(WARNING) Ecoli found in water at Belisio's

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Armalite maiden

Circleville, OH

#1 Jan 12, 2012
Ecoli has been found in the water at Belisio's. It could be in the city or county water that is supplied to the plant. I would recommend boiling or adding bleach to the local tap water until this is sorted out.
the whole city

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2012
The whole city is on boil alert is this why?
americangirl

Logan, OH

#3 Jan 12, 2012
wow what next in jackson
g

Washington, DC

#4 Jan 12, 2012
Armalite maiden wrote:
Ecoli has been found in the water at Belisio's. It could be in the city or county water that is supplied to the plant. I would recommend boiling or adding bleach to the local tap water until this is sorted out.
it was not found at bellisio's the city found it and called bellisio's!!!!
wow

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2012
Its in the city water. and they get their water from the city. bellisio's is not the cause of the problem. and its for the whole city. look on the timesjournal.com website.
Mr Truth

Jackson, OH

#6 Jan 12, 2012
I heard they kept running production. What the hell kind place is this???
yomomma

United States

#7 Jan 12, 2012
Hey
bumpy

Athens, OH

#8 Jan 12, 2012
belisios could care less. they ran with metal in the food and lysteria on the pallet jacks. the only thing they produce is bacteria
person

Athens, OH

#9 Jan 12, 2012
they did not keep running. the plant was shut down.
wondering

Wellston, OH

#10 Jan 13, 2012
how long is the boil advisory?
Old guy

Jackson, OH

#11 Jan 13, 2012
Local paper says this was known by 6;30 last night. We're just now finding out? We've drank a million gallons of water since then. Pretty poor notification I'm thinking. Nasty stuff too.
cardiff

Wellston, OH

#12 Jan 13, 2012
bumpy wrote:
belisios could care less. they ran with metal in the food and lysteria on the pallet jacks. the only thing they produce is bacteria
Listeria is everywhere!! Surprise! Research things before you post them to make yourself look stupid.
emmy

United States

#13 Jan 13, 2012
Just called my water company and she told me if you have county water the boil alert isn't for anyone who has county water only ppl who has city water
someone who knows

Bowie, MD

#14 Jan 13, 2012
The boil order for the city of Jackson has been lifted
lohamlewis

United States

#15 Jan 13, 2012
Its been officially lifted as of 4 p.m.
Mr Truth

Jackson, OH

#16 Jan 13, 2012
Did they dump all the product they made. Hell no!
someone who knows

Washington, DC

#17 Jan 14, 2012
The boil order and ecoli had nothing to do with bellisios!
someone who knows

Washington, DC

#18 Jan 14, 2012
Armalite maiden wrote:
You have no idea what you are talking about!!!! That is obvious. You don't even know if they have county or city water.
emmy

United States

#19 Jan 14, 2012
It was city water that they found a trace of it but they took several tests of the water and found nothing in it. So its safe to drink or cook in and to wash ur dishes in please ppl don't make a big issue outta somthing that is already resolved
Wellnow

Jackson, OH

#20 Jan 15, 2012
If the notification of the bad water came out at 630 I think bellisio did a he'll of a job bc the plant was shut down at ab 6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swingers club in jackson?? (Feb '13) 5 min Law D Doll 24
samantha cupp buffington?? 12 min duh btch 6
jessica shong (Dec '10) 17 min yep 18
grand jury 1 hr For real 63
Kristin Strickland (Dec '13) 1 hr t-r-u-t-h 15
kale orender 2 hr curious 3
Bobby Massie & Larissa Ousley 3 hr Brandi 16
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE