diabetic child
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jkl

New York, NY

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Is there any schools out there with a good nurse!!! That does what she is suppose to instead of forgetting to take care of a child with needs!!! And forgetting to give the child his or shots when they r suppose to get a shot or has any one had a problem with there diabetic childs nurse!!!
kayla

Jackson, OH

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Oak hill has a good nurse.. how old is your child?
jkl

Bronx, NY

#3 Jan 29, 2013
kayla wrote:
Oak hill has a good nurse.. how old is your child?
shes 5 im having a big problm at southeastern school with prinicipal and nurse my child has not been getting her shot on time !!! There trying to put the blame on the teacher for this problem ! But it is the nurses responsibility to do her job and quit blaming others.
tammy

Bronx, NY

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Who is this nurse and principal ?
tammy

Bronx, NY

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Vikki snyder nurse. Principal nicole wills.
jkl

Bronx, NY

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Yes! Please help in any way possible
tammy

Bronx, NY

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Yes i know of them ! Principal thinks she there for a fashion show.
jkl

Bronx, NY

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Your right i think thats the only reason shes there!
becky

Highland, MI

#9 Jan 30, 2013
She's a hoooooo!
mother

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Northview Elementary in Jackson would be an excellent choice for you and principal Mrs Ball is great!
Carrie

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2013
mother wrote:
Northview Elementary in Jackson would be an excellent choice for you and principal Mrs Ball is great!
Very much agree!! Jackson Northview is a great school and the principal Mrs. Ball is fantastic!! My daughter has had a great experience so far.
mom

United States

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Can't say much for the nurse,but most of the northview teachers are excellent!
wondering

Peebles, OH

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Oak Hill has a great nurse! This woman is very serious about her job and keeps in good touch with parents. If your child so much as scrapes their hand and goes to her she will write a note home saying how they did it and what she did to take care of it. She is always there too and very easy to contact by phone. She has really goes the extra mile to take care of children especially ones that have extra needs.
???

United States

#14 Jan 31, 2013
wondering wrote:
Oak Hill has a great nurse! This woman is very serious about her job and keeps in good touch with parents. If your child so much as scrapes their hand and goes to her she will write a note home saying how they did it and what she did to take care of it. She is always there too and very easy to contact by phone. She has really goes the extra mile to take care of children especially ones that have extra needs.
What's her name?
Nurse

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Feb 1, 2013
jkl wrote:
<quoted text> shes 5 im having a big problm at southeastern school with prinicipal and nurse my child has not been getting her shot on time !!! There trying to put the blame on the teacher for this problem ! But it is the nurses responsibility to do her job and quit blaming others.
Do you have a home care nurse? Has anyone told you can get one? She could help with picking her up from school or sitting with her in the evenings.
jkl

New York, NY

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Im with my child at all times i dont need a sitter! I just need the nurse at school to do her job!!! NO HOPE..
cupid

New York, NY

#17 Feb 2, 2013
jkl wrote:
Im with my child at all times i dont need a sitter! I just need the nurse at school to do her job!!! NO HOPE..
ive only heard about the nurse at southeastern...nothing good either has doctors helped u out with wat to do?
jkl

Corona, NY

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a home care nurse? Has anyone told you can get one? She could help with picking her up from school or sitting with her in the evenings.
u must of read this wrong i dont need a baby sitter!!! I need nurse vikki to do her job!!!
candy

Corona, NY

#19 Feb 3, 2013
The school nurse is not doing her job?
jkl

Corona, NY

#20 Feb 3, 2013
Your right !!!!!! She cant comprehind anything u tell her. And the principal is just as bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many people in Jackson Ohio know the earth ... 17 min Itstrue 5
obama 29 min American 7
Big lots 2 hr Jess 6
Jail 2 hr just saying 2
Misty smith 4 hr fact 3
Constantly Pregnant 8 hr they live on welf... 4
Beaver Pike 9 hr Worriedcitizen 13

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages