Next Last
wayne

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2012
Heard he was gay
peggy

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2012
I never heard he was gay before but i'm for sure he has bad taste in women.
keeplaughing

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2012
He don't have much taste in women, i seen him with a dog from bellisios who can't even know how to take care of her own child so how can she take care of a man. Worthless!
herrozerro

United States

#4 Sep 5, 2012
You know what they say, once a cheater always a cheater. He ain't the only one cheating in his new relationship, angie was talking about marrage with another man. So two cheaters together, won't be long until one of the two cheat on the other.
Andrea

Ray, OH

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Yes he left his wife and 6 kids, I think he is having a mid-life crisis, as for her, she looks like a crack-head, what the hell was he thinking, they do have one thing in common, neither one of them can take care of their kids. I give it a couple of months and she will be on to the next man unless he gets fired than she will kick him to the curb sooner.
toto

Springfield, NJ

#6 Sep 9, 2012
Yea he's a loser who won't take care of his own children, but is wasting his money on some women who won't take care of her kid. I think he is thinking with his d*ck, more then his head and like always the kids are the one who gets hurt. They both need beat over the head
doubledog

Springfield, NJ

#7 Sep 10, 2012
It's stupid for a man to leave his wife and children to be with a women who left her child a long time back just so she can bed hope, men like him don't deserve to be called dad or husband. I just hope his wife finds a new sweet man who will love her endlessly like he should have
did he

Peebles, OH

#8 Sep 10, 2012
use to be into church and work at luigino's. does he still work at aluchem?
he did

Springfield, NJ

#9 Sep 10, 2012
He works at luigino's again, but I heard he has been I fine ice since he started messing with the other women.
church

Springfield, NJ

#10 Sep 10, 2012
No I heard he quit church when his family went to some church camp over the summer, thats when he left his wife also.
the truth

Springfield, NJ

#11 Sep 15, 2012
He's. Gay, that why he is with angie cause she looks like a man on crack. When a man gets desperate they with d*ck anything. As for angie she would f*ck a duck if it had a cock
she would

Springfield, NJ

#12 Sep 15, 2012
you can say that again, I've known angie for years and she would spread her legs to anything or open her mouth
know him

Springfield, NJ

#13 Sep 15, 2012
Tim use to be smarter then that. I guess the old saying is true if a man leaves god they go crazy fast and will do anything
should have

Springfield, NJ

#14 Sep 15, 2012
He should of stuck with men cause a man that looks like a man is just nasty but a man that looks like a man now that's cute stuff
idk

Springfield, NJ

#15 Sep 15, 2012
He says he's happier now then he has been in years! If that's happy then I hope I'm never happy cause it don't look fun. He has lost a lot of weight, his eyes looks like he cryes himself to sleep every night, he is always on the edge. I think he is getting ready for a nervous break down. I work with him everyday so I know he ain't really happy, and since he flirts with me when angie aint around I know she aint making home happy!!!!
lippy

Springfield, NJ

#16 Sep 15, 2012
I think he went retarded, the woman he is with is ugly and very controlling, I noticed at work if he don't ask her before he does anything she gets mad. He told me she don't even like for him to talk to his kids, I don't know why he puts up with that and hate it when a man gives up their kids for a women
idk

Springfield, NJ

#17 Sep 15, 2012
Yea but he says he's happy. " happy my ads"
peachy

Springfield, NJ

#18 Sep 15, 2012
He's an ass like all other men, he asked me out a few months back but I don't date married men
Linda

Ray, OH

#19 Sep 15, 2012
I seen him and Angie together..one word... BARF!! I must say he is looking very thin these days...must be all the crack she is feeding him!! Way to go Tim you got yourself a real winner there!
haha

Springfield, NJ

#20 Sep 15, 2012
Yeah I seen him today too....he looked embarrassed when I seen him with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jillian Kelly 9 min Cecila 6
Kaley 1 hr RioG 7
Hot guys at Larosa's? 1 hr Hmmm 3
andrea fisher (Jun '13) 2 hr Lol 30
Angela (bobo) crabtree 3 hr Chris 1
Rex Lee Amon (May '15) 9 hr just curious 4
Truckers 10 hr lonely 28

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance