nikitta coley
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
beau

Jackson, OH

#2 Aug 3, 2012
ya true she did addment it to me she did cheat and she dose say he hung but whatever idc i really dont like her shes kinda nasty plus she wont give me none but she fucked ricky in the frist three mins plus she already cheated on me with him its bull but idc im just usen her if she wont give it ill kick her away or ill cheat untill she dose or ill beat it out of her im not ricky i will hit the bitch its bull she can fuck ricky behide my back but wont do nothing with me i knew u for a couple days and u kiss me and hang on me and wont give me none whatever im about done with u y ur a sleep or not a around i cheat on u in the same house hahahah u nasty bitch u shouldnt of stayed with ricky u should of left when i ran from him but whatever wait untill u see what i do to ya ur gna need him
anna howard

Jackson, OH

#3 Aug 3, 2012
thats how she is bruh ur just better off ending it now bc ricky will hurt u
wayne jones

Jackson, OH

#4 Aug 3, 2012
she cheated on me with him and left me and lied on me im telling u just walk away
timmy fisher

Jackson, OH

#5 Aug 3, 2012
ya that is her she cheated on me and left me for ricky and everything lied on all of us and said we did her dirty its bull but beau ur better off just leaven the girl what they all say is true she is a theif pillhead and she will cheat on u with ricky she a hoe run bub run
jtruth

Jackson, OH

#6 Aug 3, 2012
i dont know nikitta really but i do know u anna u was with that tiffany flower or crisp girl and u both shoot up and got hep c and she looks like she has aids probly dose with other stds so u got them gave them to nikitta so she probly has hiv and other stds lol ur all just spreading them ur all nasty
tiffany malone lol

Jackson, OH

#7 Aug 3, 2012
well i know beau and ya he dose beat woman and he dose shoot up and him and anna would get along fine then if she has stds bc beau has herps and hepc and probly other shit nikitta should just leave now and go back to ricky but now i think she shouldnt bc ricky dont need that but he needs to get cheacked bc nikitta might have something look at all her exs there all nasty std looking homos but ricky he the only good one but her stupidity bc any girl would be lucky to have him but ur all nasty ppl and dumb and rickys a great guy i know i fucked up and let him go to nikitta but what can i do but beau ur dumb u got a lil dick u get off quick u suck in bed at every thing and ricky hung like a horse and amazing in bed and at eating pussy nikitta would agree to that she knows but nikitta quit and go fix it with ricky before its too late and beau i feel bad for u u know how ricky is lol
howie

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Dude, I hate to tell you but she gave me anal on our first date and then had me film her with anoher girl...
haha

Jackson, OH

#9 Aug 3, 2012
tiffany malone lol wrote:
well i know beau and ya he dose beat woman and he dose shoot up and him and anna would get along fine then if she has stds bc beau has herps and hepc and probly other shit nikitta should just leave now and go back to ricky but now i think she shouldnt bc ricky dont need that but he needs to get cheacked bc nikitta might have something look at all her exs there all nasty std looking homos but ricky he the only good one but her stupidity bc any girl would be lucky to have him but ur all nasty ppl and dumb and rickys a great guy i know i fucked up and let him go to nikitta but what can i do but beau ur dumb u got a lil dick u get off quick u suck in bed at every thing and ricky hung like a horse and amazing in bed and at eating pussy nikitta would agree to that she knows but nikitta quit and go fix it with ricky before its too late and beau i feel bad for u u know how ricky is lol
what Tiffany Malone is this?
whtwht
#10 Aug 4, 2012
well i can tell u right now tht the person tht wrote tht shit wit beaus name is not beau,beau is a dumb ass bith ass mo fo but he aint gonna just throw out thr admittin to beatin on girls and sayin hell beat nikitas nasty ass,tht is not beau
howie

Jackson, OH

#12 Aug 13, 2012
and im talking about that tiff girl shes a slut idk the nikitta girl but she sounds like one too
shanda coley

Jackson, OH

#13 Aug 13, 2012
y dont u all leave my daughter alone so what she cheated on all u with ricky i know she did u all know she did u all knew it was gna happen so get over bc noone of u gna do nothing or touch her or u will deal with me or ill just tell her ex ricky ur all picking on her and talking smack and see what he dose to all u id bet u leave her alone then just leave her alone and quit talking about her grow up get a life god and that tiffany malone chick i think thats really tiffany phillips she the nasty slut one not my daughter
wow

Wilmington, OH

#14 Aug 14, 2012
Ricky you are pretty pethitic. You are what? Mid 20's? Why don't you quit crying like the bitch you are and move on. You think you are bad ass. Yet all anyone does is make fun of you because you are a bitch!!!
wow

Wilmington, OH

#15 Aug 14, 2012
And shanda maybe your daughter shouldn't be a drugged out wh*re... but looking at you id say she never had the best role model did she? Pethetic excuse for a parent. YOUR CHILD SHOULD COME FIRST WH*RE!!!!
smiley

United States

#16 Aug 14, 2012
You guys need to lay off her and shanda, they lost their father and husband, respectively.
wow

Wilmington, OH

#17 Aug 14, 2012
So that makes it all ok that she chose guys and drugs over her daughter huh? There is no wonder the poor girl is so messed up. Having people like you making excuses for a mother who don't care. People lose their husbands and fathers everyday. Do you see them all doing the same? You are supposed to protect and love your child. Put them before yourself and be a parent. Not do drugs with them and be a friend. I have heard stories about things she has let happen to her daughter. I will not say them here because I do not know 100% that its true. But the drugs and guys I know. Go stand up for someone else. They chose this life. Did you too? Is that why you are so upset?
kenzie jacks

Jackson, OH

#19 Aug 28, 2012
ok niktta y u calling ur self smiley for putt ur real name i know its u im not dumb and i can tell ya all right now ricky didnt start this i know who started it and everybody knows nikitta cheats on her bfs or gfs with ricky she might acted like she dont or dont wna talk to him but its a lie she still loves him she admitted it to me and everybody knows she wna run back to ricky everytime she knows he loves her to death and wont give up on her no matter what she dose ricky dose love her to death i know this never heard him say a bad word even if she has him straight mad he will be there for her so idk y u ppl listen to her or try to get with her she just gna cheat on u with ricky and just doing this shit to piss him off but i feel bad for anyone who trys to get with her or be mean to her bc all she has to do is tell him u ppl r being mean or hurting her feelings or touch her and he gna hurt all u and she knows he will bc she has him wraped plus he loves her bc i dated ricky and she ruined it by comeing over given him sobs storys and so he will feel sorry and help her out bc thats what she did to make him walk away from me ya he cheated on me with her but whatever hes a good guy and she cant deni it bc ive talk to her y she was at rickys so y dont u ppl just leave them both alone i love to have ricky back but if he dont want me and want her and can fix it with her then good as long as he is happy but if he and her r ever done for good i love to have him back so nikitta be good to the boy u a lucky bitch to have someone who loves and cares so much for u after all the dirty things u have done to him i dont know what he sees in u but whatever u cant pick who u love so u better straighten up and fix it with him bc if not im gna steal him from u if i can so watch what u do bc ill be waiting for u to fuck up to get him back
k

Fostoria, OH

#20 Aug 28, 2012
I haven't seen nikkita for years is she still really fat
reality

Wilmington, OH

#21 Aug 30, 2012
kenzie jacks wrote:
ok niktta y u calling ur self smiley for putt ur real name i know its u im not dumb and i can tell ya all right now ricky didnt start this i know who started it and everybody knows nikitta cheats on her bfs or gfs with ricky she might acted like she dont or dont wna talk to him but its a lie she still loves him she admitted it to me and everybody knows she wna run back to ricky everytime she knows he loves her to death and wont give up on her no matter what she dose ricky dose love her to death i know this never heard him say a bad word even if she has him straight mad he will be there for her so idk y u ppl listen to her or try to get with her she just gna cheat on u with ricky and just doing this shit to piss him off but i feel bad for anyone who trys to get with her or be mean to her bc all she has to do is tell him u ppl r being mean or hurting her feelings or touch her and he gna hurt all u and she knows he will bc she has him wraped plus he loves her bc i dated ricky and she ruined it by comeing over given him sobs storys and so he will feel sorry and help her out bc thats what she did to make him walk away from me ya he cheated on me with her but whatever hes a good guy and she cant deni it bc ive talk to her y she was at rickys so y dont u ppl just leave them both alone i love to have ricky back but if he dont want me and want her and can fix it with Oher then good as long as he is happy but if he and her r ever done for good i love to have him back so nikitta be good to the boy u a lucky bitch to have someone who loves and cares so much for u after all the dirty things u have done to him i dont know what he sees in u but whatever u cant pick who u love so u better straighten up and fix it with him bc if not im gna steal him from u if i can so watch what u do bc ill be waiting for u to fuck up to get him back
Ricky you are so dumb. You are the reason everyone calls the pucketts pussys. You are a cry baby who has no life no job no house not even a drivers licens, you have nothing to offer a woman.. that's why you can only get kids u sick pedophilee. And you run your mouth like you are tough shot. All you really are is a sad abused child desperately wanting your moms approval. With that said as to how you have no life.. you can set around and make up all the stories you want in your spair time. You are a liar. Want to tell another lie as to why Tiffany had a restraining order on you? You stalked her! Then verbally abused her. Same as you are doing to nikitta. Mental abuse does not work on anyone. Grow up Ricky. We are all tired of hearing it.
smiley

Jackson, OH

#22 Oct 17, 2012
u r all dumb fucks everybody knows ricky is to busy walking around town to get on here its pretty bad when ppl act like they r him i bet noone of u have the balls to say this to his face so thats y u start shit on here bc ur all scared of him i dont blame ya and everyone knows he didnt do shit to nikitta if he did all that shit she said he did then y dose she still talk to him hang with him sleeps with him shes a lier they both r if ricky treated them badly as they said he did then y r they both still friends with him i seen both walk around with him not more then a weak ago ricky is the nicest guy there is and all u ppl do is set on here and make him look bad when he is not and every body knows the pucketts r the meanest badest ppl in jackson so how about acting like ricky or like u know him and actly met him bc i bet ur mind would change on him bc u see all this aint nothing but lies hes a great guy and i can prove tthey all lie on him so how about trying to ruin the guys life how about u all leave him alone im gna laugh when he finds out who all doing this and knocks u all out its ur fault bc ur all pussys hideing behide fake ass names he was nothing but nice to nikitta got her cloths food weed everything she wanted and still doses so how about u all shut up and go on and grow the fuck up and evey body knows tiff has arestraining order on him but ppl dont know is he has papers where tiff admitts she lied on him and it all was made up that he didnt do shit i seen theses paper ur all mad bc ether hes beat u up before or hes ether stole or fucked ur girl so ppl leave the boy alone and worrie about ur own life and grow up im gna laugh when u all see u all was wrong about him
smiley

United States

#23 Oct 17, 2012
Don't steal my nickname and pretend to be me!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiser Cop 40 min Twd 3
anyones wanna shared there newspaper password?!? 46 min Jackson Hillbilly 5
Clowns 6 hr Curious 1
Michael Moore attorney 8 hr True 13
ricky rainer (Oct '12) 16 hr Class of 2
Cally Gilliland 17 hr Sherrilyn 3
Tina Edwards Taylor (Nov '13) 18 hr Snow Baby 13

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance