Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#721 Nov 22, 2012
that bitch isnt nice to nobody and you probably dont even know who she is but i do and shes a BITCH!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#722 Nov 23, 2012
i think its so funny that you people come on here under fake names and talk about April like you know her and i highly doubt you would say them things to her face because i know for a fact she would beat your asses down i know April and have for a very long time she is a kind hearted person and she only treats people the way they treat her if you want to be treated with respect and kindness then show her a little respect and you would get it in return she is a hard working woman that takes care of her two children and she doesnt need you peoples drama she does know how to do her job and i think she does one hell of a job you people dont understand the position shes in she is just like a supervisor she is there to make sure you people do your jobs to make them lines run and if you people dont then she gets her ass ripped by the higher ups like supervisors plant manager and superintendents!!! if she wasnt doing her job correct then she would never still be in that lead position how i know this is because i was once a lead there as well so i know exactly what she has to put up with so to all you people that want to trash talk her and hide behind a computer screen with fake names can fuck off and leave her alone sounds to me that the only reason your on here talking shit about her is because someone is mad and must be jealous because they are not good enough to be in her position!!!!

“Hi y'all”

Since: Oct 11

Jackson OH

#723 Nov 23, 2012
really1425 wrote:
i think its so funny that you people come on here under fake names and talk about April like you know her and i highly doubt you would say them things to her face because i know for a fact she would beat your asses down i know April and have for a very long time she is a kind hearted person and she only treats people the way they treat her if you want to be treated with respect and kindness then show her a little respect and you would get it in return she is a hard working woman that takes care of her two children and she doesnt need you peoples drama she does know how to do her job and i think she does one hell of a job you people dont understand the position shes in she is just like a supervisor she is there to make sure you people do your jobs to make them lines run and if you people dont then she gets her ass ripped by the higher ups like supervisors plant manager and superintendents!!! if she wasnt doing her job correct then she would never still be in that lead position how i know this is because i was once a lead there as well so i know exactly what she has to put up with so to all you people that want to trash talk her and hide behind a computer screen with fake names can fuck off and leave her alone sounds to me that the only reason your on here talking shit about her is because someone is mad and must be jealous because they are not good enough to be in her position!!!!
I wish they had a like button on here!
freaky

Pickerington, OH

#724 Nov 23, 2012
CrazyPeopleEC wrote:
uh oh viciousness agian. maybe shes nice to everyone else. shes nice to the voices :)
i be;ive u really are crazy i think u have nothing to do but get on every topix on this site lmao hope u get paid for your time

“Im almost innocent i swear ”

Since: Nov 12

Depends on where im at.

#725 Nov 23, 2012
nope afraid not, just have no life outside of work and am bored attempting to entertain myselves :) I wish i got paid for it though lol

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#726 Nov 23, 2012
really1425 wrote:
Haha your fcking dumb she has really got you fooled and jealous honey im not jealous over that b!tch and if you really want to get down to it i do know i could be better at it than her at least i know how to give respect and know how to do my job!! unlike her!!
facts

Pickerington, OH

#727 Nov 23, 2012
CrazyPeopleEC wrote:
nope afraid not, just have no life outside of work and am bored attempting to entertain myselves :) I wish i got paid for it though lol
yes paid for be a crazy dumbass

Depends on where im at.

#728 Nov 26, 2012
a person can get paid for this damn im missin out then, wonder if me and the 4 voices gets paid each or just one pay for all?

Depends on where im at.

#729 Nov 26, 2012
facts wrote:
<quoted text>yes paid for be a crazy dumbass
are you stalking me? hey man no means no
facts

Pickerington, OH

#730 Nov 26, 2012
CrazyPeopleEC wrote:
<quoted text>
are you stalking me? hey man no means no
not stalking you just seeing hoe many post you comment on

Depends on where im at.

#731 Nov 26, 2012
just a few really, nuthin too important, just enough to be a smart a$$ lol
facts

Pickerington, OH

#732 Nov 26, 2012
CrazyPeopleEC wrote:
just a few really, nuthin too important, just enough to be a smart a$$ lol
yes you sure got that right

Depends on where im at.

#733 Nov 26, 2012
facts wrote:
<quoted text>yes you sure got that right
gotta be good at something i reckon lol
yep

Pickerington, OH

#734 Nov 27, 2012
well ur pretty good at being a smartass lol

Depends on where im at.

#735 Nov 27, 2012
why thank you lol
concerned friend

Wellston, OH

#736 Nov 29, 2012
i would like to know if anyone knows anything about the maint. guy on 2nd shift on line 3,,,,, he is married to a real good friend,, i know they had trouble for a while, but are trying to work things out,,,, for her i would like to know if he is doing what he tells her,,, anything on this man?

“Hi y'all”

Jackson OH

#737 Nov 30, 2012
concerned friend wrote:
i would like to know if anyone knows anything about the maint. guy on 2nd shift on line 3,,,,, he is married to a real good friend,, i know they had trouble for a while, but are trying to work things out,,,, for her i would like to know if he is doing what he tells her,,, anything on this man?
Does he wear glasses?
concerned friend

Wellston, OH

#738 Nov 30, 2012
yes, he does,,, and he just started wearing a beardnet

“Hi y'all”

Jackson OH

#739 Nov 30, 2012
concerned friend wrote:
yes, he does,,, and he just started wearing a beardnet
Did he date the trayformer operator that used to work on that line for a brief time?
concerned friend

Wellston, OH

#740 Nov 30, 2012
yeah,,, but i am concerned more about now,,,, and the past few months,, and from here on out,,,, i just dont want her to go thru that heart ache ever again... i have seen a change in him,,, i just want to be sure for her that he means what he says,, and isnt doing what he was before

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Geth the meth 3 hr Garma T 1
Brittney nelson 5 hr SOMEDAY HE LL NO 18
Doctor Arrested on Multiple Counts 12 hr Luke18_5 1
Bellisio's 19 hr Just wondering 21
Blond photo tech walgreens Mon Trucktay89 1
Josh Dunford Mon SCo 6
Corner Pub Mon Up towner 11

Winter Storm Warning for Jackson County was issued at March 04 at 2:40AM EST

Jackson Dating
Find my Match