First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bobbie Roe

Alstead, NH

#21 May 14, 2011
I was a young Lady at the time and my generation called the tragedy "The Ziggy Murders". We knew of a bunch of young men when partying in the woods,which that was the place to be in the early 80's if you were anyone. To move to another place in the woods not knowing names or whom each one was but it was their playground more then ours. Funny thou when I married and starting saying remember when the men that are my Husband and his friends said that was US..Now knowing of what happened that day in detail we should be celebrating the Life's lost that day !!! Not the killer on a page for him !!!!!!!
ohboy

Stamford, CT

#22 May 14, 2011
odd
leeann

Brick, NJ

#23 Jul 7, 2012
i saw the whole thing.i was the only witness.my grandmother wouldnt let me out to talk to the police,hrs later when my mom came home i went out to tell her i saw the guy who did it,the police took me right to the police car and i gave them a description of the guy.from head to toe.they caught him i believe like an hr later,at ziggys pizza place,i still remember it like it was yesterday.
Todd

Allen, TX

#24 Sep 14, 2012
Rick and I stopped over Shawn's house less than 1 hour before this tragedy unfolded.I went in to see if Shawn wanted to take a walk to grab some pizza and bring home some beers.He was doing laundry and in the next room were Guy and Warlock asleep in the bunk beds,which I thought was odd,not knowing that Shawn even knew Warlock,I in fact hadn't seen him in over 5 years.Shawn decided not to come with us.After grabbing some pizza and walking home with a 12 pack through pennant club,noticed alot of people and police cars and wasn't even gonna go over there until Kent comes running up to us saying "Shawn and Guy are dead",to which i said thats impossible i just saw them.Went over there and Kent said to Det. Butler, Todd might know something about this.Butler asked me who i knew in a black trans am. I told him I'm pretty sure Warlock doesn't have a car,din't see it at Shawn's.He said Carl Warlock.I said yes,I saw the 3 of them less than an hour ago at Shawn's.I assume they then staked out Warlock's house,where they either caught him or he saw police and turned himself in,not sure which
oldfriend

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Sep 25, 2012
I remember that day like it was yesterday! Sad time for many. I didnít know Shawn well, I knew his brother better. The times Iíve spent with Shawn he seemed to be a good person. They say he was an innocent bystander and it was Guys fault. I knew Guy well. Everyone says Guy was a bully and deserves what he got but thatís bull. Guy was a good guy that stuck up for himself, his family, his friends and what he believed was right! At times he might have been a typical teenage boy that messed with some people BUT that doesnít mean he deserved to die over it. Warlock was a sick bastard. He would come to my house and hang out with my brother, Shawn, Guy and a few other friends. He creped me out all the time! He would walk around talking gibberish to himself. Sometimes he would stare and follow me around while mumbling crap. Guy would yell at him to leave me alone because thatís what he did, protect his friends! Warlock was a quiet person, although he might not have ďbulledĒ people mentally, he was a sick person that caused harm to many people for years with his actions. Iím glad he rotted in jail because if he was released Iím sure there would be another Jackson Boy sitting in jail for the murder of Warlock!
bbrennan

Emmaus, PA

#26 Oct 14, 2012
MITCH wrote:
I went to school with all the players in this tragedy. Guy was very nice in middle school and we where friens. But when he got into highschool something changed about him. Carl wad a pot head who I did'nt think whould hert a fly. A lot of people picked on him including My costa a teacher.
I don't remember shawn that well. Jackson is and was a pritty mest up place Gym teacher having sex with there students in vans in the school parking lot. so the school fired the garde who cought them. Police who act more like terrorests the law enforcement officers. Petty political bullies working for the town. And so much more, Things my change but as for me I wont to move to canada. Hope to see ya later A.
You sound like an utter moron, completely illiterate.
bbrennan

Emmaus, PA

#27 Oct 14, 2012
The only contact I had with Guy was positive. He was popular, attractive, and had a great personality. Carl, on the other hand, was a classic "weirdo". If central casting needed a "school shooter" Carl Worlock would have been perfect for the role. Stealing a wallet does not justify chasing two unarmed teenagers through Pennant Club Apartments and gunning them down. Oh yeah, then Carl bummed some money off of a friend of mine and got some smokes and a slice at Ziggy's Pizza. Total POS is my opinion of Carl Worlock.
Vinny Casolaro

Murrieta, CA

#28 Apr 4, 2013
I've learned a lot about Carl from this post. I was a childhood friend of his and he was always kind and quiet when we hung out. I remember playing board games at his home on Castle Ave and did think his family was kind of hill billy dysfunctional. He had 3 younger sisters if I remember correctly. This was from about 1972-75 that we were friends. I remember that he worshiped Ozzy Osbourne and the Black Sabbath."Master of Reality" record had just been released.
shawn allen parker

Lake Orion, MI

#29 Apr 16, 2013
i am the son of shawn allen marchyshyn. because of this thoughtless Act i grew up without a dad. at this point in my life i hold so much resentment towards the world. carl said he didnt mean to kill my dad, he got in the way. i dont know. just came across this and saw my aunts comment. i just wonder if this scumbag never got paroled, would i still have a dad and would things be different???
Todd

Allen, TX

#30 Apr 16, 2013
Your dad and Uncle Scott were two of my closest friends. Your Aunt Kelly might remember me because I was over the house almost every day.Until this day I never knew that Shawn had a son.I can't possibly fathom what it must be like growing up never having known your father.All I could tell you is that he was a good person and I was proud to call him my best friend for such a tragically short period of time
shawn allen parker

Bradley Beach, NJ

#31 May 24, 2013
that means a lot. thanks.
Guys cousin

Fort Wayne, IN

#32 May 26, 2013
Robert Lange wrote:
He killed two kids that were mobbing him,back in the late 70s.
Is he still in jail?
No, he killed himself in prison, but killed a 3rd person while IN jail. He deserves to rot in Hell.
Doreen

Ormond Beach, FL

#33 Jul 21, 2013
Jackie what ever happened to your cousin Jennifer? I used to be friends with her.
Wolf66

Lakeland, FL

#35 Jul 1, 2015
bbrennan wrote:
The only contact I had with Guy was positive. He was popular, attractive, and had a great personality. Carl, on the other hand, was a classic "weirdo". If central casting needed a "school shooter" Carl Worlock would have been perfect for the role. Stealing a wallet does not justify chasing two unarmed teenagers through Pennant Club Apartments and gunning them down. Oh yeah, then Carl bummed some money off of a friend of mine and got some smokes and a slice at Ziggy's Pizza. Total POS is my opinion of Carl Worlock.
Absolute awesome day !!!!!!!!!!
Totally justified, they and many others were on his list. The day I heard he pumped rounds into their loser asses it was awesome. And many people throughout Jackson thought the same. He should have went onto many others. Both Guy and Shawn we're complete bully's. They were nothing more, so stop trying to make them shine. Guy was a psycho !!!!
RWolf66 ll

Lakeland, FL

#39 Jul 1, 2015
RWolf66 as wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhhhhhhhhh suck my cock fuck bag
Guy and Ava
Katherine parker

Brooklyn, NY

#46 Jan 6, 2017
I was Shawn Marchyshyn s girlfreind Kathy at the time. What that Warlock did by his actions was ruin a lot of lives. DestrDestroy is the word. U have 2 children from him. Jennifer was 11 months old. And I was 5 months pregnant with his only son. Shawn.
I was on the phone with shawn around 2:00 he said how's my baby. I said she's fine. Then he said no baby.. your my baby. I love u. Then I heard those 2 other people at the house. He said call me back at 5.ill be back. At least I have a good memory and spoke to him before it happened. Ill never forget his last words to me. Carl Warlock got what he deserved in prison. God will have no mercy on that scumbag soul.
Rip my love. Your death did not go unadvenged. Love uxxoo.Kathy Parker
Katherine Parker

Patchogue, NY

#47 Jan 9, 2017
Bobbie Roe wrote:
I was a young Lady at the time and my generation called the tragedy "The Ziggy Murders". We knew of a bunch of young men when partying in the woods,which that was the place to be in the early 80's if you were anyone. To move to another place in the woods not knowing names or whom each one was but it was their playground more then ours. Funny thou when I married and starting saying remember when the men that are my Husband and his friends said that was US..Now knowing of what happened that day in detail we should be celebrating the Life's lost that day !!! Not the killer on a page for him !!!!!!!
I agree. I'm Katherine Parker. Shawn Marchyshyn girlfriend and mother of 2 children from him.
Katherine Parker

Patchogue, NY

#48 Jan 9, 2017
Katherine Parker wrote:
<quoted text>

I agree. I'm Katherine Parker. Shawn Marchyshyn girlfriend and mother of 2 children from him.
IT'S a disgrace what he did. My children grew up with out a father thanks to that sob.
I had a 11 month old daughter from Shawn at the time. And our son. SHAWN WAS BORN OCTOBER 30. 1983. I WAS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH HIM. IT KILLED ME INSIDE. STILL TO THIS DAY I HURT.
AND I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS WHAT IT DID TO MY CHILDREN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
luxury circle (Jul '07) Apr 29 powhitetrashinjac... 4
joseph pumphrey Apr '17 fuckeverybody 1
News Church vs. state: More than a battle of Christm... (Nov '16) Apr '17 Christmas Cheers 3
News Ex-yeshiva teacher faces sex assault charges in NJ (May '13) Mar '17 yidfellas v USA 31
News Shefik Named Master of Ceremonies at Benefit fo... Mar '17 Alyssa Marie Cusack 5
News Police: Jackson woman arrested in Jehovah's Wit... (Feb '14) Mar '17 Raymond 19
Man found locked in basement Mar '17 Ridiculous 2

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages