Jackson Probation
FedUp

Greenfield, OH

#1 May 7, 2012
Does anyone know anything about going over the Jackson Probation Officers? Who to talk to so i can actually have something done? Im so sick of them not doing their job and innocent people pay for it. Please no bashing i just need to know who and how bc im tired of messing with these petty probation officers!!!

Since: Feb 12

Dublin

#3 May 7, 2012
Which court? Felony or misdemeanor?
idk

Amanda, OH

#4 May 7, 2012
I heard Destiny Frango and her friend r on probation im sure they could tell u a thing or 2
true

Greenfield, OH

#5 May 7, 2012
Im not quiet for sure but i can find out
who

Plymouth, MI

#6 May 7, 2012
Irish123 wrote:
Which court? Felony or misdemeanor?
misdemeanor

Since: Feb 12

Dublin

#7 May 7, 2012
who wrote:
<quoted text>misdemeanor
It won't do any good to go the the Judge. He covers for them all the time. If the probation officers aren't doing their jobs, you might want to speak to the county commissioners about it. They are paid by the county tax payers and that's who they ultimately answer to. It's kind of sad, but those guys kind of do whatever they want. They're out of control if you ask me. If you are going to move forward with your complaint, make sure you have specific examples of what you are talking about. Have dates and events written down. That way they will take you more serious. You have to document what is not being done.

Hope this helped.
FedUp

Greenfield, OH

#8 May 8, 2012
Yes thank you this has helped me but i guess there waiting to get my cousin on a trafficking charge because just a probation violation is only 6 months so hopefully someone ends up snitching her out like she snitches people out to get away it
Boss Hog

Wilmington, OH

#9 May 9, 2012
Just move up the food chain! The probation officer has a boss and that boss has a boss. Call Attorney General office and see what line you food chain is on.
joke

Plymouth, MI

#10 May 9, 2012
Boss Hog wrote:
Just move up the food chain! The probation officer has a boss and that boss has a boss. Call Attorney General office and see what line you food chain is on.
they tell you to call Jackson probation why would you call them if your filing something against them. You will never be able to stop them unless someone records them when they are not giving people there rights

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
larry queen george denny 1 hr Snowflake 16
Queens of Topix drama 2 hr haha 4
Chuck Salmons 2 hr friend 4
Jackson Fireworks 2 hr Jackson Hillbilly 5
Brenda and Frank Stewart ,,207 Chestnut St Jackson 2 hr worried about gra... 12
mac 4 hr Tater_Tot 45
Amanda messer 14 hr family friend 6
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE