Bill

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Wow... Morals are certainly not required to work at this place. What kind of woman sleeps with a married man and then his wife is pregnant?! Seriously?! What is wrong with people? This sounds like Jerry Springer not a factory!! What a joke!!

Since: Mar 11

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Jackson001 wrote:
Would be a great place if someone would buy it out and get rid of all the management and hire some decent people who actually know a little about morals!
I agree with you 100%. They have tried in the past to sell but no takers.
forreal

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Mr Truth 1990 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you 100%. They have tried in the past to sell but no takers.
If you already know so much about this place, why are you starting a forum about it??? Why so nosey ???
who cares

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

If you ppl knew anything you would know that telling a random stranger that her husband is a pos wouldnt fly, shes def not gonna take a strangers word over her own spouce and i hear that this food factory has gone a long way since they had got shut down before. When I had worked there in 2005 i worked in the rainbow room and everyday had to listen to the whole crew talk about getting their 8ball in the morning. Only took 2 weeks of that for me to quit.
Denis

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Jackson001 wrote:
Denis must be a company man at Bellisio's
no i'm not company but i've found for the most part if you come to work and do your job it's not that bad most of the people i've heard complane don't want to work and look for reasons to put the plant down, there are problems with the plant and the same goes for any factory but it's not that bad the work isn't that hard i've worked harder for a lot less money. i've seen the plant give people chance after chance to get there act together wheather it be attendance or job performance and they choose not to get it together and end up loosing there jobs. i've heard stories of people getting suspended for missing work when a family member get sick and they have to miss work but the real reason for the suspention is all the days they miss work when they just didn't want to come to work and they get put on a final and then they have to miss and loose there job for it, and the one that quit because people were talking about taking drugs hahaha just a reason to quit you get that where ever you work i've worked a lot of places and i've here people talking about taking drugs every where i've been so what doesn't mean you have to. i also heard someone on here say someone was fired because they were accused of having a cell phone but they could find it but they were fired anyhow BULL CRAP would this be the person that went to security to report they had lost ther cell phone that was real smart. i've work at the plant since 1994 i've been suspended once and fired once and in both cases it was my doing, i'm sick and tired of hearing everyones eccuses grow up and stop blaming evreyone else for your screw ups, and as far as Pat Reed is concerned she has a job to do and i wouldn't want to do it she has to deal with all these screw ups, its like a single parent dealing with 1500 children i don't know about the rest of you but between me and my girlfriend we have 6 and thats a hand full, so the next time someone wants to say something about her think about what her job is and how hard it is for her, but she knows if she doesn't do her job she won't have one.
Denis

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because Bellisio's pays the union to look the other way, just like they do the politicians
i've heard every eccuse in the book about the plant paying the union, paying the polititions, but i can't say one way or the other but i can say this the employees are the ones that vote on the contracts so when is someone going to say the plant must be paying off the employees hahaha. use your brain people its the employees they dont stick together when it comes up time to vote they go in vote for anything and sit around saying the union is paid off, if i owned a company and everyone would vote yes to work for 5 bucks an hr. while a company up the road was getting 10 i'm not going to say well you said you would work for 5 but i'll give you 10 out of the goodness of my heart.

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

They don't call it beautiful foods for nothing. lol
Jackson001

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Wow, Denis has a big crush on his job.
Denis

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Jackson001 wrote:
Wow, Denis has a big crush on his job.
at least i have a job
Jackson001

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

You will be fired some day, it is company policy.

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Were getting alot of rain today, I hope they got all the plastic up. You don't want rain getting into the product!
info

Syosset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

It will look like Bellisio's prom!

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Do you think Mama used rain water for her cooking?
duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Mr Truth 1990 wrote:
Do you think Mama used rain water for her cooking?
...mama made the noodles ever!
info

Syosset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

They can't fix the roof when it is raining. However, when it's not raining, it doesn't leak!
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

hey anyone know any of the guys that work in the fork lift room? any of them have girlfriends at work? 1st shift guys that is.
info

Syosset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Those guys are too loud to get a girl...lol
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

do you know any by name that you know for a fact flirts around up there?
gettested

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

just wondering wrote:
do you know any by name that you know for a fact flirts around up there?
bahahahahahaha! If your man works there....you can count on them doing something at some point! Funny thing is, if you have to be on topix asking, he isn't worth your time anyway! Bellisios is the breading grounds for divorce and you and everybody else knows that! Are you seriously on here asking!
respect

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

The disrespect that Bellisio's has toward their employees makes me sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marie laveaus 36 min Tater_Tot 22
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 56 min xxxrayted 30,233
jackson electric monopoly 4 hr ticked american 7
gay (Mar '11) 8 hr Adam Lee 142
Church on the Move 8 hr get a grip 3
Guy at great clips 9 hr Law D Doll 15
Who is the best guitarist? 18 hr jimi rules 22

Search the Jackson Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Jackson County was issued at August 22 at 5:00AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs