Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

knowforafact wrote:
<quoted text>Liar,liar, pants on fire, ALEX! I got my facts straight son and I know you are being untruthful, not me. Yes, you can allow your OWN child to drink in your house, but better hope the law or your parents don't find out she's letting his friends get wasted with the rest of them (seeing how this is all they do, day in and day out, is sit around getting sh*t faced drunk) Besides we're talking about 11-13 yr olds....yeh, real smart there Hatethiscounty...she's just setting the kid up to be a drunk. Keepin it in the family I guess.
where does this pos live? The house will be watched if the location is known.
Anonymous

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

knowforafact wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar,liar, pants on fire, ALEX! I got my facts straight son and I know you are being untruthful, not me. Yes, you can allow your OWN child to drink in your house, but better hope the law or your parents don't find out she's letting his friends get wasted with the rest of them (seeing how this is all they do, day in and day out, is sit around getting sh*t faced drunk) Besides we're talking about 11-13 yr olds....yeh, real smart there Hatethiscounty...she's just setting the kid up to be a drunk. Keepin it in the family I guess.
hey idk u I'm guessing but u have NO CLUE what your talking about she's never did that once since I've been there and I wqs there almost all summer so I'm not being untruthful SMARTONE so you owe her a apology she gets up almost every morning to watch her daughter's baby and watches her till she or Stefan gets off work so kiss my ass
Anonymous

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

roho wrote:
<quoted text>
where does this pos live? The house will be watched if the location is known.
she doesn't do it so don't waste ur time
Meangirl

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

Yes she does. She had a party at her place for New Years and there was ALOT of underage drinking going on there. She lives back behind the Northview Elementary school at her moms house. They party in the garage all the time!!
knowforafact

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Then I guess when she showed up with you and Garrett at a friends house with BEER that she bought for the 2 of you and was told that no underage drinking would happen at their house and asked her leave is a lie? Must be the same kinda lie like the one she told her other son so he'd beat her brother within a inch of his life, right? Her daughter must be out of her mind leaving a baby in her care, especially with Frank Edgington around...who by the way used to be her mothers boyfriend until Angie decided to take her mommy's sloppy seconds....EEWWWW!!!!! They all live on Taft St, Rojo. Watch and learn.
Anonymous

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

knowforafact wrote:
Then I guess when she showed up with you and Garrett at a friends house with BEER that she bought for the 2 of you and was told that no underage drinking would happen at their house and asked her leave is a lie? Must be the same kinda lie like the one she told her other son so he'd beat her brother within a inch of his life, right? Her daughter must be out of her mind leaving a baby in her care, especially with Frank Edgington around...who by the way used to be her mothers boyfriend until Angie decided to take her mommy's sloppy seconds....EEWWWW!!!!! They all live on Taft St, Rojo. Watch and learn.
watch all you want cause I DEFINATLY DON'T DRINK I'm 14 not 21 and I've never got drunk so explain that one to me I'm sure you have some explanation
Ty Keels

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

I agree with Alex she's not like that at all we all no her very well!!
Anonymous

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

knowforafact wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar,liar, pants on fire, ALEX! I got my facts straight son and I know you are being untruthful, not me. Yes, you can allow your OWN child to drink in your house, but better hope the law or your parents don't find out she's letting his friends get wasted with the rest of them (seeing how this is all they do, day in and day out, is sit around getting sh*t faced drunk) Besides we're talking about 11-13 yr olds....yeh, real smart there yHatethiscounty...she's just setting the kid up to be a drunk. Keepin it in the family I guess.
hey biych it's Garrett don't care.who u ar I don't.get drunk and none of my friends get druk at my house so fck offf
when

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

this is not true. you are probably thinking about her neighbors house. there is always lots of cars there. the house on the corner is not angies.
Shannon

Smethport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

People should not say such bad things about each other. It can ruin people's lives by just one mean comment. Angie loves her granddaughter to pieces!!!! She would never let anything happen to her. Frank has moved out and Ang is trying to quit drinking all together. She is a very good hearted woman who would do anything for you. By talking trash about her buying beer for kids is so unnecessary. It can give those boys a bad rep when they don't deserve that. Garrett & Alex are good kids so leave them all alone. Get to know what is going on in her life and get to know her and maybe you will realize you need to keep your mouth shu!
Shannon

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Shannon wrote:
People should not say such bad things about each other. It can ruin people's lives by just one mean comment. Angie loves her granddaughter to pieces!!!! She would never let anything happen to her. Frank has moved out and Ang is trying to quit drinking all together. She is a very good hearted woman who would do anything for you. By talking trash about her buying beer for kids is so unnecessary. It can give those boys a bad rep when they don't deserve that. Garrett & Alex are good kids so leave them all alone. Get to know what is going on in her life and get to know her and maybe you will realize you need to keep your mouth shu!
Funny thing is, after I posted this about my long time friend Angie, Garrett you went and called me names on here. Look, I love your mom like a sister and would take up for you in a heartbeat kiddo. But you don't have to like me, it really is no big deal, just wanted to let my opinion of you & Alex known angling with Angie's. I think the world of all yins no matter what else happens over the course of a lifetime. Honest, I am glad to know how ya feel though, thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fantastic 41 min Lmao 7
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 52 min Old Guy 28,442
sandi 1 hr lmao 4
hillcrest pool closed 3 hr Nichole 2
Thompson's iRepair (Ike Thompson) 5 hr Noticed 10
looking for the girl dance at foxrun years ago 11 hr mizz 9
Joseph flowers 20 hr Mee 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000