JR Valentines
cindy

Jackson, OH

#22 Aug 26, 2012
I just hope it is a donut shop. I sure miss stopping in after work and getting a dozen donuts.
jackson-boi

United States

#23 Aug 26, 2012
Patti wrote:
Radio also said they were thinking of a family resturant. BBQ or Smokehouse is what they said it might be. let's hope it's not pizza or burgers! Wouldn't mind a place to listen to live music and have dinner at a decent price around here.
that really would be nice we need one
WOW

United States

#24 Aug 27, 2012
I thought there was a donut shop in town???
yipeeee

United States

#25 Aug 27, 2012
Tim Hortons for sure!!!!!!!!!! Or Starbucks!
Coffee Freak

Elkview, WV

#26 Aug 27, 2012
Just go as them are they working on it now?
I Wish

Jackson, OH

#27 Aug 27, 2012
I could only hope for a White Castle to be put in there !
ttrue

Jackson, OH

#28 Aug 28, 2012
white castle would be cool. I also like the idea of a donut place. seems like them days are gone forever.
just me

Jackson, OH

#29 Aug 28, 2012
barQ place
realistic

Esperance, NY

#30 Sep 2, 2012
Since the Colonial closed, there has been no fine dining in Jackson. What a shame for a town of this size, making people drive at least 30 miles to have a place to eat that knows what is a tablecloth.
wondering

West Union, OH

#31 Sep 2, 2012
I was hoping it would be a Chuck E. Cheese or something fun to take kids to.There is not much to do in the winter time with children around here.
just me

Jackson, OH

#32 Sep 6, 2012
Like to just have a nice family restaurant
word is

Jackson, OH

#33 Sep 7, 2012
word is its gonna be a jolly pirate
erika

Canton, OH

#35 Sep 7, 2012
Just call chamber of commerce. They have to kept in loop of all new businesses and what not. Put the rumor mill to rest.
I seriously doubt the Evans would want some fattening place in there since they're health gurus. Just saying.
We have a donut shop already, tender fluff. No need for another.
John Q Public

Chillicothe, OH

#37 Sep 10, 2012
Tender fluff is supposed to be opening at the old Kenny's carry out/Real Deal location over by the ball fields. So, now that the donut angle s it of the way, it would b nice to have a smokehouse or another steak joint like Dakatoas or, heaven forbid, a BW3s. I say heaven forbid because al ost every friend I have loves bw3s and we have been saying for years how we need one here, yet all we get is more crappy pizza places

Jackson, OH

#38 Sep 10, 2012
Maybe they are going to put in a large fitness center ? Gallipolis is getting a BWW..
uhhh

United States

#39 Sep 11, 2012
erika wrote:
Just call chamber of commerce. They have to kept in loop of all new businesses and what not. Put the rumor mill to rest.
I seriously doubt the Evans would want some fattening place in there since they're health gurus. Just saying.
We have a donut shop already, tender fluff. No need for another.
tender fluff!??? Where Is it never heard of it. Is it clean n nice?
erika

United States

#40 Sep 11, 2012
uhhh wrote:
<quoted text>tender fluff!??? Where Is it never heard of it. Is it clean n nice?
they just moved to the corner of water and Harding, old kennys carry out.
richy hafer

Wilmington, OH

#41 Sep 12, 2012
yeah more shitty food places that pay minimum wage. Perfect!!! Enjoy the decay of this shithole town. it wont be getting better. move out now
The word

United States

#42 Sep 18, 2012
I have heard it won't be a resturaunt at all. I was told it will be a doctors office, so who really knows!
ummmm

United States

#43 Sep 20, 2012
Randy said its gonna be a Smokehouse. I can't wait! Yummm!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Breasts in the County? 8 min Milk Baby 2
sara dalton 1 hr curious 2
laiken wolford 2 hr david 13
Travis Williams herps 2 hr HELP 2
tawnie gillingham 2 hr truth hurts 13
Looking for 3some 9 hr LOL 4
Starving horses 9 hr Beverly 12

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance