Since: Nov 12

Dansville, MI

#75 Jan 13, 2013
Whoever is using my name just stop ur starting a fight that i don't need if i wanted to talk about someone i would say it to there face just saying
bobo bear

Dansville, MI

#76 Jan 13, 2013
I know that's not earlana because she never call David "Dave" she has always called him David so some bit*h that can't use there own name has to use her ur some kind of person u r
truth

Circleville, OH

#78 Jan 13, 2013
the real me wrote:
<quoted text>The funny thing is Dave and earlana are still fucking. Supposedly he has a new gf but him and his wife are still sleeping together! Faithful guy! Huh?

Yes and earlana is pregnant with his child again! Wow
earlana

Barnesville, OH

#79 Jan 13, 2013
no i am not pregnant! i can't have anymore kids sorry. but nice try
earlana

Barnesville, OH

#80 Jan 13, 2013
and since we're talking about my sex life i haven't slept with david for months so just to clear that up so let hear what us ur going to make up
wow

Circleville, OH

#81 Jan 13, 2013
earlana wrote:
and since we're talking about my sex life i haven't slept with david for months so just to clear that up so let hear what us ur going to make up
Bitch u got hit with the fugly stick. Alien skank! Put some meat on your bones. And take that piercing out of your lip you look like trash.
earlana

Barnesville, OH

#82 Jan 13, 2013
lol love all my haters!:)
lame

Jackson, OH

#84 Jan 13, 2013
Dave wires wrote:
Well I'll tell u one thang anyone that has been with me has nothing to worry about because I do not have any STDs... And whoever is getting on here just to bash me needs to get a fucking life... And anyone who has anything bad to say about me must not know me and they probably made it up... Because it's just strange enough that everybody never has a name...
Grow a real pair and get out of daddy's house! Stop mooching off your gf's family! It's called responsibilities. If your any kind of a man at all you would take care of your babies instead of chasing ugly whores around! Grow up u f'n loser! It's pretty obvious no one can stand your pos ass! The majority 98% of the shit said about you on here in indeed a FACT! Truth hurts sometimes davey.
bobo bear

Barnesville, OH

#85 Jan 13, 2013
your just hating on her bc she can take your man bc she so much hotter then you hell i'm a women and i think she hot with all the tattoos and piercing what man won't want her so maybe you need to get off your fat trailer trash ass and get a life at lease she uses her real name on here oh and i won't hide my name its jessi
smilely

Barnesville, OH

#86 Jan 13, 2013
i think her tattoos and piercings are hot as hell i would love to have a women like that if she would give a chance i would jump all over that dave was a damn fool to give that up so all of you haters out there get a life because she is hot and for "WOW" your just mad because you can't look that damn good and at lease she can take of her and her family works a full time job and takes care 2 kids all by herself hell of a women to me "WOW" probably don't have a job and sit on your ass all day thinking who you can f**k with so quit hiding your name and tells us who you really are
smilely

Barnesville, OH

#87 Jan 13, 2013
earlana wrote:
lol love all my haters!:)
they sure do love you! and so do i
MattD

Barnesville, OH

#88 Jan 13, 2013
i would love to with her
yup

Circleville, OH

#89 Jan 14, 2013
MattD wrote:
i would love to with her
This is earlana on here using different names trying to make herself feel better! "Hot" now that's funny,smiley
earlana

United States

#91 Jan 17, 2013
i'm sorry that actually have friends that care about me but you most like me alot to keep up on here lol and if you don't like oh well your not hurting my feeling have a nice day b*t*h!
truth

Jackson, OH

#92 Jan 27, 2013
He's. A pos! He has another girl knocked up & not taking care of her or the child then lied bout being wit his wife saying they was separated!
intrestd

United States

#93 Jan 27, 2013
Wer the tat girl work?
wow

Barnesville, OH

#94 Jan 27, 2013
intrestd wrote:
Wer the tat girl work?
if your talking about Earlana, she working at jenkins nursing home.
yoyo

Barnesville, OH

#95 Jan 27, 2013
intrestd wrote:
Wer the tat girl work?
why do you want to know?
Dave Wires

Elkhart, IN

#97 Feb 1, 2013
No we are separated but we will always mess around she can't help, so you fellas thinking you're going to win her over just know I'm always going to be there you pay the bills I'll take care of the rest, there's got growing a pair
earlana

Norwalk, OH

#98 Feb 2, 2013
Dave Wires wrote:
No we are separated but we will always mess around she can't help, so you fellas thinking you're going to win her over just know I'm always going to be there you pay the bills I'll take care of the rest, there's got growing a pair
Wtf we do not mess around and i know this isn't David so u ppl need to go find something else to do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Dunford 3 hr Ray Charles 7
Is anything open in Jackson today 7 hr FYI 9
Ashley Rippeth? (Jul '14) 8 hr Planetscrewed 61
Tanya Lanhart and CPS (Oct '13) 9 hr Lmfao 46
CPS in Jackson county 11 hr Lips 2
Thad Bryant (Aug '14) Wed Shanna 26
richie henry? (Dec '11) Wed bdh801 8
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web