First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Family Member

Jackson, OH

#24 Oct 10, 2011
amanda wrote:
<quoted text>U is a fat punk with no friends and no job and no home bumn money off erybody around to get by u ugly stiank ass aint all that get over yaself looser
FAT PUNK! Have u seen him lately? This is a family member and I usually don't even give this site the time of day but like others I have been notified of this post! As far as no friends, sure seems to have alot in my eyes and as far as a bum? Seems like his parents are always giving him money and buying for him and far as no home...He has a nice home...and as far as a ugly stiank ass (whatever that is suppose to mean) I think he is pretty cute and sweet! Grow up! Never had a finace and as far as I am concerned can date whoever until the day he says "I DO" or finds a good girl which he hasn't!!!!!! NO LOOSER IN OUR EYES!
amanda

Demotte, IN

#25 Oct 10, 2011
Yeah i said fat and no i aint seen him thank god and sure any single man can see who ever he wants but what they should not do is tell a girl he loves em n wants to b wit em and be sleepin wit other ppl at the same time....n yeah hes a bum always askin wichever poor girl hes wit for this or that and beers hell he bought me shit with money from anoother girl at the bar 1 time we were both there just at diff ends of the bar thats how we found out bout his lying fat ass
Former Mistress

Goshen, OH

#27 May 16, 2012
This cracks me up! Some people NEVER change! He had an affair with me when I was 15 years old when he was married to his first wife!!! Not a proud time in my life, but I was only 15 and he was 21. He had a baby girl at home too! His wife was heartbroken when she found out and ended up divorcing his sorry ass!!! Last I heard, he signed over rights to that baby to keep from paying child support!!! Probably the best thing to ever happen for her!!!
Family Member

Jackson, OH

#28 Jun 22, 2012
Matt Fisher I am talking about has never been married and is still in school so we arent talkig abot the same Matt Fisher...
TheHotGuy

Buchtel, OH

#29 Sep 13, 2012
I want to have sex with him.
RudeBoy

Buchtel, OH

#31 Sep 16, 2012
It's not that little, at least when it's hard anyways.
Friend of First Wife

Goshen, OH

#33 Sep 21, 2012
I am his first ex-wifes friend. Yes, he did have an affair with a 15 year old. That is why she left his sorry ass!!! He would not keep a job unless it was working for his dad. When she finally divorced him, he very rarely even called about his daughter and didn't try to see her. He was all about whatever poor woman was his newest victim. Several years later, she finally got him to sign over his rights so that her husband could adopt her daughter. He basically sold his daughter for the $10k he owed in back child support. His parents never made any effort to see their grandaughter either.

Best thing she ever did for herself and her daughter was get rid of his sorry ass!!! So glad that he is out of the picture now and they have moved on with their lives!!!
huh

Jackson, OH

#35 Sep 21, 2012
i so agree with everyone here, hes a real peice of work... always up at bars and getting people to fight his battles and hookin up with his friends girls, hes a dead beat dad, he always make sup lies about girls being pregnant and they are not, i wouldnt want him to be my baby daddy, and i kno him personally i liked with him and his friend...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Bethel from Wellston (Jul '11) 5 min wasssssupppp 15
Kim McCoy (Mar '14) 2 hr hroin 5
Tyson Mcnelly 2 hr Georgia 5
Jerri burn her it's own car 3 hr BS BS 18
Poor manners and attitudes 13 hr TDN 6
Two wrecks on Beaver Pike Saturday 18 hr Parent 1
Miles Morris 22 hr KMorr 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages