shot fired on West St- Lots of comotion.

shot fired on West St- Lots of comotion.

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sad day in J-town

Jackson, OH

#1 Oct 23, 2012
I think someone was just murdered or committed suicide on West St! very sad
no name

United States

#3 Oct 23, 2012
Who was it?
Wonder

United States

#4 Oct 23, 2012
Who? I heard emergency vehicles was at Delays
TS

Jackson, OH

#6 Oct 23, 2012
I heard he didn't die ?
sad

Jackson, OH

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>Until you have dealt with depression don't judge. If you havent lived with it you don't know. It's a terrible disease!
Was that the reason ? Depression
polly

Jackson, OH

#11 Oct 23, 2012
Does he have kids? How old is this man?
yes

Jackson, OH

#13 Oct 23, 2012
polly wrote:
Does he have kids? How old is this man?
Yes!!! Dexter and Katie Delay
Wow

Jackson, OH

#15 Oct 23, 2012
Sorry to hear of such a tragedy. Thoughts and prayers goin to his family and friends.
polly

Jackson, OH

#16 Oct 23, 2012
yes wrote:
<quoted text>Yes!!! Dexter and Katie Delay
oh no, I was good friends with Dex back in the day. So sad.
Wonder

United States

#17 Oct 23, 2012
Im pretty sure they have 3 children, another boy. But not 100%. Saying terrible things about his wife is WRONG! Im sure your wife isnt perfect either! You are a straight IDIOT. I have opinions myself, but it isnt the time for cruel stupidity! Im sure his wife, children, family, friends and neighbors are pretty torn up right now. My prayers are with the Delay family. May God be with them during this very difficult time and bring them some sort of peace to deal with this horrible tragedy.
Wonder

United States

#18 Oct 23, 2012
When did he pass?
here ya go

Jackson, OH

#19 Oct 23, 2012
Wonder wrote:
Im pretty sure they have 3 children, another boy. But not 100%. Saying terrible things about his wife is WRONG! Im sure your wife isnt perfect either! You are a straight IDIOT. I have opinions myself, but it isnt the time for cruel stupidity! Im sure his wife, children, family, friends and neighbors are pretty torn up right now. My prayers are with the Delay family. May God be with them during this very difficult time and bring them some sort of peace to deal with this horrible tragedy.
yes,Dillon
sad

Jackson, OH

#20 Oct 23, 2012
Who is his wife ?
hmm

Jackson, OH

#24 Oct 23, 2012
xbestie wrote:
If my wife was burnt orange & fake tits that ran around dressing and acting like a teenager Id do myself in. The dude was a miserable mess when I hung out at their house as a kid.
Why was he a miserable mess

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Marion, OH

#27 Oct 23, 2012
If people would start reporting this forum now, and continue to do so often, it will be removed and their children won't have to be subjected to the BS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wonder

United States

#28 Oct 23, 2012
Yeah wrote:
If people would start reporting this forum now, and continue to do so often, it will be removed and their children won't have to be subjected to the BS.
I agree YEAH. I know people wants to know what happened, I was guilty myself. I was told emergency vehicles was at their home and I knew I could find out here. But there should be stricter guidelines. This.is very inappropriate! His family is suffering enough. If people want to know, purchase a newspaper. As for details, its really no ones business except for his family and I doubt they want to share with topix. So lets all do the respectful thing here! Show his family a little respect and drop this! I for one will report it.
guns

Jackson, OH

#29 Oct 23, 2012
It is public information when a firearm is fired inside our city limits this is a crime to fire a firearm in town. People are arrested for fire arm release in the city this is a crime.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Marion, OH

#30 Oct 23, 2012
Being informed is one thing, bashing someone's loved one during times of tragedy is something else. Karma sucks and those bashing should keep this in mind when your father, mother, children, or siblings suffer a tragedy and their name is getting smeared all over this site. I will report it every chance I get until it is removed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bee

Jackson, OH

#31 Oct 23, 2012
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text> I agree YEAH. I know people wants to know what happened, I was guilty myself. I was told emergency vehicles was at their home and I knew I could find out here. But there should be stricter guidelines. This.is very inappropriate! His family is suffering enough. If people want to know, purchase a newspaper. As for details, its really no ones business except for his family and I doubt they want to share with topix. So lets all do the respectful thing here! Show his family a little respect and drop this! I for one will report it.
Purchase a newspaper do you have stock in the newspaper business? This family writes for the newspaper.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sad

United States

#32 Oct 23, 2012
My thoughts go out to his wife, mother and children. This was someones loved one. Depression is a horrible sickness, sometimes you aren't even thinking about being selfish, you are SICK. It doesn't matter anyways, its still horrible. What if that was your loved one? I pray that this family finds peace in this time of hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
24 hour fitness 1 hr Ur wrong 19
Jackson school board 1 hr Wondering minds 607
Elevate church 1 hr Bice 15
We knew this was coming 2 hr Leaving city 53
nfl 3 hr no fan 3
amanda jane 11 hr hmm 1
Austin Pugh 13 hr Boston 20

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance