timothy Eldridge
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
frances vickers

United States

#43 Sep 25, 2012
well for starters you guys are messing wih my daughter and i really don't knw why the hell you would even say stuff that u dont have a clue about and for another if you have kids yourself you should be ashamed by posting crap about my kids or grandkids. im tired of it all and i will find out who u guys are have a nice day.
trustme

Valrico, FL

#44 Sep 25, 2012
she would wrote:
you can say that again, I've known angie for years and she would spread her legs to anything or open her mouth
except for the crack thing she could be another Charlotte Callehan
Todd Eldridge

Chicago, IL

#45 Sep 25, 2012
never know! sounds like you're a flaming fairy u seem to know alot about gays,perhaps you're a queer yourself! some day you may regret being so bold on a computer! will ya be bold and mouthy in person? probably not! toodles q__er!
frances vickers

United States

#46 Sep 25, 2012
well guys what we know who all the s***starters and we are coming for all u. and jessie we know who u are n u better watch!
Tom

Springfield, NJ

#47 Oct 4, 2012
BOO!
always knows

Ardsley, NY

#48 Oct 4, 2012
Good luck
beefy

Millersport, OH

#49 Oct 19, 2012
So whats the update on Tim and his new old lady?
Alan

Dublin, OH

#50 Oct 19, 2012
haha wrote:
Yeah I seen him today too....he looked embarrassed when I seen him with her.
Yeah, I saw him today too. He looked embarrassed when I saw him with her.
Alan

Dublin, OH

#51 Oct 19, 2012
frances vickers wrote:
well for starters you guys are messing wih my daughter and i really don't knw why the hell you would even say stuff that u dont have a clue about and for another if you have kids yourself you should be ashamed by posting crap about my kids or grandkids. im tired of it all and i will find out who u guys are have a nice day.
Well for starters you guys are messing with my daughter, and I really don't know why the hell you would say things that you have no clue about. If you have kids yourself you should be ashamed for posting crap about my children or grandchildren. I'm tired of it all, and I will find out who you people are. Have a nice day.
Alan

Dublin, OH

#52 Oct 19, 2012
peggy wrote:
I never heard he was gay before but i'm for sure he has bad taste in women.
I have never heard he was gay, but I know that he has bad taste in women.
Sara lee

Spanaway, WA

#53 Jan 27, 2013
So, did Tim ever get smart and go home and save him marriage and put his life back together. I haven't seen him in a while so I was just wondering
Tiredofit

Aylett, VA

#54 Jan 27, 2013
Sara lee wrote:
So, did Tim ever get smart and go home and save him marriage and put his life back together. I haven't seen him in a while so I was just wondering
Well Sara I'm here to tell u Tim isn't leaving my sister he is very happy n u all need to stop with the bull crap right now. He lefted his ex for a reason n it's really noone business u all need to grow the f*** up
Sara lee

Puyallup, WA

#55 Jan 30, 2013
Is he happy with her or your happy she ain't sleeping with your man anymore!
Betty boo

United States

#56 Feb 1, 2013
Sara lee wrote:
Is he happy with her or your happy she ain't sleeping with your man anymore!
We all know that's her problem, the wh•re will sleep with anybody. It wasn't to long back it was her sisters man! The whole family is trash!!!!!!! Tim will fit right in, being the lowlife he became.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson football 3 hr wow 25
Ruby 4 hr LOL 1
Jackson Elite 5 hr kelly 2
Bobby Kallner 11 hr JustWondering 1
charlie french 11 hr Yeah 2
Holzer Jackson Emergency Room 21 hr Really 35
city police Wed jo blow 43

Jackson Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages