billy dickens
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
inquiring minds wants to

Lockbourne, OH

#1 Dec 5, 2012
so he jus got released from prision for the 5th time and I heard that he already got picked up for selling herion who that suprize????
marley

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Wow
:(

Greenwich, OH

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Yeah he got busted again really sucks he had good dope
womder

Greenwich, OH

#4 Dec 6, 2012
How he get caught this time?
HateThisCounty

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2012
When did he get busted? Is he in.jail?
Neighbor girl

Jackson, OH

#6 Dec 7, 2012
They got busted shooten him and Amy I guess that's his ex gf and some other dude.... It happen right across the street from my house... Amys bf got mad cause Amy was screwing bill d again behind his back and called and ratted on them all
HateThisCounty

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2012
OMG! Someone shot them? Was it life threatening injuries?
Neighbor girl

Jackson, OH

#8 Dec 8, 2012
They was shooten herion
BibleBelt

Versailles, OH

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Lmao!!! "did they have injuries"?
What a tard...hatethiscountry u are in the wrong thread.
tell me

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2012
He will be out in a few weeks. Then be selling again till they get him again. Last time someone wore a wire on him that's how he got busted last time.
please

United States

#11 Dec 9, 2012
Neighbor girl wrote:
They got busted shooten him and Amy I guess that's his ex gf and some other dude.... It happen right across the street from my house... Amys bf got mad cause Amy was screwing bill d again behind his back and called and ratted on them all
Can you give me details please? I'm interested!!
Neighbor girl

Jackson, OH

#12 Dec 10, 2012
I don't know much just that Amy was datin rob wiseman and when Bill D got out he started commun over and hangin with her they had a bunch of people in and out like ash rip and some landrum girl and and some other ash girl well rob caught Bill D and Amy sneakin behind him so he called the cops and got them busted using and selling
fed-up

Mcminnville, TN

#13 Dec 10, 2012
That is what is wrong with jackson county to many people like you.There is no such thing as good dope it is ruining so many lives,taking over every town how can you say anything that kills,destroys,and causes that much havoc is good.They should charge anyone who sales or distributes drugs of that nature with attempted manslaughter,terrorism and any other charge they could get to stick.
Omg

United States

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Bill d Is my fam I don't agree with what he does but he did just get out n then he n Amy did go to jail together but didn't get caugh with anything he was there filling out his college info and the place got busted cuz probation was lookin for someone there n they arrested everoyne he is out if he got caught with something he'd still b n jail. Since he's been out he got accepted to college n is trying to do good
Neighbor girl

Jackson, OH

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Well sorry to tell you omg but you are completely wrong I live right next door I think I know when I go over there and he has a needle in his arm it's shooting drugs.. Might wanna ask for the right story.. He didn't get charged with it because it was in amys shit not his but he was doing just as well as she was
HateThisCounty

Sunbury, OH

#16 Dec 29, 2012
Neighbor girl wrote:
Well sorry to tell you omg but you are completely wrong I live right next door I think I know when I go over there and he has a needle in his arm it's shooting drugs.. Might wanna ask for the right story.. He didn't get charged with it because it was in amys shit not his but he was doing just as well as she was
My guess is they are NOT going to be happy their neighbor is coming in then telling their business! And for the record, I knew what was being talked about when I made the comment about someone shooting them and asking if there were injuries. I was being a smart a$$
Neighbor girl

Jackson, OH

#17 Dec 29, 2012
Well it wasn't billys house or amys house it was a house they had been staying at.. It's not like its any secret wat they all do.. Everyone who knows them knows they are needle junkies and infested with hep c
Timmy Channell

Dunbar, WV

#18 Mar 2, 2014
Okay the bunch of u stop talkin' trash about my cousin Billy, U do realize he was murdered not too long ago??? No 1 deserves to b killed! He is my family & I do not appreciate u all talkin' shit! ENOUGH! I know the threads are old but have respect 4 his family!!!
wazzzzuppp

Jackson, OH

#19 Mar 2, 2014
Timmy Channell wrote:
Okay the bunch of u stop talkin' trash about my cousin Billy, U do realize he was murdered not too long ago??? No 1 deserves to b killed! He is my family & I do not appreciate u all talkin' shit! ENOUGH! I know the threads are old but have respect 4 his family!!!
This post wouldn't be at the top where people could see it if you wouldn't have commented on it dumb @ss this was from over a year ago have some common sense

Since: Nov 12

Dunbar, WV

#20 Mar 2, 2014
wazzzzuppp wrote:
<quoted text>
This post wouldn't be at the top where people could see it if you wouldn't have commented on it dumb @ss this was from over a year ago have some common sense
I have common sense jerk, I don't like people talking about my family...regardless what he did its irrelevant now and why r u gonna call me a dumb ass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal Government to clean up jackson 3 hr pete 17
Brittany Chesser 3 hr Imbossy789 1
Michele Baxter 5 hr Listening 36
Studio 2 what happened? 5 hr AngryMom 4
Beards ? 7 hr bob 14
what happened at Wellston ball field 9 hr Jizzemjuice 6
What happened to crystal waldron 9 hr Umum 5
mike davis (Jul '11) Tue sheriff 42

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web