First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Letshaveit

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Any thoughts on the Jackson Fire Department situation?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Merry Christmas and Happy New ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 1, 2012
I have no idea but saw the news it was sad

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Q Public

United States

#3 Oct 1, 2012
on the surface it looks like retaliation by the administration for Reed disagreeing with the new policies on mutual aid that Heath is pushing through. however the radio said there are some 'undisclosed' complaints against Reed so i will reaerve judgement until all facts are out in tge open.
all i know is it better be something major because you dont suspend a war hero without a very good reason, unless Heath is attempting political suicide

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Former firefighter

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Oct 1, 2012
Doug is one of the best chiefs/persons that I know his mind is still as sharp as it has ever been why won't the city tell him what the complaints are are they just trying to hide the fact that he is only trying to do what is right by the people of Jackson and not be a yes man like they want everyone that works for the city to be

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
infantryman

Jackson, OH

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Doug reed actually put me in the army years ago..he sweat blood and tears for his family,country,job and now randy heath is pulling this $hit!!!!!! someone needs to take him out and beat him with a dog chain...Heath has always been a poor excuse for a mayor now he actually shows it.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Firefighter

Jackson, OH

#6 Oct 1, 2012
You have to be able to seperate the war hero and fire chief titles. If any body else would of done the things that Mr.Reed has done they would of been fired months ago. So dont jump on the (I cant belive they did that) band wagon untill the City releases all of the information.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Standing up for Doug

Jackson, OH

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Firefighter wrote:
You have to be able to seperate the war hero and fire chief titles. If any body else would of done the things that Mr.Reed has done they would of been fired months ago. So dont jump on the (I cant belive they did that) band wagon untill the City releases all of the information.
Ok Firefighter,You say "If any body else would of done the things that Mr.Reed has done they would of been fired months ago" Well why don't you enlighten us all on what Mr.Reed has done.You seem to think you know so much.So sad that he is being treated this way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
His Mrs

Jackson, OH

#9 Oct 2, 2012
Sheward is a direct conflict his Mrs. Firefighter LOL!! He was rather parse for words in his T.V. interview. When this case goes to court not only will this break the City Of Jackson I hope the court room will not have newly painted walls because this man beats words around until the paint would dry on the walls. He talks down to people all the time even the mayor. He is a slow talker oh yes so he can spin a few. He never knows what he is talking about and they listen to this fool. He got it down even if you do not know anything act like you do and then they will believe you do. He has ran this city down to no return with all of his brilliants.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
not so sad

Tiffin, OH

#10 Oct 2, 2012
This has been a long time coming. It happened for the safety of not only Jackson firefighters but all of Jackson county fire fighters. Reed has been making very poor decisions and lives have been put at risk. It was either him or you stood to lose the majority of your firemen... Then what? No one is trying to take the war hero status from him. But fire chief is another story. The two need to remain separate!!! Get all the facts before you judge!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Merry Christmas and Happy New ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 2, 2012
What the HEY? Look what has that man done to be treated like this?

Some one wants his JOB?
He has been to war and injured what the heck is wrong with you people the only time they want people out of a job is because others are hiding things and he may find out all there dirty deeds.

He must be doing good for the snakes want him out.
LDD@
Testing the wrong guy

Jackson, OH

#12 Oct 2, 2012
Only in the City OF Jackson could two fools send a SANE HONORABLE man to be evaluated.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
not so sad

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Glad the city acted before someone got hurt or worse..... The city did the right thing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Erika

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Oct 2, 2012
What exactly did this man do then? City did not follow protocol when they sent the lovely letter. Citizens have the right to know since its our well being the gray administration is looking out for.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Erika

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Oct 2, 2012
And I might add. Why aren't some of the other city heads or workers being tested? I'm sure some of them aren't so Much there......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So mad

United States

#16 Oct 2, 2012
We have the right to know! The city should be ashamed of what they have done. He fought for us and nearly died, and now this is how you repay a war hero?! I hope like hell when it's election time, people remember what they have done! I don't even know Mr. Reed on a personal level, but I do know all the good he has done, and a veteran should never be treated this way! He stated he has had several evaluations, why put him through another?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
john

Wellston, OH

#17 Oct 2, 2012
all it adds up to is david channel wants the job him and big mouth randy is butt buddies and hard to tell who else is in their little dirty plans.i think the mayor should be evaluated cause i know he does not do his job but run his big mouth you can hear him talking a mile away maybe him and doug change jobs and see how dam good haeth is cause he not capable of it and it is already been proved need new mayor call randy tell him he is on leave to pack his dam shit and hit the road WE DO NOT NEED YOU MOUTH.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
365 days ago

Waverly, OH

#18 Oct 2, 2012
Less than a year ago Doug and Jana Reed were singing praise for Randy Heath and Sheward to get votes for him against his opponent. Funny how things change! All voters get your head out of your @ss! Get informed before you vote for councilmen, mayor, commissioner etc... This town has the good ole boy politics and it needs to change. We are going to see a huge increase in utilities. And they are giving the police chief and assistant chief a raise... The city's budget is more than city's twice our size! Our administration and council spend money like they got it. So back to the main subject! Why now is Heath the bad guy? Doug and Jana wrote a letter praising him and bashing his opponent for filing lawsuits against the city... So now he is gonna file a lawsuit against the city? Karma is a bitch! Have a great day city of Jackson citizens and all the Heath supporters!:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SimpleMayor

Jackson, OH

#19 Oct 2, 2012
I think this nut case has really went off the deep end. Serious Randy Heath having someone tested this man is a nut case who needs in a straight jacket!!
If this nut case can have people tested we are all in loony bin can someone find his papers where he was tested now what year was that roof deal with him????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whoelectednutcas e

Jackson, OH

#20 Oct 2, 2012
SimpleMayor wrote:
I think this nut case has really went off the deep end. Serious Randy Heath having someone tested this man is a nut case who needs in a straight jacket!!
If this nut case can have people tested we are all in loony bin can someone find his papers where he was tested now what year was that roof deal with him????
Call Plain Wayne!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
impeachment

Jackson, OH

#21 Oct 2, 2012
Who has the impeachment papers? The City Building is Randy's playhouse and that nut is spending our money like it is play money. I will never vote for another fire dept. levy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis Williams 4 hr ex gf 13
michael cockerman 5 hr Tater_Tot 14
Fun times, promise;) 9 hr Boredtodeath 11
Bellisio's 12 hr anne 2
new guy working at bellisios 23 hr Hmmmmm 13
Rachel Gilliland Tue zoom 7
robbed gas n stuff Tue early bird 1
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web