First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concern Mother

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 22, 2012
What do you know about this drug dealer?
my hubbys drug friend

Oak Hill, OH

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Herion drug user.Destroyed my marriage when Jason came around and got my Hubby back into the drug scene.Shoots up all the time!
li

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Jay?
Missy

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 25, 2012
He got my son on drugs and I am not happy about this at all! I heard he was on probation but they don't ever do anything to him! Of course that is Jackson for you! They need to get him off the streets do the town favor!
hahahahahah

Oak Hill, OH

#5 Nov 11, 2012
What a piece of Sh#t...he acts like a child running around with kids.Get a real job and do the 8-10 hour time clock loser!!!Drug butt,you ate corn bread and had pills in it.man that is sick you herion junkie.Uaggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggno good for our part of town,i want my kids to go out and play without Jason Oiler getting them to get him drugs our sell for his dead beat butt.
sd

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2012
is this jay oiler? The one that dates/dated lennie morris??
Ashely Nieser bud

West Union, OH

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Jason is Ashely Nieser Baby
sddlwy

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Ashely Nieser bud wrote:
Jason is Ashely Nieser Baby
Huh?
jw

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Damn how do I get a hold of him?
wtf

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Nov 20, 2012
do u people actually know what your saying get a life stop spreading lies about things u dont know or care about u people make me sick ruine someone elses life and leave him alone
smiley

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Yeah he's a worthless, pos, drug dealer!! You must be a customer
wtf

Jackson, OH

#12 Nov 23, 2012
I am not a fcking customer, i am someone who knows him get a life! Your just made cause your not a big drug dealer;)
hmmm

Jackson, OH

#13 Nov 23, 2012
This boy actually has done nothing but good for himself :) and for others! And funny you say something about working 8 hours a day since hes always held a job since ive known him. Its pretty funny watching people run there mouths about someone just to make themselves feel better about the kinda person they truly are! ha so unless you know jason oiler, the real jason oiler then you would have no reason too run your mouth! He actually has a future unlike 75 percent of the drug dealers and drug heads in jackson
totally

Lyndora, PA

#15 Jun 15, 2013
He, his whole family, and all cousins are nasty drug dealing welfkins
lmmfao

United States

#16 Jun 16, 2013
You obviously dont know shit about his family.
rocko

Jackson, OH

#18 Jun 18, 2013
Everyone needs to get a life and leave my dude alone . if you got something to say say it to his face quit being a bunch of gossip biches and talkin. behind his back grow the duck up and mind it buisness
Charlie S

Point Pleasant, WV

#20 Aug 13, 2013
None of you b***h a** mother F**kers would say s**t to his face so go ahead and hide behind your computer screen, Jay is like my brother and he's a good person, he's got a past just like the rest of us but he's not involved in that lifestyle anymore so you all need to keep your lie's to yourselves!
joe

United States

#21 Aug 15, 2013
concern Mother wrote:
What do you know about this drug dealer?
Never heard of home check muni court web site.
Recovering addict-

Jackson, OH

#22 Oct 7, 2013
This boy is never gonna change! His girlfriend his Ashley & she is nasty as fuck she chested on him the hole time he was locked up and was sleeping with the whole crew at Louie's pretty much easy to say she isn't very faithful. Jason oiler has no heart at all and he never has been a good person. I'm glad to say that he isn't someone I will ever have in my life again! Yuck! Never thought he would be such a f"n joke!!!!!!!
skank

United States

#23 Oct 7, 2013
HMMMMMMMM Not too hard to figure out this is his ex posting. If you don't want him in your life then why are you so far up his rear end??? Move on and leave Ashelys name out of your problems. Go back to school and learn how to spell. Much happiness Ash and Jay :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dead body 13 min Jackson co for you 4
Jeri Baisden's car that burnt down. 51 min Dumb 11
Is Jero Baisden a man or ? 2 hr Betsy Ross 2
Shawn McCarty 2 hr Shawnmccarty 7
dollar store on south street 5 hr bill 20
Jayni Cordell 6 hr Curious81 4
Janet Hammock coffman street 8 hr The Main Man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages