BAY

Marysville, OH

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Anyone who the f**** she is, think her last name use to be maynerd or sumpting like dat
Hannah.

Jackson, OH

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Wow! Back the f*ck up her name don't need to be on here!!
BAY

Big Prairie, OH

#3 Jan 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="Hannah."]Wow! Back the f*ck up her name don't need to be on here!![/QUOTE]
whats it any business of yours...no one tooted your horn so i think you are the one that needs to back the f**k up
Kelly

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="Hannah."]Wow! Back the f*ck up her name don't need to be on here!![/QUOTE] Hannah please STFU u don't scare anybody do we have to tell everyone how u cheated on ur bf no u don't want that now do u nope so let's just STFU
Ashley

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Horrible person I heard she left her oldest kid what a bad person I wonder what her oldest child thinks of her
Hannah.

Jackson, OH

#6 Jan 17, 2013
You don't even know me so I suggest you keep your mouth shut I never once cheated on my bf
jennifer

Centerburg, OH

#7 Jan 17, 2013
U all need to lay off hannah....she is the most sweetest person i know and has a huge heart...she would never cheat on her bf
jennifer

Centerburg, OH

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Ashley wrote:
Horrible person I heard she left her oldest kid what a bad person I wonder what her oldest child thinks of her
u dont know anything about what happen so u seriously need to shut your mouth....dont judge a person when u dont know anything about them....but im not wasting my breath...everybody wants to believe lies instead of trying to understand the truth but thats fine...i know the truth and everybody who wants to believe lies can go straight to hell...i dont need to prove myself to u or anyone else...ppl who really knows me knows the truth...those are the ppl that knows i would never abandon my child
Hannah.

Jackson, OH

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Thanks Jen(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristin Strickland (Dec '13) 4 min 1whoknows 11
scott huddleston woman beater!! 1 hr . 9
moore twins 13 hr hmmmm 1
Anthony Fillinger (Feb '11) 13 hr hawk 10
aep 17 hr Curious 5
can't think of her last name 21 hr . 3
Marie Laveau's Bar & Grill/Corner Bistro? (Jun '11) Thu curious 84
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web