Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you go fff yourself you must know whats going on and as far as knowing what happened i do and if you know so much more then me and you act like thid but you took police training well if you get a job in jackson as a police officer i pitty jackson because you will be another one that don't know crap and will not do a thing
Sounds like a lot more Waa waa waa! Still bitching and complaining and not doing. If there truly is all of this going on call bci and file a formal complaint. But you dont have the balls! I dont work for the JPD because risking my life is worth more than they pay. You just keep bitching and whining, im sure THAT will solve everything!
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a lot more Waa waa waa! Still bitching and complaining and not doing. If there truly is all of this going on call bci and file a formal complaint. But you dont have the balls! I dont work for the JPD because risking my life is worth more than they pay. You just keep bitching and whining, im sure THAT will solve everything!
alot of people were called but nothing was done just hope nothing happens to one of ur family members oh well if it does don't go crying because there will be someone else that acts just like you everything that was said is true so enjoy ur life wanna be cop
Crazy

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

omg wrote:
<quoted text>alot of people were called but nothing was done just hope nothing happens to one of ur family members oh well if it does don't go crying because there will be someone else that acts just like you everything that was said is true so enjoy ur life wanna be cop
More crying. I'm no wanna be. Like i said my life is worth more than what they pay. So i choose to have a different carrer. Not better, just different. I'm not "acting" like anything. Some crimes get solved some dont. There just isnt as much provable evidence as you might think or someone would have done something. Everybody thinks crimes are easily solved because "everyone" knows or its as plain as day. But in actuality it really isnt. Keep blaming everyone and i hope that makes you feel better. Just move on with your life and put it behind you.
loser

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

omg wrote:
<quoted text> alot of people were called but nothing was done just hope nothing happens to one of ur family members oh well if it does don't go crying because there will be someone else that acts just like you everything that was said is true so enjoy ur life wanna be cop
Who would want to be a cop in this town? none of these inbred hicks are worth anyone risking their lives. 90% Drug addicts, skanks, thieves, pedophiles and toothless possum eaters
Patti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would want to be a cop in this town? none of these inbred hicks are worth anyone risking their lives. 90% Drug addicts, skanks, thieves, pedophiles and toothless possum eaters
And which one do you fall under? If your so unhappy in Jackson, MOVE, no one is keepingo you here. I'm just happy someone is finally doing something!
On The Case

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

sweetie wrote:
<quoted text>yes there has been alot of crying when you lose someone you love more then life, carl did handle the gun with no gloves on then took it bk in the house and layed it down for them to take pictures there was private investigateors called it at a price of $75.00 an hr which was paid by scotts mom the body had to be remove from the grave to have an autopsy because the wife would not alow it to happen it took two yrs to do that because the corner would not let it happen until the new corner came in and tried to help and agreed to it but like was toold no finger prints at all on gun not even carl the clothes were burned they said they needed them the bullet was thrown away buy scotts mother in law there was blood all washed down the drain in the garage and the wife moved 17 time within 2 and a half yrs before she was found by the investigators and taken to court so that the grandparents could finally see the grandkids,so some people know more then you might think they do jackson county needs some real cops in there and carl needs to be fired my opinion and i have a right to it,,so have a great life
First let me say, use some punctuation, that is impossible to read as one big sentence. None of that means it wasnt suicide. If his own mom hired an investigator, why would she throw away evidence? If there was actual evidence of foul play, the court would have exhumed the body, you didnt need the coroners permission, only the next of kin anyway. You finally got the body exhumed, so did they find your evidence and put the real killer in jail. It all still sounds like you all were just unwilling to accept a suicide and blamed everyone but him.
to whom it may concern

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

please dont worry about lynn edwards renting from the shorts,its called background checks!!! please let the new sheriff do his job.hes on a good roll!!!
sweetie

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

On The Case wrote:
<quoted text>
First let me say, use some punctuation, that is impossible to read as one big sentence. None of that means it wasnt suicide. If his own mom hired an investigator, why would she throw away evidence? If there was actual evidence of foul play, the court would have exhumed the body, you didnt need the coroners permission, only the next of kin anyway. You finally got the body exhumed, so did they find your evidence and put the real killer in jail. It all still sounds like you all were just unwilling to accept a suicide and blamed everyone but him.
first off his mom got the investigater,it was the wife that burned the clothes and the wifes mom that thru away the bullet so ask again why they got rid of the evidence kinda easy to figure this one out now isn't it,and it was up to the wife weither they would do the autopsy or not and she said no,so wtfe you freaking ass i have never wish something like this to happen to anyone but hey if it happens to you then oh well don't get on here crying about it cause its not like we all don't know why you are saying this crap anyway so go f yourself and enjoy,because guess what noone has to explain anything to a wanna be like you go to h??? and no it was all covered up so believe what you want i know what i know the truth is what matters

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

to whom it may concern wrote:
please dont worry about lynn edwards renting from the shorts,its called background checks!!! please let the new sheriff do his job.hes on a good roll!!!
Please do tell seems as if you know something here.
On The Case

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

sweetie wrote:
<quoted text>first off his mom got the investigater,it was the wife that burned the clothes and the wifes mom that thru away the bullet so ask again why they got rid of the evidence kinda easy to figure this one out now isn't it,and it was up to the wife weither they would do the autopsy or not and she said no,so wtfe you freaking ass i have never wish something like this to happen to anyone but hey if it happens to you then oh well don't get on here crying about it cause its not like we all don't know why you are saying this crap anyway so go f yourself and enjoy,because guess what noone has to explain anything to a wanna be like you go to h??? and no it was all covered up so believe what you want i know what i know the truth is what matters
Well, i dont believe you have a clue. Bullets arent removed from bodies and given to people. Wanna be, if you only knew. You make me laugh. If there were as many coverups as people claimed, no one would be in prison. I may indeed go to hell if it existed. Just life and death, thats all.
to whom it may concern

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="."]<quoted text>
Please do tell seems as if you know something here.[/QUOTE]Sometimes you got to have faith,it takes someone differnt to look at these cases and we finally got people who are looking into these cases.Thank-god! but its going to take time,So keep watching the papers,The sheriff will let everybody know when he has all the facts. lets keep the faith and hope it all works out!!!
omg

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

On The Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, i dont believe you have a clue. Bullets arent removed from bodies and given to people. Wanna be, if you only knew. You make me laugh. If there were as many coverups as people claimed, no one would be in prison. I may indeed go to hell if it existed. Just life and death, thats all.
laugh dumbass because i'm pretty sure you know the case pretty well,and if you would read what was wrote noone said they took the bullet from his body and gave it to anyone,it says the wifes mom found it and thru it away pretty sure if she found it the cops could have,and yrah theres a hell and its got a place waiting for people like you karmas a bitch sounds like its your turn and as far as some of the cops in jackson risking there lifes thats a joke there maybe a couple in there but sure as hack is carl E. Hes a joke so really who care what u think now im laughing because you are such a wanna lmao
On The Case

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

omg wrote:
<quoted text>laugh dumbass because i'm pretty sure you know the case pretty well,and if you would read what was wrote noone said they took the bullet from his body and gave it to anyone,it says the wifes mom found it and thru it away pretty sure if she found it the cops could have,and yrah theres a hell and its got a place waiting for people like you karmas a bitch sounds like its your turn and as far as some of the cops in jackson risking there lifes thats a joke there maybe a couple in there but sure as hack is carl E. Hes a joke so really who care what u think now im laughing because you are such a wanna lmao
Your not laughing and your mad as hell. I never did understand why people let others get to them. Im not sure what a wanna is, but who cares anyway. Sorry to disappoint, no karma either. Both are just made up to control people a long time ago. Enjoy your life if you can, seems like you enjoy drama.
omg

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

You know im not the one that started running my mouth and think it was funny because somone was killed you was now just go out amd pretend you are a know it all cop and stay outta this
On The Case

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

omg wrote:
You know im not the one that started running my mouth and think it was funny because somone was killed you was now just go out amd pretend you are a know it all cop and stay outta this
I never once said the loss of a life was funny, just the way everyone screams conspiracy. You seem to think calling me a wannabe or a know it all cop upsets me. I learned long ago not to care what others think or say. You put this on this rag of a forum so deal with it.
JHSstudent

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

to whom it may concern wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes you got to have faith,it takes someone differnt to look at these cases and we finally got people who are looking into these cases.Thank-god! but its going to take time,So keep watching the papers,The sheriff will let everybody know when he has all the facts. lets keep the faith and hope it all works out!!!
Hope they get her and jeff for the murders!!!
omg

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

On The Case wrote:
<quoted text>
I never once said the loss of a life was funny, just the way everyone screams conspiracy. You seem to think calling me a wannabe or a know it all cop upsets me. I learned long ago not to care what others think or say. You put this on this rag of a forum so deal with it.
i am dealing with it,so don't you worry about it i only speak the truth and if you knew anything about the law then i would say that you would know that a cop is not supose to pick up a gun with no gloves on take it outside and unload it and then take it back in the house so pictures could be taken of the gun where it was supose to be laying hmmm and then his fingerprints dissapeared too, so don't feed me a line that there would not have been fingerprints on the gun i am not that dumb just yet!!!!
On The Case

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

omg wrote:
<quoted text>i am dealing with it,so don't you worry about it i only speak the truth and if you knew anything about the law then i would say that you would know that a cop is not supose to pick up a gun with no gloves on take it outside and unload it and then take it back in the house so pictures could be taken of the gun where it was supose to be laying hmmm and then his fingerprints dissapeared too, so don't feed me a line that there would not have been fingerprints on the gun i am not that dumb just yet!!!!
Well that is exactly what he is supposed to do dumbass. The glove thing may have been a slip up. But the first thing you do is make the gun safe and you do it outside. If the gun was picked up by the fingertips on the checkering of the grips as it was supposed to have been, then there would be no prints. Prints cant be lifted off of rough surfaces no matter how many times they do it on CSI. No matter how many times you see fingerprints found on a gun on tv, in the real world, they rarely are. The rounded surfaces usually only have small partials The grips are generally textured or checkered and have no prints. Sometimes you can find prints on the brass from when it was loaded. Lifting fingerprints is a very difficult science. I have had the training, believe me i know. I could tell you specifics if i knew what kind of gun it was.
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

9mm
omg

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

On The Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is exactly what he is supposed to do dumbass. The glove thing may have been a slip up. But the first thing you do is make the gun safe and you do it outside. If the gun was picked up by the fingertips on the checkering of the grips as it was supposed to have been, then there would be no prints. Prints cant be lifted off of rough surfaces no matter how many times they do it on CSI. No matter how many times you see fingerprints found on a gun on tv, in the real world, they rarely are. The rounded surfaces usually only have small partials The grips are generally textured or checkered and have no prints. Sometimes you can find prints on the brass from when it was loaded. Lifting fingerprints is a very difficult science. I have had the training, believe me i know. I could tell you specifics if i knew what kind of gun it was.
lmfao you are the fffing dumbass noone else but you and a few of the cops at jpd

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Landrum 16 min tater tot 43
Brianna Tiller 36 min nah 7
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr DEMSRULE 29,089
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Dollar Tree 1 hr dollar tree 5
Johnnys 1 hr shane 9
slow joe 2 hr yes 2
139 closed Jackson 11 hr No prob 4
•••
•••
•••
Jackson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson Jobs