Murders in Jackson Ohio
Jon

Laura, OH

#269 Feb 25, 2012
cold cases wrote:
<quoted text>
I know from very reliable source that Detty has gotten all the cold case files and has been working on these .... so stay tuned.
Lovett said he will look into all the unsolved murders. Thank God he had the guts to say that in this county. Detty was there so he is justt parroting so he doesn't lose more votes. Detty doesnt giveva shit. Where was Detty before the election and why does it take a election for him to do anything. He isn't tricking me into voting for him.
worried are you

Jackson, OH

#270 Feb 25, 2012
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovett said he will look into all the unsolved murders. Thank God he had the guts to say that in this county. Detty was there so he is justt parroting so he doesn't lose more votes. Detty doesnt giveva shit. Where was Detty before the election and why does it take a election for him to do anything. He isn't tricking me into voting for him.
sounds like you may be worried about what Detty has found out. There is some people who should be worried because the truth is getting closer. I don't blame the people involved if I was involved I would want some snot nosed kid who doesn't know anything to be in there too. But Jackson county is not stupid !!!
John

Chillicothe, OH

#271 Feb 26, 2012
I guess if you disagree with the good old boys, they try to discredit you by suggesting you are a murderer. I am not and youre pathetic for sugesting that. I am pointing out that your post is a shameful attempt to get jack votes by taking advantage of victims. Detty is an idiot good old boy that doesnt do jack shit for us. I don't know how many times he failed the bar exam or ever became a lawyer. He hasn't discovered a damn thing because he doesn't give a shit about any victim unless he gets political points. I won't be fooled and shame on dettys people for trying to take advantage of victims.
tammy

Pickerington, OH

#272 Mar 3, 2012
i will stay tuned and sit and watch to see if he does anything noone else ever does!
missed

Dublin, OH

#273 Apr 11, 2012
was hopeing someone on here would come forward with any info about my brother roger marks he has been missing for a long time and his family is heart broken and missing him so. please any info would be a blessing please help us bring him home to his kids and family.
Just me

Little Valley, NY

#274 Apr 13, 2012
Jackson has been known as the place to commit murder for years. People who live on Camba Rd. need to be weary, since 3 residents on that road have been murdered.
Simpson Murder

Jackson, OH

#275 Apr 13, 2012
I was wondering if anyone had any information on the Wilma Simpson murder? I'm trying to piece some things together on this. I don't want to open old wounds for any loved one. That is not my intentions at all. Thank you for all your help.
Whoo

New York, NY

#276 Apr 14, 2012
Just me wrote:
Jackson has been known as the place to commit murder for years. People who live on Camba Rd. need to be weary, since 3 residents on that road have been murdered.
\
Is Camba Road in the Franklin Valley Road area? The Evans murder is the only one I recall. Wow Whooelse?

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

West Chester, OH

#277 Apr 14, 2012
Simpson Murder wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had any information on the Wilma Simpson murder? I'm trying to piece some things together on this. I don't want to open old wounds for any loved one. That is not my intentions at all. Thank you for all your help.
Out of curiousity i went threw all of the two hundred and eighty some posts to see if anyone made mention of a man named Marc or Mark Simmons from Wellston.. Marks Mother owned the Simmons Motel also the Dry Cleaners and a house on Penn. Ave in Wellston.. Maybe even owned the Dairy Bar that sat next to all of the buildings i just mentioned.. The dairy bar is still there and the old dry cleaners is now a Gym-the house is now part of Wendys parking lot-Simmons Motel is behind these buildings and is run down really bad..Back in the day these were thriving businesses..

Now that you know who Mark was or that he came from money i wonder why nobody mentioned him? The rumors were that Wilma was dating Mark when she was killed.. Rumor had it also that Mark was mixed up with drugs..
Simpson Murder

Jackson, OH

#278 Apr 14, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of curiousity i went threw all of the two hundred and eighty some posts to see if anyone made mention of a man named Marc or Mark Simmons from Wellston.. Marks Mother owned the Simmons Motel also the Dry Cleaners and a house on Penn. Ave in Wellston.. Maybe even owned the Dairy Bar that sat next to all of the buildings i just mentioned.. The dairy bar is still there and the old dry cleaners is now a Gym-the house is now part of Wendys parking lot-Simmons Motel is behind these buildings and is run down really bad..Back in the day these were thriving businesses..
Now that you know who Mark was or that he came from money i wonder why nobody mentioned him? The rumors were that Wilma was dating Mark when she was killed.. Rumor had it also that Mark was mixed up with drugs..
Very interesting however I hadn't heard this named mentioned before. I know who's scarf was found at the scene of crime wonder if it went in custody as evidence? I know a couple of names I could put out there. Of course they also have money and some have deceased. I just hope this is one case lovette will want to solve. I will come forward with all the information I have. If anyone has any information please share

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

West Chester, OH

#279 Apr 14, 2012
I don't know where evidence is stored or how long it is stored but i saw a documentary once about this particular person being wrongly imprisoned and that the evidence was destroyed after keeping it for 10 years.. With unsolved cases i would hope that they would keep the evidence indefinitely..

I noticed you mentioned you will come forth with what you know if someone was to work on the case.. Well how about instead of asking others to come forward that You come forward if you have something to add.. Posting the truth is the only decent thing to do.. I know nothing about this case only rumor but i thought it was worth posting.. If someone decides to sue me then so be it, i don't have much to take so sue me LOL..

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#280 Apr 14, 2012
I found this.....

Reaper | Nov 15, 2009
Why is that so unbelievable? Just because it's a small town doesn't mean it hasn't or won't get national attention. Letterman and Leno are always making fun of podunk towns across America. The Carol Evans murder made headlines in most major papers across the country...even major papers in Canada and England. I know because I googled "Carol Evans murder" soon after it happened and the links to the newspaper sites came up. Even Fox news, ABC, and MSNBC have the sory on their site.

U.S.A.

#281 Apr 14, 2012
And this

Birth: 1957
Death: Feb. 20, 1981
Jackson County
Ohio, USA

Wilma was an excellent student, graduating from Jackson (Ohio) High School in 1974. She attended Rio Grande College, Rio Grande, Ohio.

As of June 21, 2010, her murder remains unsolved.

Burial:
Unknown

Created by: JanisCJ
Record added: Jun 21, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 53951115

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

West Chester, OH

#282 Apr 14, 2012
I read all the posts in this thread LDD and i appreciate your input.. I saw the post about Letterman and Leno but it was neither one that made the comment it was actually Johnny Carson of the Tonight Show that said something to the effect that if you wanted to commit murder you should move to Jackson Ohio after he gave the stats of the murder rate at the time.. Leno didn't take over the Tonight Show until 1992 and that was 11 years after the death of Wilma Simpson..
----------
From Wikipedia

John William "Johnny" Carson (October 23, 1925 – January 23, 2005) was an American television host and comedian, known for thirty years as host of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson (1962–1992)

Prior to that Jack Parr hosted the Tonight Show
Just me

Little Valley, NY

#283 Apr 14, 2012
About 10 yrs. ago, I worked for a Wellston retailer. One day when Wilma's murder was mentioned, 2 names were stated as being the known killers. I went to another area or the store to ask workers there if they knew who killed her, & the same 2 names were given. These workers did not confir with each other.
Just me

United States

#284 Apr 14, 2012
Hearsay is a woman that works @ the Milton in Jackson was with Wilma that night.
Simpson Murder

Jackson, OH

#285 Apr 14, 2012
Just me wrote:
About 10 yrs. ago, I worked for a Wellston retailer. One day when Wilma's murder was mentioned, 2 names were stated as being the known killers. I went to another area or the store to ask workers there if they knew who killed her, & the same 2 names were given. These workers did not confir with each other.
Very sad and I know 2 of them still walk the streets. With family's of there own as if nothing ever happened. One lives in Jackson who is well known one being from wellston. The one who allowed so much cover up is now deceased. It really makes a person fearful of there life to convey information. Just a terrible world we live in
asl1010

Jackson, OH

#286 Apr 14, 2012
I do wish they could solve these murders in Jackson. I don't understand why they can't ? This is a small community .

U.S.A.

#287 Apr 14, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
I read all the posts in this thread LDD and i appreciate your input.. I saw the post about Letterman and Leno but it was neither one that made the comment it was actually Johnny Carson of the Tonight Show that said something to the effect that if you wanted to commit murder you should move to Jackson Ohio after he gave the stats of the murder rate at the time.. Leno didn't take over the Tonight Show until 1992 and that was 11 years after the death of Wilma Simpson..
----------
From Wikipedia

John William "Johnny" Carson (October 23, 1925 – January 23, 2005) was an American television host and comedian, known for thirty years as host of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson (1962–1992)

Prior to that Jack Parr hosted the Tonight Show
That's right it was Carson because several friends was laughing about it but it pissed me off

U.S.A.

#288 Apr 14, 2012
I wonder if we got out side help to come in for cold cases and unsolved
Murders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Augeri Band in Jackson, OH 1 hr Just curious 1
Jackson Ohio is useless 1 hr mom 1
lularoe luladont 2 hr sam 5
reasons to hate jackson 2 hr mom 4
lake katherine warning.. 8 hr better truther 11
Miles Morris 12 hr morgans trail 12
kale orender (Apr '15) 18 hr You know who 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages