Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 27, 2013
anyone here of it?
lady haha

Wellston, OH

#2 Jan 27, 2013
yeah i have. i think its a pill for fat people to take so they wont get any fatter . or somthing ike that
Yeah

Oak Ridge, TN

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Yeah, here ya go:

http://lmgtfy.com/...

Neat, huh?
Amy

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jan 29, 2013
All you need to do is ask your doc for em,you can get em in Ohio now. Theyre 37.5mgs,my doctor gave me a script after I asked.
katie

Jackson, OH

#5 Jan 29, 2013
mamma12 wrote:
anyone here of it?
I used them and lost 75 lbs in like six months they r awsome.... They give u so much energy and its so nice to be able to shed the pounds.. ive kept it all off and that was over a yr ago when i lost it.. i also played wii fit alot mostly because the energy was so awsome.. i had to go to kentucky to get them.
what

Bellevue, WA

#6 Jan 29, 2013
what would u even tell ur doc to get those? jw....
ok

Wellston, OH

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Go to Kentucky the doctor gives them to you at his office. No need for a Rx. They are $60 right now
just wanna find out

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 29, 2013
do those show up on a drug test
katie

Jackson, OH

#9 Jan 29, 2013
just wanna find out wrote:
do those show up on a drug test
If they test looking for it.they can find it but its not a illegal drug or anything but they work really good the energy is amazing from them
katie

Jackson, OH

#10 Jan 29, 2013
ok wrote:
Go to Kentucky the doctor gives them to you at his office. No need for a Rx. They are $60 right now
What one in kentucky is $60? Mines $120 at i think its called slim and trim its in south sore,ky... I can post the number for everyone tomorrow when i get home from work..
katie

Jackson, OH

#11 Jan 29, 2013
what wrote:
what would u even tell ur doc to get those? jw....
Tell them u have friends that are going to kentucky to get them and are doing very good at sheddn pounds and ud like to try it.. u wont be sorry..
LOL

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>If they test looking for it.they can find it but its not a illegal drug or anything but they work really good the energy is amazing from them
Yes it shows up!!! I had to take a drug test for a new job and it showed immediately! They ask if I was on a diet pill and I said yes and I showed them my bottle but they still sent off urine sample to b sure it was what I said it was
god guys

Jackson, OH

#13 Jan 29, 2013
when crack heads cant get ridulin, its that.
so if you justify using them as "weight loss medicine" you are probably a closet coke head.

its poorest mans coke.

but its actually, when time released properly, a med used for kids with add.
so i mean , use it at your own risk. but know what it is and what youre talking about before you talk, you know.
MissK

Upper Sandusky, OH

#14 Jan 30, 2013
ok wrote:
What is the name of the place and where at in KY?
fyi

Jackson, OH

#15 Jan 30, 2013
horizon
ok

Wellston, OH

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Horizon. They are having a special but I think it is only good thru the end of this month
weight

Wellston, OH

#17 Jan 30, 2013
It's on Russell Road in Kentucky. You can google and get info on it and their number
Amy

Bellevue, WA

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Why get em in Ky,when you can just get em right here in Ohio? For a one month supply,it was 25bux,cuz my ins didnt cover them. Seems crazy to waste the gas & then pay more.
where

Grafton, OH

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Amy wrote:
Why get em in Ky,when you can just get em right here in Ohio? For a one month supply,it was 25bux,cuz my ins didnt cover them. Seems crazy to waste the gas & then pay more.
Where do you get them for that price?
Amy

Bellevue, WA

#20 Jan 30, 2013
where wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get them for that price?
I filled my script right there on Pattonsville Rd at Holzer pharmacy. My doctors in Columbus but any MD can write em if you need em, right here in Ohio. The 2nd time I filled em the price dropped to 18.99, so I think the 25 was a one time thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis Williams 2 hr ex gf 13
michael cockerman 3 hr Tater_Tot 14
Fun times, promise;) 7 hr Boredtodeath 11
Bellisio's 10 hr anne 2
new guy working at bellisios 21 hr Hmmmmm 13
Rachel Gilliland 22 hr zoom 7
robbed gas n stuff Tue early bird 1
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web