Kim Tribby and Michael Zinn in Jail...

Kim Tribby and Michael Zinn in Jail...

Posted in the Jackson Forum

“L-I-V-I-N' yup yup!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 19, 2011
ok all, i'm going to post this and see what you all think. i've seen it on Wellston's Topix and thought i'd see what people in Jackson thought of it. i'll even link my facebook to it so you can check it out and please, please... let me know.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...
jacksonian

Wilmington, OH

#2 Dec 19, 2011
what does your facebook have to do with it.

“L-I-V-I-N' yup yup!”

Location hidden

#4 Dec 19, 2011
well, cross79953 had made a topic about these people. then was asking in the topic to donate money and stuff for these 'poor poor souls'. then i suppose he gets offended that i posted it on my fb and all my friends are joking and loling about it.
you can look under wellston with the topic of 'discussions'... "fred" was a poster in that topic.

cross79953 was posting that they're step-siblings and she's prego by her brother-boyfriend's uncles's nephew's next door neighbor. or something to that extent.

i was posting on here from that link so you could see the mug shots of this weeks losers and if you felt it in your heart to donate to these poor unfortunates then you could.

p.s. cross79953, you're not the first to say 'crackhead' trying to be a smart ass with me... and like i told you in the wellston topix, it's referring to coke-cola. i don't drink the i.g.a. brand that i know your use t

“L-I-V-I-N' yup yup!”

Location hidden

#5 Dec 19, 2011
to*

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#6 Dec 19, 2011
They from Jackson?

Have no idea how. They can post to any place but it cost now to live in jail

“L-I-V-I-N' yup yup!”

Location hidden

#7 Dec 19, 2011
believe so, they got caught from cross79553's post in W.Va for grand theft auto, check fruad, theft, and i'm presuming drugs... by the looks of the pics...

real class acts there.:)

U.S.A.

#8 Dec 19, 2011
Ya! You can go to wrjwv.com I think it is and search there names.
Ya! I heard about them on the news I think it was in Wayne county they got arrested and that is a hell hole to be in and I mean ruff
Michaels Sister

Senecaville, OH

#11 May 16, 2012
That's my brother your talking about he used to be a good guy but my damn pill popping drug wanting crack smoking theft step sister got with him and none of us knew what was going on. I hate her she has 2 kids and there not even with her that much. she pregnant but we don't know if it's his cuz she's been sleeping with around for pills.
cross79953

Jackson, OH

#12 Jun 21, 2012
Actually, it was Michael who got Kim into trouble and not the other way around. As for the baby, yea, its your brothers ya big dummy and as for her sleeping around for drugs, that never happened. Why, because I know the facts and not the fake crap you all are posting. All you people know how to do is lay at home all day and suck the life out of the social security system and gossip about what everyone else is doing when in fact your only showing your lack of intelligence. It funny that I don't remember anyone asking for money to support anyone. And if your google her name, you will find that she was jailed for attempted breaking and entering. BTW, what kind of high do you get from snorting coke a cola? So, coke head, r u into sniffing paint too????? As for MIchael's little sister, tell him to call me on the number I provided him or tell him to send his next letter to Kim to you to forward to her. Yea, you see, you have no idea of what is going on with Kimberly and you never will. the only things you know is gossip and read all the miss information I posted to miss lead fools like COKEHEAD,
wondering

Jackson, OH

#13 Jun 21, 2012
What Mike Zinn is this ?

U.S.A.

#14 Jun 21, 2012
What Zinn Family?
ok

Jackson, OH

#16 Jan 7, 2013
There are a few Mike Zinns in this area. Which one are you talking about ?
HateThisCounty

Sunbury, OH

#18 Jan 7, 2013
I am so confused. I see nothing about this on the link. Oh I am confused
Hmm

Ray, OH

#19 Jan 8, 2013
If you look at her fb page then look in her pictures you will see them.. Click it and you can read what she wrote about them too...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany ponn with hep c working at krogers 48 min Kevin 5
family dollar 4 hr Nun-ya 2
Nick Bethel from Wellston (Jul '11) 5 hr Nicks girl 18
Jayni Cordell 11 hr Nasty 11
reasons to hate jackson 11 hr Cereal 15
Burger King girls 16 hr Jus wonderin 1
jamie 16 hr jLo 1

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance