whos done stuff with Ashley Rippeth?

whos done stuff with Ashley Rippeth?

Posted in the Jackson Forum

ahahaha

Dublin, OH

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Who's hit it?? I just hit it the other day & it was great, anyone else??
wtf do u mean

Jackson, OH

#2 Aug 30, 2012
ALL OF JACKSON COUNTY! Hell, more than that! She is a walking STD and is nothing but a no good drug head. She is nasty. Pretty girl, yes. But she has been with so many people that it is disgusting. Even her on again, off again boyfriend Ethan will tel you how nasty and loose her vagina is. If you did actually have sex with her I hope to God you used a condom. Hell, I wouldn't even do it with her with one. If you're going to screw her you'll need to use a few condoms!
wow

Jackson, OH

#3 Aug 30, 2012
wtf do u mean wrote:
ALL OF JACKSON COUNTY! Hell, more than that! She is a walking STD and is nothing but a no good drug head. She is nasty. Pretty girl, yes. But she has been with so many people that it is disgusting. Even her on again, off again boyfriend Ethan will tel you how nasty and loose her vagina is. If you did actually have sex with her I hope to God you used a condom. Hell, I wouldn't even do it with her with one. If you're going to screw her you'll need to use a few condoms!
in that case I wouldn't do it at all? You don't have to have sexual intercourse with someone to catch an STD! Especially ones that are not curable! Gross!
blah

United States

#4 Aug 30, 2012
Shes not dirty i just hit it like a week ago i hit it 2 times the other day we got rocked & it was good. The whole time she was sucking me and we were doing it Ethan kept blowing her phone up!!!
ew gross

Jackson, OH

#5 Aug 30, 2012
I can't believe you're actually admitting to sleeping with a hep infested nasty ass. I hope you get rot crotch. You're sick!
jon

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Wat does she have? & is her & ethan back together i just seen her with nother dude and she was all over him..
tay

United States

#7 Aug 30, 2012
Why does she cheat on ethan he"s a cutie and has a big d*ck lol
well

United States

#8 Aug 30, 2012
She got ganged banged by me and my buddy alex for 50$ each! She got the DP lol
wow

Huntington, IN

#9 Aug 30, 2012
Better question is who aint she been with itd be a shorter list lmfao

Since: Jan 11

United States

#11 Aug 30, 2012
I straight up plowed the back door
ethan

Dublin, OH

#12 Aug 30, 2012
Everyone on here is lame and wen did u plow her back door id love to know when and who u are?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info please!! 1 hr Got to know 1
Oak Hill would destroy Jackson boys bb 1 hr Clay 6
Looking for Josh Ross (Mar '10) 4 hr CrackerR4Boys 7
Girl at Cheap Tobacco (Aug '15) 4 hr CrackerR4Boys 7
Review: Guhl's Country Store (Sep '09) 5 hr Hudsong 102
Drugs at the Cambrian 8 hr Nasty problem 1
House fire 11 hr sara 13

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance