kirk mayes and his worthless bitch tina

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a consurned parent

Jackson, OH

#1 Jan 9, 2013
keep far away from these 2 there theifs and the biggest pill heads in jackson county they will do and say what ever they have to to get that high .sad part is they took kirks boys bikes back and returned them just to get 30s to get high off of.peice of shit people if you ask me.
pkm

Jackson, OH

#2 Jan 9, 2013
i know kirk is a snitch .last year he snitched me out to jackson police about haveing perk 5s and i ended up doing 6 months in prison from it hes a snitch stay away from him.
hottmomma

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Wow that's crazy. They come over to my house all the time.. not nomore ill get word around town..
jason

Jackson, OH

#4 Feb 12, 2013
them to are so worthless i heard kirk is scared to go home because someguy he ows money to keeps beating his ass .shouldnt rip people off and u wouldnt have to look over your shoulder all the time.
shay d

Jackson, OH

#5 Feb 14, 2013
yea hes ripped me off!!!! hes a piece of shi** pill head in my book..... dont mess with him or his old women shes a piece of sh** too.
curious

Jackson, OH

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Wonder who he snitches on and who is after him. I want to sweeten the pot. Heard he beat Tina up bad again.

Millersport, OH

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Tina was a great woman before she met him.
more me

Jackson, OH

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Tina was a great person until she hooked up with that pansey ass Kirk Mayes. LOSER! nEITHER ONE IS TO BE TRUSTED, They will rob anyone and everyone for their high. I heard they robbed both their Mothers just to get high. People like that belong behind bars. Two people we know of says they are going to kick kirks ass every time they see the big puss. He should do the world a huge favor and put a gun to his head before someone else is forced to do it. They are swimming in the mud pits of hell with no way out.
blah

Jackson, OH

#9 Feb 20, 2013
He's staying at Amanda Davis's house from what I heard
scott

Jackson, OH

#11 Feb 22, 2013
i busted kirk in the mouth and he wouldnt fight me back for nothing and im a fuckin cripple but he will beat on women hes a bitch in my book i would pay for him to just put his hands up and fight.but hes a sissy bitch with only one thing in mind.How to get high.them worthless junkies rob his family and hers.they rob churches friends .cant wait to hear they got ahold of some bad dope and OD know that will be justice lmao.
SCOTT

Jackson, OH

#14 Feb 22, 2013
[QUOTE who="."]Tina was a great woman before she met him.[/QUOTE]

I call bullshit on this 1 shes been a junky for a long time and just found someone to be a junky with her she just got ssi and back pay from it and over 900 a month and dont have shit to show for it.they both are just takein up space in this world.hell they traded a nice truck just to get high know there dumb ass are walkin all over town trying to see what and who they can rip off next.karmas a bitch someone will give them both what they got comein .

Bergholz, OH

#15 Feb 22, 2013
SCOTT wrote:
[QUOTE who="."]Tina was a great woman before she met him."

I call bullshit on this 1 shes been a junky for a long time and just found someone to be a junky with her she just got ssi and back pay from it and over 900 a month and dont have shit to show for it.they both are just takein up space in this world.hell they traded a nice truck just to get high know there dumb ass are walkin all over town trying to see what and who they can rip off next.karmas a bitch someone will give them both what they got comein .
I've known this woman my whole life. I stand by what I said against someone who is talking out of ignorance and hate.
the queen bee

Jackson, OH

#17 Mar 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="."]<quoted text>
I've known this woman my whole life. I stand by what I said against someone who is talking out of ignorance and hate.[/QUOTE]
SHE IS NOTHING BUT A FAT C***
seen her

United States

#18 Mar 10, 2013
She has been a junkie all of her life so sad because she has two kids sadsad

Albany, OH

#19 Mar 10, 2013
seen her wrote:
She has been a junkie all of her life so sad because she has two kids sadsad
Guarantee you haven't seen shit. She took care of her kids,both are healthy and over the legal age and have their own lives. I've know them ALL my whole entire life.
the queen bee

Jackson, OH

#20 Mar 11, 2013
[QUOTE who="."]<quoted text>
Guarantee you haven't seen shit. She took care of her kids,both are healthy and over the legal age and have their own lives. I've know them ALL my whole entire life.[/QUOTE] lol her son lives with her and refusees to work and live off her and his friends and i dont care what anyone says about tina ahes a junky she will rip off anyone to just get high and hang out with anyone that will get her high for free i loand her once 350$ to help with bills then a year lateri felt bad because she cam to me with a bullshit story about needing christmass for kirks kids so i loand them another 150 trying to be a nice guy and be helpfull and she payed notheing back.i know that makes me look like a dumb ass for helping but i bet i get my money one may or another fuck her man lookin ass if i was a women beater i would beat her ass my self but instead ill give her old man kirk her ass whwoopin fuck them both wish they both would just OD and do us all a favor :)and u want to take up for her ioll take my money she ows me from you!!!!!
kelly

United States

#21 Mar 11, 2013
The whole famiy is a ps tina was raised by a mother would take off with other men not see her mom for months her mom is still a ps.daughter like mother who has terry knight now :)
tom

United States

#22 Mar 11, 2013
Kirk knocks his mom down for her pills and tina stands there lets it happend and if his mom don't give him her pills he beats up his little brother these two need to over dose befor someone kills them they are just a wast
Really

Wellsville, OH

#23 Mar 11, 2013
You people are pathetic. Tina was a great person until she met Kirk. I've known her my whole lifre. She ALWAYS took care of her children! They never when without anything. As for Kirk beating up his mother, that is also false. Maybe you guys should get your facts straight. Everybody has their own problems. How would you like to publicity be put on blast? I'm guessing that you'd be pissed. Luckily, I'm positive that neither Tina nor Kirk know about this. But, if they did, I'm sure that they would be hurt by all the negativity. Grow up, and mind your business.
AJS

Albany, OH

#24 Mar 12, 2013
Queen Bee? But call yourself a good guy?
So let me get this straight. You said you'd beat the fuc*k out of Tina,but consider yourself a "good guy"? What a fu*cking joke. You can't even form a complete sentence nor spell anything remotely correct. So I am going to assume,like you do with them,that you're borderline retarded,and get some kind of government check yourself. I knew you were on here bashing them because they owed you something. Tina nor Kirk owe me a dime. Because unlike the trash that YOU and a lot of Jackson county people are,I don't touch pills,alcohol,or drugs. I have grown up with her kids and Tina,and was ALWAYS with them. So don't sit there and act like I don't know every story about them. But of course you do "Queen Bee" you make it look like you wipe their as*s for them,since you know EVERYTHING and all. Get a life. If you didn't trust them the first time,shouldn't have done it the second time since you know them so so well. You are the only one to blame. Not them.:)
And yes,I will defend Tina. Because I knew her before Kirk,and I know her after. I can see what the source of her problem is,and one day she will too. She will eventually get away and start getting better. I don't belittle people on the Internet like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Places that don't do background check 2 hr Manda 1
Michael J Phillips of Coalton 13 hr Mpissed 8
Danny Thomas Salyers 13 hr jackson 10
pee wee footbal 14 hr TTT 33
Wreck on Broadway 14 hr ohiogirl 15
Jackson, Ohio 16 hr Openlygay 1
houses for rent 19 hr wonderingwhowhen... 4

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance