

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

yeper wrote:
Our police are the best!! They do what they are suppose to do and do a damn good job at it. How do you people know all their business?
rfool to even post that on here they do nothing they let the people that murder other people get away with it because they are to dumb to check the person that did it omg get a life look at all the murders that have been unsolved i think most of the police dep. are retards,the cheif is at the top of the list

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 28,430
Thompson's iRepair (Ike Thompson) 1 hr All true 9
looking for the girl dance at foxrun years ago 5 hr mizz 9
Joseph flowers 14 hr Mee 4
kayla buttery 18 hr Jooooooo 5
fireworks in Jackson 2014 19 hr former jc 85
boxer pup to give away Wed kellimarch 4
•••
•••
•••
Jackson Dating

more search filters

less search filters