kevin mccoy stealing a old lady pills

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
how low can you go

The Plains, OH

#1 May 7, 2012
now thats sad when you have to steal an old ladys pain pills get a job you are gonna steal off the wrong person and they wont call the cops they will take the matters into there own hands...you are such a low life
onewhoknows

Cambridge, MA

#2 May 7, 2012
really?! kevin is a good guy and a good friend of mine i dont see him doing that but i know how to find out. and to call him a low life loland you are putting his name on here kind seems like the pot calling the kettle black. and fyi he does have a job lol you should get your facts straight before you shit talk
haha
#3 May 8, 2012
this wasnt the first time and Im sure it wont be the last either, ha he may have a good heart but he sure doesnt use it when he decides to steal from people
howlowcan yougo

The Plains, OH

#4 May 8, 2012
onewhoknows wrote:
really?! kevin is a good guy and a good friend of mine i dont see him doing that but i know how to find out. and to call him a low life loland you are putting his name on here kind seems like the pot calling the kettle black. and fyi he does have a job lol you should get your facts straight before you shit talk
you will see when her family has him put in jail he must have you fooled
biggie

Potosi, MO

#5 May 9, 2012
Is he still with that girl he has kids w and was living w her in wellston villa? Whats her name?
haha
#6 May 9, 2012
he has 3 by 3 different girls there of age but all are alot younger then him
he is
#7 May 10, 2012
i think hes single
how low can you go

The Plains, OH

#8 May 10, 2012
karma is a bitch.....what goes around comes around.kevin mccoy is gonna steal from the wrong person and they wont call the cops people now days are not going to the cops they are taking the matters in there own hands.
wow really

Franklin, IN

#9 May 14, 2012
biggie wrote:
Is he still with that girl he has kids w and was living w her in wellston villa? Whats her name?
brit ferris an no they havent been together for a very long time he has a baby with andrea asbury i think is how her last name is spelled idk but anyways kev is a good guy when he wants to be
bld

Fenton, MO

#10 May 14, 2012
Yeah Brittany I always liked her
hum
#11 May 15, 2012
what about the other little boy doesnt he hva three kids
onewhoknows

Herndon, VA

#12 May 16, 2012
yes he has a boy with brittany ferris a boy with sarah simpson and a girl with andrea asbury
what a joke

Covington, KY

#13 May 31, 2012
This POS has never had a real job. He lives off his gf and blind baby's check. He does what he wants and threatens to take the baby when she tries to get rid of him. Just because he can talk sweet to girls don't make him a decent person. He is worthless and will always be
hahahaha

Shawnee, KS

#14 May 31, 2012
onewhoknows wrote:
i know kevin quite well he may be a good friend but he sure as hell isnt a good bf or father. yea he may watch them by sticking them in front of a tv if thats being good then life has surely went down hill. and putting the words kevin and job together in the same sentence is just funny to me unless is kevin has has NO job. so before you say get your facts straight i believe you should to. the girl he has now her mother supported him for 2 yrs living in her house and being hood rats to her house and it didnt matter if his son broke shit bc he just a kid well thats just some bs then andrea got a SS check for her daughter and he says thats his money well no its for andrea and her daughter. your prob just one of his drug buddies so you opition doesnt count. so get your story straight you dumb ass fuck!!!
kim

Logan, OH

#15 Jun 1, 2012
i know kevin mccoy well he might be your friend one min then stel from ya while you are not looking i tell ya you pill billies are so sick.kevin gets in trouble in jackson and calls his mommie to come get him out of trouble and mommie comes and saves him.he would steal his granmothers pills and i know this for a fact.someday he is gonna steal from the wrong person and they wont call the po pos they will put a bullet in his head and when the day comes he wont be missed amennnnnnnnn.its so bad the cops in jackson knows him veryyyyyyyy well so y dont you tell me (onewhoknows)you think u know him really..lmao dont think sooooo so u must be one of his pill billie friends huh who likes stealing from oldladys that cant stand up for there selfs.
onewhoknows

Herndon, VA

#16 Jun 2, 2012
no dear i am not one of his "pillbillie" friends i dont even do drugs. i have known him since high school and hes an idiot but he isnt that big of an idiot. and his mommie doesnt get him out of trouble sara his attorney does his mother and grandmother are wonderful women.
onewhoknows

Herndon, VA

#17 Jun 2, 2012
and yes he does have a job he and andrea are not together havent been for like a month now and he takes great care of his kids and that check is for the baby but instead andrea says its hers and she spends in on whatever SHE wants i have my facts straight get yours that way you know nothing about them at all. i hope you have a wonderful day sweet heart.
kevin mccoy

Buchtel, OH

#18 Jun 11, 2012
to let you all know i did steal this little old ladys pills and i gave them back and i told her i was very sorry i just needed money and she forgave me but yes i did do it and iam ashame for what i done there it is to everyone this is the truth
iwasthere

Cambridge, MA

#19 Jun 12, 2012
your not the real kevin mccoy he doesnt own up to shite but beatin a cripples as$
me

United States

#20 Jun 12, 2012
There's no way thats Kevin!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
papa johns sucks 1 hr opinion 5
Jackson probation 1 hr Ashley 7
a big bitch or what 1 hr Ashley 20
info 2 hr Jelly 2
Anytime fitness 3 hr Nope 2
Brittany Chesser 5 hr Anonymous 1
brick street 7 hr brickstreet 2

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance