GREATEST piza around!
just me

Jackson, OH

#8 Mar 19, 2013
They couldn't even spell it right

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 Mar 19, 2013
You could really ruin a business's reputation making libelous statements. I would watch out, you might get sued!

Location hidden

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Of course you can't be talking about giovanni's pizza, since you can't even spell it!!
Return to Stone

Lockbourne, OH

#11 Mar 19, 2013
best pizza in town
HGJHGJHGKH342543 4565

Jackson, OH

#12 Mar 19, 2013
LOTS OF PLACES DON'T WASH THEIR PIZZA PANS........THEY WIPE THEM OFF AND THAT IS THE BEST THING TO DO WITH THEM
gross gross gross

United States

#13 Mar 19, 2013
smiley01 wrote:
Of course you can't be talking about giovanni's pizza, since you can't even spell it!!
well excuse me, so what i spelled it wrong, but just to let you know smartass, umm did i spell that right. i also did love there food too, but i'm not going to eat somewhere that i know that they dont wash there pans. maybe you think thats clean but i dont, and for the other person whoever wrote , yea i do wash my hand all the time, and i also wash my dishes after using them, SO DID I SPELL ANYTHING WRONG, I'M SURE YOU WILL LET ME KNOW. MRS SMARTASS.
dale

Pickerington, OH

#14 Mar 19, 2013
gross gross gross wrote:
<quoted text> well excuse me, so what i spelled it wrong, but just to let you know smartass, umm did i spell that right. i also did love there food too, but i'm not going to eat somewhere that i know that they dont wash there pans. maybe you think thats clean but i dont, and for the other person whoever wrote , yea i do wash my hand all the time, and i also wash my dishes after using them, SO DID I SPELL ANYTHING WRONG, I'M SURE YOU WILL LET ME KNOW. MRS SMARTASS.
lol thats funny but i bet you know for sure what goes on there as a matter of fact i know u know

Location hidden

#15 Mar 20, 2013
gross gross gross wrote:
<quoted text>well excuse me, so what i spelled it wrong, but just to let you know smartass, umm did i spell that right. i also did love there food too, but i'm not going to eat somewhere that i know that they dont wash there pans. maybe you think thats clean but i dont, and for the other person whoever wrote , yea i do wash my hand all the time, and i also wash my dishes after using them, SO DID I SPELL ANYTHING WRONG, I'M SURE YOU WILL LET ME KNOW. MRS SMARTASS.
Well for starters it's smart ass, not "smartass"! It's "their food", showing possession, not "there food", which you used as place, as you had proclaimed! Just looking at your spelling, sentence structure, and grammatical errors, leads me to believe you probably didn't graduate. There are way too many mistakes for me to waste my time! It's very sad, really!
Love it

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2013
smiley01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for starters it's smart ass, not "smartass"! It's "their food", showing possession, not "there food", which you used as place, as you had proclaimed! Just looking at your spelling, sentence structure, and grammatical errors, leads me to believe you probably didn't graduate. There are way too many mistakes for me to waste my time! It's very sad, really!
Leave this girl alone. She is handicapped. She only has one hand lol
wow

Bronx, NY

#20 Mar 21, 2013
An ignorant thread. But f.y.i you might never want to eat pizza anywhere ever again. Pizza hut, cardos, the detour, larossas, little ceasers! Or anywhere outside of Jackson that serves pizza either bcuz quess what.........99% of them don't wash their pans.. What an ignorant f%2? You are! If you wash a pizza pan guess what happens?...it sticks! It also will burn, and have no flavor..lmfao
gross gross gross

United States

#21 Mar 21, 2013
smiley01 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea ok you get on here acting like you are a professor or something, if you were so smart then you wouldnt be even on this site dumbass, if you stop and THINK JUST FOR A MIN. you are just showing everyone how dumb you really are.. but thanks for the english lesson.. i'm sure everyone isnt as smart as you think you are.. so keep tryin. you might get it right next time..lol man your funny.teacher, or wanna just a wanna be,, my guess is wanna be.. but dont give up , u keep tryin ok hun. and if i spelled anything wrong who gives a shit. CAUSE I DONT.
On The Case

Jackson, OH

#22 Mar 21, 2013
gross gross gross wrote:
<quoted text>yea ok you get on here acting like you are a professor or something, if you were so smart then you wouldnt be even on this site dumbass, if you stop and THINK JUST FOR A MIN. you are just showing everyone how dumb you really are.. but thanks for the english lesson.. i'm sure everyone isnt as smart as you think you are.. so keep tryin. you might get it right next time..lol man your funny.teacher, or wanna just a wanna be,, my guess is wanna be.. but dont give up , u keep tryin ok hun. and if i spelled anything wrong who gives a shit. CAUSE I DONT.
Man. That says a lot about you. You get offended quite easily. A lot of self doubt in you. Good luck.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#23 Mar 21, 2013
This goes out to Alisha W. Just to let you know bitch, I didnt write shit about giovannis. And yes I worked there for a week and I quit, I did not get fired, go ask the boss what happened, and what is the drug word? If your saying I was on drugs ,well you are full of shit. I quit because I wasnt driving to Jackson for 2hrs or less a day. Hell it cost me too much gas for that. And to let you know ,I love giovannis, its like my favorite place around in Jackson to eat. So you can say what you want,but I know why I quit and so does the workers there. I'd still be there if they just would have given me more hours. So those who think I wrote anything is dead wrong. Believe me I have the balls to say it if I did. So start blaming someone else.
dale

Pickerington, OH

#24 Mar 21, 2013
On The Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Man. That says a lot about you. You get offended quite easily. A lot of self doubt in you. Good luck.
what the hell's it to you any of this, and i don't work there never have, do eat there food and always will but its not saying anything about this person just because someone thinks they know more then the next person you need to freaking grow the hell up and if anyone doesn't like how i spell go ffff yourselfs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike davis (Jul '11) 6 min Youknowme 50
where is the other woman 1 hr Gtfoh 14
Jeri Baisden Burn her own car she hinted on fb 2 hr Lame 6
Starving horses 4 hr Yep 18
Best Breasts in the County? 4 hr Lova 11
sara dalton 5 hr Truth teller 12
the Fair sale 8 hr moooo 18

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance