just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

Im new to the area so i figure i would ask your all opion. I've noticed in the last week or so a few guys running around on their motorcycles that were wearing back patches. One said " Horse Creek " the other was " Apple city motorcycle club". Im just a sunny day rider but i was wondering who these guys are?
daddys girl

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

my daddy is one of the founders of horse creek riders what would you like to know?
HCR MEMBER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

I suggest if you want to know anything about HCR MC or APPLE CITY MC you should ask a member not put it on this website.
Jackson45640

Wellston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Who is your dad??
HCR FEMALE RIDER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Hello there I happen to know these guys and who ever you are,the person that told you,you need to talk with one of them is correct!Appearently who've not been around many clubs,You don't go to a web site and ask questions!grow some balls,and ask one of the men.
NoiseEqualsSmall Manhood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Might be a few *nice* people that ride h-d's.. but for the most part, those ultra loud exhausts are horrendous.

Damn neighbor would fire up his straights, Sunday morning nice and early, and just rev the hell outta it. Idiot....

That's ok, he spent 2 nice sunny months last year trying to figure out why it wouldn't start.. har har har !

And b4 some of you hd riders start spewing that bs about LOUD being SAFER.... ALL the tests show that to be hogwash. Think about it, the sound spews behind you, not forward.

Total shame a few give THEM ALL a bad rep.
greasyman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

i was thinking about starting my own motorcyle club. but its gonna be called the KKK (short for kool kids klub). if anyone would like to join....let me know
Me too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Who in is these clubs anyone no?? Are they from Jackson?
Me too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Oops who is in.
HCR FEMALE RIDER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

Y if you happen to c one just give them a shout out i'm sure you'll get your answers.And as for as loud pipes they do save a life because it's ppl like you that doesn't watch out for bikers on the road so that's r way of geting your f**kin attention! and we don't give names out on a computer.
Rigg

Heath, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

Geez some of u act like it's the freaking Sons of Anarchy. Lol. Some people watch too much tv and forget this is Nowhere, Ohio.
oh really

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

Horse Creek = wantabee's
Applecity = never will bee's
HCR FEMALE RIDER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

well rigg try watching gang land sometime and some of these clubs are support clubs for bigger 1% clubs, not many people understand brotherhood
HCR FEMALE RIDER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

let those who ride decide, guess thats why we never see you show up on our rides
seriously

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

HCR FEMALE RIDER wrote:
well rigg try watching gang land sometime and some of these clubs are support clubs for bigger 1% clubs
sounds like a Sons of Anarchy wantabee, hahaha or a crude attempt at a threat?? haha
Jackson45640

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Are u ppl serious??? Get a fn life and leave ppl alone!!!! Thanks have a great day....
HCR MEMBER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

All you haters need to remember all those yrs we bought all your kids christmas cause you are welfare and couldn't get them anything. Don't for get all that bikers do for the community.
Lollercoaster

Florence, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

HCR MEMBER wrote:
All you haters need to remember all those yrs we bought all your kids christmas cause you are welfare and couldn't get them anything. Don't for get all that bikers do for the community.

exactly. leaving aside the pimping, manufacture and sale of meth, murder for hire and profit, and other sorts of good clean fun, and these guys are super patriots.

the only people ive seen around wearing any sort of patch are old guys who would pull a gun on you so you dont stomp them. even if you admire the lifestyle, these guys arent living it.
Jackson45640

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

Lollercoaster wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly. leaving aside the pimping, manufacture and sale of meth, murder for hire and profit, and other sorts of good clean fun, and these guys are super patriots.
the only people ive seen around wearing any sort of patch are old guys who would pull a gun on you so you dont stomp them. even if you admire the lifestyle, these guys arent living it.
LMAO!!!!
apple city bike member

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

you think that apple city is a never will be how about u say that to our president of the club an see what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of72
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 34 min Old Guy 28,429
looking for the girl dance at foxrun years ago 3 hr mizz 9
Thompson's iRepair (Ike Thompson) 4 hr sicko 8
Joseph flowers 12 hr Mee 4
kayla buttery 16 hr Jooooooo 5
fireworks in Jackson 2014 17 hr former jc 85
boxer pup to give away 23 hr kellimarch 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••