Jackson, OH

#9 Aug 9, 2012
i keep hearing its gonna be Dunkin Doughnuts
jackson-boi

United States

#10 Aug 21, 2012
double trouble wrote:
i keep hearing its gonna be Dunkin Doughnuts
I guess it said on the radio it is not going to be a dunkin doughnuts :( so I wonder what it is gonna be
hungryguy

United States

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Waffle house!!
linda

Ray, OH

#12 Aug 21, 2012
maybe a jail
oscar

Jackson, OH

#13 Aug 22, 2012
its in jackson county..who cares..will be scanks working there.pill heads stealing from there,everyone bashing everyone around there,,if its not jail,cops,courts,probation,or warrants.it doesnt belong there cause thats the meaning of life in jackson county
HateThisCounty

United States

#14 Aug 24, 2012
Oscar, people like you are one of the reason I hate this county! Are you saying you are a skank, pill head, thief that is on probation? You must be! If not, why are you labeling and judging everyone? Not everyone in jackson or wellston are all of these things. Yes there are a lot, I give you that. But why stereotype? Too many judgemental people who think they are better! You are no better than the people who are pill heads, thiefs, and on probation! If you are none of these things, then yes, you have either made better choices in life or else you havent gotten caught! But your blood is the same color and you put your pants on one leg at a time! But you are better than NO ONE! Your statement just makes you a judgemental a$$hole!
HateThisCounty

United States

#15 Aug 24, 2012
Now after I got that off of my chest....does anyone really know what is going into the old L & K, JR Valentines building?

Since: Jan 11

United States

#16 Aug 24, 2012
My guess is a pizza place bc lord knows there aren't enough pizza places in this town lol
whatever

Jackson, OH

#18 Aug 25, 2012
I agree with Oscar. Its sad that Jackson County has become nothing but drugs and so much stealing. Cops arrest druggies and the worthless thieves that steal from hard working people and the courts let them go.And by the way I am not stereotyping, its the truth. I am so sick of people defending the thieves and druggies in this county.
hoping

Jackson, OH

#19 Aug 26, 2012
I`m still hoping its a donut shop thats open for business. Our town needs one bad.
Patti

Jackson, OH

#20 Aug 26, 2012
Radio also said they were thinking of a family resturant. BBQ or Smokehouse is what they said it might be. let's hope it's not pizza or burgers! Wouldn't mind a place to listen to live music and have dinner at a decent price around here.
wishful thinking

Jackson, OH

#21 Aug 26, 2012
i agree with hoping, would love to have a donut shop in town again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Ferris 5 hr DirtyGirl 23
Corrupt cops 9 hr Jenna 29
Jayni Cordell 10 hr Bigsister 8
Shaye west location 17 hr true 6
amanda vance Sun former neighbor 11
dollar store on south street Sun Lmfao 27
screaming kid @ walmart (Aug '15) Sun Realmother 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages