First Prev
of 5
Next Last
lamp shade

Jackson, OH

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Does anyone know anything about this guy? I met him last weekend and I'm curious before we go any further?
the boss

United States

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Awsome guy..funny as heck.served in the army.great guy and honest as they come..aint seen him in a couple years but id say "go for it"
hahahaha

United States

#4 Nov 18, 2012
He's a good guy. Haven't seen him since January bit last time we seen him he was back with his kids' mom.
just to clarify

Jackson, OH

#7 Nov 20, 2012
he has always been with his kids mom he just lies and says he isn't. He's definitely not as honest as they come!Also kids mom equals wife for anyone that doesn't know.
bitchplease

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 20, 2012
actualy they were split up for awhile and he was living with someone else yes she is his wife i say kids mom because they do not act like they are married and they split up alot like they are just dating
just to clarify

Jackson, OH

#9 Nov 21, 2012
whether they act one way or another it doesn't change that fact that it's his wife.
so true

Jackson, OH

#11 Nov 21, 2012
bitchplease wrote:
actualy they were split up for awhile and he was living with someone else yes she is his wife i say kids mom because they do not act like they are married and they split up alot like they are just dating
He's got he Clap,if you have been with him recently,GET TESTED for your own sake!
curious

Jackson, OH

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Who is he dating?

“Im almost innocent i swear ”

Since: Nov 12

Depends on where im at.

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Observation Deck wrote:
and you came here? lol
Thats the best reply i have seen all day lol
he is

Jackson, OH

#14 Nov 23, 2012
A playa! With a small dick
hcfhbzz

Jackson, OH

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Who is he dating now
Dave wires

Huron, OH

#16 Nov 24, 2012
Well I'll tell u one thang anyone that has been with me has nothing to worry about because I do not have any STDs... And whoever is getting on here just to bash me needs to get a fucking life... And anyone who has anything bad to say about me must not know me and they probably made it up... Because it's just strange enough that everybody never has a name...
Dave wires

Huron, OH

#17 Nov 24, 2012
And even stranger I never met any females last weekend because I was out of town... And anybody that really knows me knows that... I didn't even know this site existed until an hour ago... And all of you bums use it as an intelligence beacon... Get a life grow some balls and ask me... You bunch of no life fucking BUM's

Barnesville, OH

#19 Nov 24, 2012
all u guys need to get a fucking life.yea we are still married but not together haven't been for the last 2 months just to clear that up and the other things maybe u should just ask about it instead of writing about it and if u want the truth just message me!

Barnesville, OH

#20 Nov 24, 2012
bitchplease wrote:
well if u know my life so well why don't you tell me your name because u don't know shit about my life or whats going on

Barnesville, OH

#22 Nov 24, 2012
lamp shade wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this guy? I met him last weekend and I'm curious before we go any further?
and as for you its nothing but drama just saying.....
tup

Circleville, OH

#23 Nov 24, 2012
earlana wrote:
<quoted text>and as for you its nothing but drama just saying.....
U look like an ugly alien with a big ass forehead. Someone must have hit u with the ugly stick no wonder u can't keep a guy
some guy

Barnesville, OH

#25 Nov 24, 2012
he cheated on his wife for 4 months and then got the other girl knocked up was playing both of them and then when he got caught he try to lie his way out of it but they r smart and got away from him but hes been fucking around with anything that has legs and not paying for his kids or seeing them piece of shit guy if u ask me and for earlana ur a hell of a women to put up with his shit for 11 years if u ever want a real man to take care of u leave ur number on here and ill get ahold of u and i mean it
Dave wires

Huron, OH

#26 Nov 24, 2012
Still no names... All u bad ass mofo's.... Like I said no life fkn bum's....
curious

Jackson, OH

#27 Nov 24, 2012
some guy wrote:
he cheated on his wife for 4 months and then got the other girl knocked up was playing both of them and then when he got caught he try to lie his way out of it but they r smart and got away from him but hes been fucking around with anything that has legs and not paying for his kids or seeing them piece of shit guy if u ask me and for earlana ur a hell of a women to put up with his shit for 11 years if u ever want a real man to take care of u leave ur number on here and ill get ahold of u and i mean it
Who was the girl he got knocked up?
Dave is nothing but a pos drug addict

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody know anything about Paul Gillenwat... 29 min kim 12
hey 1 hr Hey-listen 3
kroger's gas station 2 hr Hey-listen 3
Mills pride management 4 hr Deezenutts 4
zack stepp 8 hr ok for herself 4
Mis Ohio 12 hr Get a grip 3
kale orender 12 hr Collins 9
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE