Jackson Apple Festival
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
christy

Pickerington, OH

#23 Sep 19, 2012
well ow there you go do you really know what happen to him hell no you don't i know he dd not do this and come on she gets thru out at the funeral lmao so yeah your her relation so of course you are gonna take of for the druggie ass bbbbb but say what yu want you only know what she has told so as far as any of her relation i don't give a fffff what you all say,,that man did not do this over her thats her story she a lieing cheating std drug head plus more so,,,,so trust me one look from her and it will be on as far as kids no i have none would i start a fight around a bunch of kids no but she will get hers in the end god will take care of her so stick to that story you might start believeing it yourself,,,,his family are the ones that hurt for losing him while she takes all the money she gets from his death and doesn't spend any of it on his kids so maybe someday you will feel that same lost and know that someone killed someone you loved then think about what you are saying what if it was your kid then what would you feeel this way i think not so yea say what you will being related to her that tells me enough,,,she uses one man after another how i don't have any ideal she is not pretty at all and i hope shes telling them about her std she has oh well if not thats on her not me so yea yea yea whatever,,its people like her the reason jackson county is such a bad place to live!!!!!!!!one day god will bring it down on her and i pray i am here to see it
christy

Pickerington, OH

#24 Sep 19, 2012
and go ahead and judge this one to lmao but we all believe what we believe so u have your right and i have mine and you might wanna check out the cheaters post where someones talking about her and boy its not me so give it up im not the only that can't stand her
really

Columbus, OH

#25 Sep 19, 2012
How difficult is it to at least use punctuation?!

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#26 Sep 19, 2012
Not been in a few years it's not that good any more.
Food and things cost to much
christy

Pickerington, OH

#27 Sep 19, 2012
really wrote:
How difficult is it to at least use punctuation?!
well if you're talking to me whats the point im not on here to please anyone and yes the food is way to high but when im there i pay for it cause food is good,spend 40 dollars on food today and no not just for myself lol
RoadKill

Lucasville, OH

#28 Sep 20, 2012
The Apple Fest: is just a bunch of drama queens running around and a bunch of underage boys without shirts trying to look bad. They have no idea how dumb they look, and for real, please pull up your jeans kids, your living in Jackson Ohio, Not the bronx.....Your not fooling anyone, knowone thinks your cool, they just laugh behind your back LOL hahahahhahahahaha..........
Jennifer

Huntington, WV

#29 Sep 20, 2012
Would someone know if what the cost of a handstamp to ride there rides are? Or if there is an option to just buy tickets? Thanks
who cares

Columbus, OH

#30 Sep 20, 2012
christy wrote:
u have no effing ideal u effing idiot that bitch is the freaking drug head not me and yes i will beat the f outta her if i have to go to jail so be it,shes the one that starts all the crap and then don't back it up so go f yourself you jackass shes a murdering bitch, so don't even go there kinda hard to let things go when the bitch takes all her kids money and spends it on drugs and men and don't even spend a dime on the kids its there money from where there dad died and she can't even buy her kids new clothes for school give me a freaking break so whos the idiot sounds like you are what you know the low life bring it if you want to hold up for her, you must be one of her men she uses the kids money on?????? but just so u know i will be sure to be there every chance i get
STILL NOT YOUR BUSINESS
christy

Pickerington, OH

#31 Sep 20, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL NOT YOUR BUSINESS
yes it is my business you gotta promblem with me speaking the truth you are proably her realation as well on someone that does the same as she does if you don't like what i say lookk me up i'm not hard to find,if you don't want to read the truth stay the crap off this post.and as far as my business trust me i'm making it my business
christy

Pickerington, OH

#32 Sep 20, 2012
and i do care about the way she does those kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katy, Nate, and Rachel Gililand? 33 min Miles 8
Anytime fitness 41 min Wondering 6
Success NV 44 min Please 24
hi 4 hr crappy 1
Girls do you masterbate 5 hr Iknow 6
Karen and Big Bob 8 hr melvin 2
Paige Waugh Baby Daddy??? 10 hr Tooly 10

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance