earlana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

i don't know either one of u but this is getting out of hand you need to stop writing on here about my life and who would be better for me i'm a big girl i think i know what i want so thanks for all the drama we all can go back to our day jobs now
loser

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

earlana wrote:
i don't know either one of u but this is getting out of hand you need to stop writing on here about my life and who would be better for me i'm a big girl i think i know what i want so thanks for all the drama we all can go back to our day jobs now
Adultery is a sin your going to HELL
Burn baby burn
some guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

so is everyone done talking shit about this poor womens life now that its out in the open so that she move on and try to make a life for her and her kids maybe even me
Dave wires

Urbana, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Don't act like a hero u fkn no life bum... I hope I do see u I'll kick ur fkn teeth in... And she is a awesome woman and I'll tell u don't have a chance in hell... So try fkn ur self u fkn bum... Now that's my last post...
BrittMartin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Dave is a good guy. All families have some problems its no ones business but theirs. So I think everyone needs to leave them alone. We haven't seen Dave in a very long time but he was a great friend then and I'm sure he is still a great friend and guy. I don't his wife personally so I can't say anything but that I'm sure she and Dave don't need a bunch of cowards on thus trash site talking a bunch of bs. So do the world a favor and grow up.
butt out

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

BrittMartin wrote:
Dave is a good guy. All families have some problems its no ones business but theirs. So I think everyone needs to leave them alone. We haven't seen Dave in a very long time but he was a great friend then and I'm sure he is still a great friend and guy. I don't his wife personally so I can't say anything but that I'm sure she and Dave don't need a bunch of cowards on thus trash site talking a bunch of bs. So do the world a favor and grow up.
Brittmartin u need mind ur own,ur nothing but a skanky slut! With a fat smelly puss!
BrittMartin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Hahaha your funny first off no I won't butt out Dave is a nice guy second sorry I'm no skank nor slut I don't stink anywhere and I have been with the same man for going on 5 years and we have been married for almost 3 years lol but it was a nice attempt to try and degrade me and make me angry but it was a fail. I know you are full of bs and I know you are running your mouth behind a fake name just to try and make people angry and not have to deal with the consequences of running your mouth you are a coward plain and simple if you have a problem come say it to me don't be a child and hide grow up
seriously

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

BrittMartin wrote:
Hahaha your funny first off no I won't butt out Dave is a nice guy second sorry I'm no skank nor slut I don't stink anywhere and I have been with the same man for going on 5 years and we have been married for almost 3 years lol but it was a nice attempt to try and degrade me and make me angry but it was a fail. I know you are full of bs and I know you are running your mouth behind a fake name just to try and make people angry and not have to deal with the consequences of running your mouth you are a coward plain and simple if you have a problem come say it to me don't be a child and hide grow up
you're telling everybody to butt out but then saying you wont butt out hmmm. Dave not a nice guy anymore you said yourself you haven't seen him in a long time maybe you guys could catch up some time . sorry just found both of your contradictions interesting. also his wife is awesome! just sayin
yo yo yo

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>you're telling everybody to butt out but then saying you wont butt out hmmm. Dave not a nice guy anymore you said yourself you haven't seen him in a long time maybe you guys could catch up some time . sorry just found both of your contradictions interesting. also his wife is awesome! just sayin
He's nothing but a POS loser! Needle junkie drug addict! Damn sure doesn't take care of his kids and can't keep his small dick in his pants! I can't wait to see this loser OD,he deserves it! One less POS taking up good air! and spreading his HEP C
Dave wires

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Fu#k u c-nts... I'm no fkn needle junky and I do take care of my kids that just shows how much u really know me... And I DEFINITLY DON'T have (hep) just sayin... So if u want to be apart of my life so much put ur name out there all u hot shots... Cuz im sure all of u are Saints... Or mind readers maybe even fortune tellers cuz u know everything with out knowing anything about it... Like I said no life fkn bum's... Get a life and stop worrying about mine so much...
Dave wires

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Lol... Just thought about u guys puting this bs on here with ur sweet ass gov phone... U guys are awsom and so tuff u hide... Ur prob so mad at ur own life u have to try to trash mine... Well sorry I'll still be me Tomarro... So untill u man up and do something about it... NO LIFE FKN BUM'S U guys make me feel like a rock star cuz no matter what u say in the tabloids I'm still better than u all... Except the ones that are equal and thay know who thay are... Cuz thay have lifes... Lol and just for a up date I'm going to psychic school so I can be like u guys but I'll tell the truth...
lmao

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Dave wires wrote:
Lol... Just thought about u guys puting this bs on here with ur sweet ass gov phone... U guys are awsom and so tuff u hide... Ur prob so mad at ur own life u have to try to trash mine... Well sorry I'll still be me Tomarro... So untill u man up and do something about it... NO LIFE FKN BUM'S U guys make me feel like a rock star cuz no matter what u say in the tabloids I'm still better than u all... Except the ones that are equal and thay know who thay are... Cuz thay have lifes... Lol and just for a up date I'm going to psychic school so I can be like u guys but I'll tell the truth...
Your just as lame as everyone else still posting on here!! Maybe y should consider grammar and spelling school u sure could use it you disease walker!
pony pumper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

dave your punk b-tch like your fat ass bro rich know it all b-tch
brittmartin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

dave you know who i am ignore them all they want is for you to get angry thats all and by you getting angry and responding with anger you are giving them exactly what they want
funny

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

brittmartin wrote:
dave you know who i am ignore them all they want is for you to get angry thats all and by you getting angry and responding with anger you are giving them exactly what they want
Your just as bad u POS loser!! Get a life u junkie
brittmartin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

no sorry love never and never will do drugs lol but that was a nice attempt to make me angry i am not a pos lol yet again another fail lol if you even knew who i was you would know i am none of those things. i take no offense from some coward trying to make me mad because honestly your oppinion does not matter have a wonderful night dear
bobo bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

hes still a loser and he will always be he needs to leave her alone and move on she doesn't want u anymore she so much better then u she needs someone that will give her the world and take care of her and the kids thats all i'm saying
katie

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

bobo bear wrote:
hes still a loser and he will always be he needs to leave her alone and move on she doesn't want u anymore she so much better then u she needs someone that will give her the world and take care of her and the kids thats all i'm saying
He's a POS loser! Lives with his new girlfriend and her parents! So pathetic! If he was any kind of a man he would get a house for him and his babies! And not mooch off of other ppl! Nasty skanky needle junkie!
earlana

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

katie wrote:
<quoted text>He's a POS loser! Lives with his new girlfriend and her parents! So pathetic! If he was any kind of a man he would get a house for him and his babies! And not mooch off of other ppl! Nasty skanky needle junkie!
Dave and I are not together hes with nasty Megan Ervin Landrum! She's such a skank! I thought Dave would do better than me when he cheated but he downgraded! There BAD off on drugs and so strung out I'm glad I've got a good job to support my to girls! Dave is nothing but a sperm donor nuff said

Since: Nov 12

Novi, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

earlana wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave and I are not together hes with nasty Megan Ervin Landrum! She's such a skank! I thought Dave would do better than me when he cheated but he downgraded! There BAD off on drugs and so strung out I'm glad I've got a good job to support my to girls! Dave is nothing but a sperm donor nuff said
Whoever is putting my name on here needs to stop bc ur starting a fight that i really don't need so that last comment was not from me and i would never go on here to run my mouth i would do it to ur face just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of93
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Big Johnson 28,502
hillcrest pool closed 14 min City 6
princess of the drugs 1 hr Stargazer2014 8
looking for the girl dance at foxrun years ago 4 hr mizz 12
Johnnys 10 hr Lilli Lickr 4
time for play 12 hr time for play 1
time to play 12 hr barbara boone landrum 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••