Honey Boo Boo
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worst Ever

Jackson, OH

#1 Jan 5, 2013
What has TV come to? I mean really, an obnoxious little fat girl with inbred parents that let her have her way all the time. She needs her mouth slapped and spanked.
Boo Boo Boo

Sunbury, OH

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Cry cry cry baby don't be a mad cause she is a little girl and making more money then you.
You are a douche

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2013
worst Ever wrote:
What has TV come to? I mean really, an obnoxious little fat girl with inbred parents that let her have her way all the time. She needs her mouth slapped and spanked.
Of all the shows on tv honey boo boo is your problem? Yes, they are a little redneck but what are thy doing that is so wrong???? The dad works hard and they raise a lot of money for their community! They did a toy drive every night from thanksgiving until Christmas for needy kids. I'd much rather watch that show than anything MTV has on anymore. So tonight while your sitting at your computer enjoying your sad life ask yourself: what the hell have you done for anyone? Ya big jerk!
Who Cares!

Jackson, OH

#4 Jan 6, 2013
You are a douche wrote:
<quoted text>Of all the shows on tv honey boo boo is your problem? Yes, they are a little redneck but what are thy doing that is so wrong???? The dad works hard and they raise a lot of money for their community! They did a toy drive every night from thanksgiving until Christmas for needy kids. I'd much rather watch that show than anything MTV has on anymore. So tonight while your sitting at your computer enjoying your sad life ask yourself: what the hell have you done for anyone? Ya big jerk!
Bla bla bla. Thats cute. You actually believe all that is real
Go Boo Boo

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2013
How old are you? Thirteen? Yes I do believe they can actually do some good. Sorry we are not all cynical no good a**holes that do nothing with our lives but hate on others like some people. Say blah blah all you want but don't be hating because you don't have two nickles to rubb together.
Who Cares!

Jackson, OH

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Go Boo Boo wrote:
How old are you? Thirteen? Yes I do believe they can actually do some good. Sorry we are not all cynical no good a**holes that do nothing with our lives but hate on others like some people. Say blah blah all you want but don't be hating because you don't have two nickles to rubb together.
You believe too, how cute for all of you. That crap is like the rest of reality tv. All hype. Keep believing.
jealous much

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2013
I was glad to see them get a big raise. If you don't like it then don't watch the show, you ignorant hateful bigot.

Someone does need their face slapped but it isn't Honey Boo Boo, its the idiot that started this thread. You're a sorry piece of dog shit.
Cyber what?

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 7, 2013
jealous much wrote:
I was glad to see them get a big raise. If you don't like it then don't watch the show, you ignorant hateful bigot.

Someone does need their face slapped but it isn't Honey Boo Boo, its the idiot that started this thread. You're a sorry piece of dog shit.
I have never watched a whole episode
Go Boo Boo

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2013
I would much rather see them on tv than any Kardashian!!! They are just a bunch a w hores pimped out by mommy ruining the name their father worked for. I don't agree OJ was innocent by any means but at least he worked for his money

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Really I think is going to be more harm to that child and Family when it gets canceled. They think it all cute now but not after they have put that on TV.
I watched it one time and I have more interest in reading a book or doing a hobby that watch that kind of stuff .
I don't watch much tv any ways not much to watch and the times we live in are really getting out of hand so if I want to watch that kind of stuff just go out to Wal-mart...
pity
#11 Jan 8, 2013
i think honey boo boo and family needs to meet biggest loser
Go Boo Boo

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2013
I agree with you about that!!!
Ann

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Jan 8, 2013
Oh please now---I would much rather watch Honey Boo Boo than the Karthrashians any day. I'll be honest--I can relate more to Boo Boo than the Kartrshians. To Each his own
Burt

United States

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Oh my anyone can watch the show one time & see that their all retarded & honey boo boo is a head case. She has problems . Why promote uneducated idiots.?

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#15 Jan 25, 2013
That show is awful it needs took of tv
Dusty

Jackson, OH

#16 Jan 25, 2013
That show is terrible!!!
smiley

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2013
Go Boo Boo wrote:
I would much rather see them on tv than any Kardashian!!! They are just a bunch a w hores pimped out by mommy ruining the name their father worked for. I don't agree OJ was innocent by any means but at least he worked for his money
It has nothing to do with oj being guilty or innocent. It has to do with Robert kardashian was hired to do a job and he successfully did it. If you dont like something on tv and are not inspired by watching, the simple solution is, turn the channel!!if you people took the time you waste on here and use it on something positive and helpful, you would be greatly surprised with the results'
ima hoosier

Fortville, IN

#18 Jan 28, 2013
just think. if that mother of that booboohoney chick wrote a book on manners no one would have to read it. the entire book would be blank.
Omg

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Jan 28, 2013
That show sets a bad example for other children. I don't think they should be watching it but they may think if they act like uneducated goofs they can be famous and get ghetto rich. I've never personally seven the show but I've heard a lot about it and seen previews. It's basically exploitation of that little girl and encouraging her crazed behavior. That kid is going to have MAJOR issues during adulthood.
Omg

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Jan 28, 2013
Just my opinion though. Take it or leave it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnant by 1/2 Brother!???!? 20 min Haha 14
city income tax 4 hr kickm 40
Stewarts LEFT TOWN 8 hr Ohno 10
Rhonda Elswick (Mar '11) 9 hr pooky 2
Hey Jerry Ladatto (Dec '13) 9 hr scumbag 35
married women screwing around 11 hr HARE 4
Joel canter Tue Playgirl2016 1

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance