jackson police department

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
madjacksonmadman

Peoria, IL

#1 Sep 14, 2012
why in the f does the police officers in this town get to screw people ray lewis and grimes are very cool and ray lewis is fn awesome i respect ray lewis. but hinsch the gd stench makes me sick how can he threaten people and get away with it if anyone has any comments let it be known i got screwed and im a drug addict the gd needle junkies and crack headed thieves rule jackson f the city of jackoffson to every good person is the town i love you but to the city this is what i say fu
HateThisCounty

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2012
I have heard this before on him! What happened? I hate this place!
RuffMeantLoverOn Heals

Logan, OH

#4 Sep 16, 2012
God, do I know how you feel. I have not been treated good by police and I have never been in trouble, Live a normal life, take care of my kids, work all the time and I don't use drugs, I don't even drink but once in a while, I pay taxes, I'm good to other people and treated like dirt for who my father is. So not right.................
citizen

Bellevue, WA

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Their probably tired of putting up and having to try to clean this hole up, just like everybody else.
Patti

Wellston, OH

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Well let me tell ya, last night I watched someone buy alcohol for underage kids and then go back in store and steal a forty, put it right in his pants. yes I called the cops and was treated like an idiot by Masters. I told him this is in my neighborhood and I don't need theives or bad people like that in it. he treated me like I was lying and I didn't know what I was talking about. I now understand why citizens want to stand on the sidelines and not report anything.
HateThisCounty

United States

#7 Sep 16, 2012
I have heard many times that Hinsch is a dirty cop. And Masters is a walking d I c k
that guy

United States

#8 Sep 16, 2012
Yea, the police department is very corrupted...
diamond

Jackson, OH

#9 Sep 16, 2012
Hinsch is dirty. He dates or shall I re-word that, fools around with the people he arrests. This is how someone and their relation got out of trouble.
Lettin u no

Waverly, OH

#10 Sep 16, 2012
Hinch was planted here years ago by the FBI after all the unsolved murders. you can tell by talking to him that he is smarter than the others. he was sent to break the coruption and instead they pay him $5000 a month extra to keep his mouth shut and let the corupt jpd run busines as usual. he reports that things are normal. dont believe me?????? i used to date a person who made the monthy delivery to him.
Whatever

Logan, OH

#11 Sep 16, 2012
citizen wrote:
Their probably tired of putting up and having to try to clean this hole up, just like everybody else.
That's no reason for them to break the law them self.
spammy

Wellston, OH

#12 Sep 16, 2012
Lettin u no wrote:
Hinch was planted here years ago by the FBI after all the unsolved murders. you can tell by talking to him that he is smarter than the others. he was sent to break the coruption and instead they pay him $5000 a month extra to keep his mouth shut and let the corupt jpd run busines as usual. he reports that things are normal. dont believe me?????? i used to date a person who made the monthy delivery to him.
that's funny because before he was a cop I worked with him at Walmart.
Whatever

Logan, OH

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Patti wrote:
Well let me tell ya, last night I watched someone buy alcohol for underage kids and then go back in store and steal a forty, put it right in his pants. yes I called the cops and was treated like an idiot by Masters. I told him this is in my neighborhood and I don't need theives or bad people like that in it. he treated me like I was lying and I didn't know what I was talking about. I now understand why citizens want to stand on the sidelines and not report anything.
I don't report anything anymore. My sister is under age and her bf kept threatening to kill her and they knew where his family was, where he stayed and all the info they needed, not one thing was said or done, never even sent the reports to the prosecutor, It's still going on, has been for a year and a half, even made threats to kill my kids and blow up our cars, loosened up a lug nut on our van and the wheel feel off with a baby in the car, we know it was him and as well as many other things, I'm not saying all cops are bad, there is good and bad everywhere not just in the police department, what I don't understand is why they don't get drug tested, so I'm guessing all the drug addicts can become cops and not worry about loosing their job, WOW.........
My experience

Columbus, OH

#14 Sep 17, 2012
A couple of years ago I was walking back to my house and saw a man standing across the street just staring at my neighbors house. I had never seen the man before, but it really creeped me out. I knew my neighbor's husband wasn't home and it was just her and her children. I went inside and peeked out of the front door, and he was still there, squatting and staring. I called the police and mentioned that there was a man, whom I've never seen before, just staring at my neighbor's front door/house. I asked if they could sent someone to either question or remove the man; but they told me that they couldn't do that UNLESS my neighbor called directly and felt threatened. I didn't have my neighbor's phone number, and I was not about to walk across the street myself. Aren't police supposed to help in these situations to maybe PREVENT from some aweful thing to occur? Least to say, very dissapointed.
Truth

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Sep 17, 2012
My experience wrote:
A couple of years ago I was walking back to my house and saw a man standing across the street just staring at my neighbors house. I had never seen the man before, but it really creeped me out. I knew my neighbor's husband wasn't home and it was just her and her children. I went inside and peeked out of the front door, and he was still there, squatting and staring. I called the police and mentioned that there was a man, whom I've never seen before, just staring at my neighbor's front door/house. I asked if they could sent someone to either question or remove the man; but they told me that they couldn't do that UNLESS my neighbor called directly and felt threatened. I didn't have my neighbor's phone number, and I was not about to walk across the street myself. Aren't police supposed to help in these situations to maybe PREVENT from some aweful thing to occur? Least to say, very dissapointed.
Actually no. Cops don't prevent crimes, but investigate them after they occur and make arrests. Get your concealed carry permit and carry your firearm 24/7.
My experience

Columbus, OH

#17 Sep 17, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no. Cops don't prevent crimes, but investigate them after they occur and make arrests. Get your concealed carry permit and carry your firearm 24/7.
So who are we supposed to report suspicious behavior to? And by the way, I am def thinking about getting my concealed carry permit!
realistic

United States

#18 Sep 17, 2012
The only good cop is a dead cop
truth

Wellston, OH

#19 Sep 17, 2012
Sounds to me like a bunch of dumb people on here who have been arrested and trying to get back at the police dept. Don't go out here and do crap and then get mad at the police for doing their jobs.
STUPID
truth

Wellston, OH

#20 Sep 17, 2012
I hope the good Lord above forgives the stupid person who said the only good cop is a dead cop. I dare you. This is the most horrible thing you could say. You are such a terrible person. There have been alot of cops die saving stupid people like you. Making a comment like this may just come back and bite you in the rear. I hope no one you love dies because of this comment you made. Sometimes we are paid back for the bad things we do and say. So you better get on your knees and pray right now.
Patti

Wellston, OH

#21 Sep 17, 2012
Ok Truth, let me tell you, not only am I not in trouble with the law and I'm far from stupid I tried to report someone breaking the law! I was treated badly and made to feel like I done something wrong. So while want to show your maturity by name calling, I choose to tell the TRUTH. Which cop are you married to again? Although I do have to agree with you about the post above!
Called your bluff

Jackson, OH

#22 Sep 17, 2012
Let the truth be known wrote:
All cops cheat that is a proven fact but just for the record and this is not rumors this is the honest truth coming straight from the horses mouth because me and my friends have been with one of them....as far as Bobby Grimes go's he will screw you then treat you like shit and act like he doesnt even know you and Scott Conley is the same way now as far as Brett Hinch go's he will screw you but will still be sociable to you and he doesnt act like he dont know you as far as their cop skills go i dont know because i have never been arrested nor has my friends so i cant say anything about that.
You are full of crap about Scott. I know for fact he doesn't screw around.
Go run your mouth about someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Largent 24 min Gotcha 5
Angie Oliver (Mar '14) 1 hr Smartend up 38
Tammy Arthur can anyone tell me if she's a nice... 2 hr Duhh 2
Tanya ramsey 3 hr Rachael 7
Dunn case 3 hr just sayin 14
Is Holzer that bad? (Feb '14) 6 hr w a m 47
launch 13 hr tax payer 1
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web