Jackson Apple Festival

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yipeeee

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Does anyone know who the entertainment for Apple festival is gonna be?? They usually have someone good on Saturday
okthen!

Jackson, OH

#2 Aug 27, 2012
It's Friday night and it's josh gracin
yipeeee

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2012
[QUOTE who="okthen!"]It's Friday night and it's josh gracin[/QUOTE]
thanks!

Since: Sep 12

Jackson

#4 Sep 2, 2012
yipeeee wrote:
Does anyone know who the entertainment for Apple festival is gonna be??
Probably some hillbilly country/bluegrass band. I have a long history of not giving a bucket of crap about anything that happens on the stage.
Kris

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2012
when is the apple festival going to be?
yup

Jackson, OH

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Kris wrote:
when is the apple festival going to be?
who cares its nothing but nasty skanks that walk around up there! Nothing but a big infestation! Word of advice- stay away
Kris

United States

#7 Sep 2, 2012
im only wanting to go to see old friends and to take my kids to the sat night parade i dont really care bout the rest lol
haha

Jackson, OH

#9 Sep 2, 2012
Kris wrote:
im only wanting to go to see old friends and to take my kids to the sat night parade i dont really care bout the rest lol
It's usually the 3rd week of September. Kids get that Wednesday off of school.
Patti

Jackson, OH

#10 Sep 7, 2012
If your so against it why do you even click on the post? Didn't your Mamma teach you , if you don't have anything good to say, just keep your mouth shut? Well she should have! I don't normally watch the bands either but it is a long standing tradition in this county and not everyone that goes is skanks or drugheads.
Dave

Jackson, OH

#11 Sep 7, 2012
Patti wrote:
If your so against it why do you even click on the post? Didn't your Mamma teach you , if you don't have anything good to say, just keep your mouth shut? Well she should have! I don't normally watch the bands either but it is a long standing tradition in this county and not everyone that goes is skanks or drugheads.
No just 99%...lol
shana

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2012
It starts the 18-22
Patti

Jackson, OH

#13 Sep 9, 2012
Then by all means Dave, don't go!
hmmm

Jackson, OH

#14 Sep 9, 2012
The apple festival has really went down hill every year. Nothing but people selling things and oh my gosh the raffles. Definitely going in the wrong direction !!
John Q Public

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Sep 9, 2012
Quite a few of the raffles are rigged too... The prizes won by family members, etc
Dave

Jackson, OH

#16 Sep 9, 2012
Patti wrote:
Then by all means Dave, don't go!
I don't go. Haven't been there is 3 years. I agree with the other posts it was went downhill every year for several years. And what is with all the raffles?
christy

Pickerington, OH

#17 Sep 12, 2012
i'm going just to see if annetta ervin is there she won't like me trust me the hoe bag and her loving boyfriend keith is not gonna like my friends eithers
John

United States

#18 Sep 12, 2012
See it's people like christy that make it go down hill wanting jump people and s**t it's just f***king stupid!!! You god d**n idiots need to realize the apple festival is for the kids not you low life's that want to sale drugs and beat people up just grow up and let shit go cause more than likely your either gonna end up in jail or the hospital!!
christy

Pickerington, OH

#19 Sep 19, 2012
u have no effing ideal u effing idiot that bitch is the freaking drug head not me and yes i will beat the f outta her if i have to go to jail so be it,shes the one that starts all the crap and then don't back it up so go f yourself you jackass shes a murdering bitch, so don't even go there kinda hard to let things go when the bitch takes all her kids money and spends it on drugs and men and don't even spend a dime on the kids its there money from where there dad died and she can't even buy her kids new clothes for school give me a freaking break so whos the idiot sounds like you are what you know the low life bring it if you want to hold up for her, you must be one of her men she uses the kids money on?????? but just so u know i will be sure to be there every chance i get
christy

Pickerington, OH

#20 Sep 19, 2012
and no its people like the druggies that bring it down so can you add you to that list of drug heads
John

United States

#22 Sep 19, 2012
No I can't be added to the list of druggies but I have a kid and I don't want that kind of violence around him and I want to take him to the apple festival to enjoy it but it's people like you that make me decide against it and kitty is my relation and yes she may do wrong but I can guarantee your not perfect and I know I'm not either but if you want to start a fight why don't you do it at like Walmart or a place where there are less kids and if you have kids you ought to understand where I'm coming from and she's no murderer yes it's sad that he took his own life but I'm sorry no girl is ever worth your own life so that was his decision she didn't put the gun to him and pull the trigger sorry he did it his self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerri burn her it's own car 2 hr Keisha 15
Miles Morris 8 hr haha 6
Poor manners and attitudes 10 hr Realmother 3
lake katherine warning.. 21 hr fyi 9
Ryan & Mandy Ervin 22 hr denvercolorado 7
gay (Mar '11) Thu Janieah 352
Arthur Morris Thu NoDrama 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages