daisey

Hartland, MI

#105 Apr 13, 2011
gettested wrote:
<quoted text>
bahahahahahaha! If your man works there....you can count on them doing something at some point! Funny thing is, if you have to be on topix asking, he isn't worth your time anyway! Bellisios is the breading grounds for divorce and you and everybody else knows that! Are you seriously on here asking!
Not all people that works there cheats! There are good men and women out there.
fyi

United States

#106 Apr 13, 2011
if we really wanna talk about leaking roofs, general mills is the same way..ive seen many a night when it rained and they had to shut down certain lines..Its everywhere...If a company can get by with any little thing there gnna try and do it
just wondering

Manchester, OH

#107 Apr 13, 2011
gettested wrote:
<quoted text>
bahahahahahaha! If your man works there....you can count on them doing something at some point! Funny thing is, if you have to be on topix asking, he isn't worth your time anyway! Bellisios is the breading grounds for divorce and you and everybody else knows that! Are you seriously on here asking!
well i dont have a man that works there but my friend does and she has been hearing rumors of her man flirting around with some girl there.. and if he is she has the right to know, but since i seen this topix and people talking about cheaters up there i just thought i'd ask, just thought maybe i could help her out, bahahahahahahaha
ruserious

United States

#108 Apr 14, 2011
I wonder how many ppl you would have to gather up to get a full set of teeth in that plant!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#109 Apr 14, 2011
I know someone who works 3rd shift @ Bellisios. He hates it and says employees are treated like shit. He doesn't say anything about anyone flirting ... he just wants to get his job done and get the heck outta there!
christy

Pickerington, OH

#110 Apr 14, 2011
verytrue wrote:
I KNOW DENIS MARJIE AND ERNIE TISDALE WHAT A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL LMAO!I WORKED AT LOUIES WHEN ERNIE AND MARJIE WERE MARRIED AND HE WAS TERRIBLE TO HER!HE TRIED SLEEPING WITH ME AND WAS SLEEPING WITH HALF THE GIRLS IN HIS DEPARTMENT,MY MOM WORKS THERE NOW AND I WAS TELLING HER ABOUT THIS GOSSIP ON HERE AND SHE SAYS ITS TRUE DENIS CANTER HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET WITH HIS BOSS FOR YEARS,SHE BLOWS HIM OFF BIG TIME LMAO!SHE GOT SMART AFTER HER EX HUSBANDS CRAP LOL..HE IS A SORE LOSER CANT STAND TO BE SHUNED..BOO HOO,GROW UP LITTERALLY LOL GOOTA LOOK LIKE A MAN TO BE TREATED LIKE ONE ..
hey every body watch because ernie slept with a girl that had herpies she use to work there but got fired for drugs after her husband was killed and she knows how he got killed, so if anyone remembers her well im sure his wife does.not sticking my nose in but this i know to be true,

Since: Mar 11

Jackson, OH

#111 Apr 14, 2011
I heard today, Bellisios is hiring former Mills Pride emplyees. I was told the goverment is paying have their wages.
ruserious

United States

#112 Apr 15, 2011
Mr Truth 1990 wrote:
I heard today, Bellisios is hiring former Mills Pride emplyees. I was told the goverment is paying have their wages.
that is a crock of crap! The gov is not gonna do that you idiot! Where do you get your info, the bathroom wall at the welfare office?
respect

Rockaway Park, NY

#113 Apr 15, 2011
They have politicians on their payroll, I bet!

Since: Mar 11

Jackson, OH

#114 Apr 15, 2011
respect wrote:
They have politicians on their payroll, I bet!
Maybe the USDA
crackedegg

East Northport, NY

#116 Apr 17, 2011
What do you think about Brian Keifer
Wonderin

United States

#117 Apr 17, 2011
Are there any good lookin or hot guys at Bellisio?
I love him

Hartland, MI

#118 Apr 17, 2011
Yep there is but the hottest guy there is mine :)
keith

United States

#119 Apr 17, 2011
does anybody know roll lines supervisor 2nd shift
keith

United States

#120 Apr 17, 2011
?
Random

Fowlerville, MI

#121 Apr 18, 2011
Whose briar jones?, he added me on facebook. It said he worked at bellisios.
yipee

Willard, OH

#122 Apr 18, 2011
I love him wrote:
Yep there is but the hottest guy there is mine :)
I have to disagree! My man is the hottest one there!
I love him

Fowlerville, MI

#123 Apr 18, 2011
Mines pretty sexy he'd b hard to beat
my oh my

Newark, OH

#124 Apr 18, 2011
I love him wrote:
is he actually urs tho or does he belong to someone else and u borrow him from time to time?? cos he don't count as urs unless he belongs to u alone!
yipee

Willard, OH

#125 Apr 18, 2011
I love him wrote:
Mine definitely beats yours! Sorry :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Christmas spirit at Ohio precious metals 56 min ummOK 3
Kristin Strickland (Dec '13) 1 hr old friend 9
can't think of her last name 6 hr Michelle 1
Marie Laveau's Bar & Grill/Corner Bistro? (Jun '11) 8 hr curious 84
Looking for 9 hr Annette 1
Jamie Whaley 9 hr Lol 5
michael cockerman 10 hr Everyone 17
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web