Dublin, OH

#4 Aug 12, 2012
Meangirl wrote:
No she is from Jackson.
lmao! Wore out puss
well

West Union, OH

#5 Aug 13, 2012
Is that the dirty Angie Lambert that's in her mid 20's & is hooked on drugs?
smiley

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2012
How old there r 2 Angie lamberts
well

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2012
Idk, that's why I was wondering. This one is like 25 or so. Little blonde girl. Dates older men.
Meangirl

Jackson, OH

#8 Aug 13, 2012
This Angie is older. Not in her 20's at all.
jack

Dublin, OH

#9 Aug 13, 2012
Meangirl wrote:
This Angie is older. Not in her 20's at all.
I know an Angie,she has a daughter named Courtney,she's such a sweet lady! Leave her name off this trashy site
lalalala

United States

#11 Aug 20, 2012
Angie is like my second mom & I love her to death! She doesn't need to be on this!
dezzie

Amesville, OH

#12 Aug 21, 2012
lalalala wrote:
Angie is like my second mom & I love her to death! She doesn't need to be on this!
Then maybe she shouldn"t be buying you kids alcohol
Anonymous

Springfield, NJ

#13 Aug 21, 2012
dezzie wrote:
<quoted text>
she doesn't there smartoneee! I'm there all the time n she never has or ever will so u must not know what ur talking about
lalalala

United States

#14 Aug 22, 2012
dezzie wrote:
<quoted text>Then maybe she shouldn"t be buying you kids alcohol
then maybe you should get your facts straight before you start accusing. She's an amazing person, she brought me home from the hospital when I was born for my mom when my dad never came. Hahahaha she doesn't buy us alchohl thank you very much!!
HateThisCounty

United States

#15 Aug 23, 2012
dezzie wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known Angie since we were kids. So what if she buys alcohol. She was raised by a drunk father. A piece of crap for a brother. And I know Courtney is old enough to buy alcohol. As for Garrett, if he isnt old enough, he is allowed to drink as long as it is in the home with a parent. And I feel as long as they are in the house with her she.knows they are safe. I would rather my children drink in the home with me instead of out in a car or someplace they could be in danger. And the idiot she was married to....fuzz is a piece of crap! Angie is a sweetheart. She is beautiful, kind, caring, giving and just an over all good person!
steelers

United States

#16 Aug 23, 2012
Was she married to a henderson guy?
lalalala

United States

#17 Aug 23, 2012
HateThisCounty wrote:
<quoted text>I have known Angie since we were kids. So what if she buys alcohol. She was raised by a drunk father. A piece of crap for a brother. And I know Courtney is old enough to buy alcohol. As for Garrett, if he isnt old enough, he is allowed to drink as long as it is in the home with a parent. And I feel as long as they are in the house with her she.knows they are safe. I would rather my children drink in the home with me instead of out in a car or someplace they could be in danger. And the idiot she was married to....fuzz is a piece of crap! Angie is a sweetheart. She is beautiful, kind, caring, giving and just an over all good person!
exactly!
HateThisCounty

United States

#18 Aug 24, 2012
No, she was married to Gary "Fuzz" McDaniels. But cant hold that against her. She was young and dumb when she married him. Many of us have been there, done that. She stayed married for as long as she could. Like many of us, she more than likely stayed in that marriage and tried to make it work for the sake of her children. Thats always the biggest mistake we make, because it only hurts the children more because they have to see/hear their parents fight. And in most cases watch the mother hurt! But Ang finally had enough of his lying/thievin a$$ and got out. Best thing she could have done! I am betting you will find no one that has anything bad to say about Ang unless it is someone who is jealous! She has a very sweet mother, grandmother, and Aunt Ann as well. Love ya Ang!
HateThisCounty

United States

#19 Aug 24, 2012
Angie is 42. But very young at heart!
knowforafact

Amesville, OH

#20 Aug 25, 2012
Alex Rafferty wrote:
<quoted text> she doesn't there smartoneee! I'm there all the time n she never has or ever will so u must not know what ur talking about
Liar,liar, pants on fire, ALEX! I got my facts straight son and I know you are being untruthful, not me. Yes, you can allow your OWN child to drink in your house, but better hope the law or your parents don't find out she's letting his friends get wasted with the rest of them (seeing how this is all they do, day in and day out, is sit around getting sh*t faced drunk) Besides we're talking about 11-13 yr olds....yeh, real smart there Hatethiscounty...she's just setting the kid up to be a drunk. Keepin it in the family I guess.
Anonymous

Springfield, NJ

#21 Aug 26, 2012
I aint being untruthful everytime I've been there she hasn't did that ONCE and I was there almost the whole summer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal-Mart employment opportunities 1 hr Tara 2
Anytime Fitness 1 hr Ginger 1
Trey 3 hr wonderer 10
mayors salary 3 hr ex council 38
2 Dead people 5 hr Alsowondering 3
mariah cantor 5 hr Aunt Jemima 3
chrissy glass (Jan '17) 23 hr horselady 20

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance