First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Robert Lange

Germany

#1 Jan 13, 2007
He killed two kids that were mobbing him,back in the late 70s.
Is he still in jail?
Margot

Monterey Park, CA

#2 Mar 27, 2007
Robert Lange wrote:
Is he still in jail?
----------
He should be out by now. He was up for parol a couple years ago but the kids weren't mobbing him. Guy and Shaun were tormenting him and things got out of hand.
Robert

Bunde, Germany

#3 Jun 23, 2007
Thanks for the info.
I used to hang out with Guy and Shauns older
brother and Carl.Never knew they did'nt
like each other.
I can remember 4 kids that got killed
with guns,a few drug over doses and a few
killed in car accidents.
kelly crick

Forked River, NJ

#4 Sep 26, 2008
Carl Warlock commited suicide in prison several years ago. I am Shawn's sister, it happened in 1983 and Carl shot both Shawn and Guy Abramsen because Guy stole his wallet which held a photograph of him that he didnt want everyone to see. Both of my older brothers are doing well.
Cliff Frasca

Hialeah, FL

#5 Oct 23, 2008
kelly, I was in Carls High School class. Shawn knew my younger sister Michelle. I remember this, Guy was a Bully's bully.You are correct that Guy had a photo but Carl put up with consistent Bullying from Guy.

When I moved from New York to Jackson,in 72', Guy
saw me on the bus and called me out, he was driven on Walter Campbells handel bars to my home on Eltone Road. Walt became a good friend after this. He cursed at me to come out, fortunately my father taught us to box, I bloodied his nose and he ran away. He respected me from that point, I saw him grow to become one bad bully and thanked my stars that he didn't want a rematch.

my point is he tormented Carl and Carl snapped. I do believe that Shawn was the innocent pawn and was Guys friend.

My God rest their souls.

A sad tradegy that with the Anti-Bullying today, would have prevented this.
Glad to hear that you and your family are fine.

The Frascas are in many states,I'm in Florida, happily married with 3 children, one still in diapers. Any old 79' Graduates in here, send me a
e-mail at cliffpatti94@bellsouth.net

Best Regards,

Cliff Frasca

Any old 79' Graduates in here, send me a e-mail at cliffpatti94@bellsouth.net

Best Wishes
Steven J Baeli

Lakewood, NJ

#6 Feb 27, 2010
kelly crick wrote:
Carl Warlock commited suicide in prison several years ago. I am Shawn's sister, it happened in 1983 and Carl shot both Shawn and Guy Abramsen because Guy stole his wallet which held a photograph of him that he didnt want everyone to see. Both of my older brothers are doing well.
----------
I am currently working on a book about murders in Ocean County and came across this posting. There are always several different sides to these tragedies and when I can I try to include them all. If you would be interested in interviewing with me some time, please let me know.
Geturfactsstrste straight

Bronx, NY

#7 Nov 27, 2010
Not taking Nobodys sh-t, and being a bully are two totally Seperate things. Carl was a manic who trotured n killed animals in his backyard, had been convicted of multiple crimes, kicked out of school, sent to youth detention and reform school. He was on parole when he committed these killings. The gun used in these shootings he stole during a robbery he served time for 2 years earlier. Check your facts. PS he also killed again while in jail.
Kelly Crick

Downingtown, PA

#8 Jan 20, 2011
Steven J Baeli wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
I am currently working on a book about murders in Ocean County and came across this posting. There are always several different sides to these tragedies and when I can I try to include them all. If you would be interested in interviewing with me some time, please let me know.
If your writing a book that includes the 1983 shooting in Jackson, NJ I would like to talk to you, how can i get in touch with you?
Jaquelin

Narberth, PA

#9 Jan 22, 2011
kelly crick wrote:
Oh well,if he had his wallet with Carl cross dressing, then for sure he should be murdered. I am Guy's cousin.
Jaquelin

Narberth, PA

#10 Jan 22, 2011
Cliff Frasca wrote:
kelly, I was in Carls High School class. Shawn knew my younger sister Michelle. I remember this, Guy was a Bully's bully.You are correct that Guy had a photo but Carl put up with consistent Bullying from Guy.
saw me on the bus and called me out, he was driven on Walter Campbells handel bars to my home on Eltone Road. Walt became a good friend after this. He cursed at me to come out, fortunately my father taught us to box, I bloodied his nose and he ran away. He respected me from that point, I saw him grow to become one bad bully and thanked my stars that he didn't want a rematch.
my point is he tormented Carl and Carl snapped. I do believe that Shawn was the innocent pawn and was Guys friend.
My God rest their souls.
The Frascas are in many states,I'm in Florida, happily married with 3 children, one still in diapers. Any old 79' Graduates in here, send me a
Best Regards,
Cliff Frasca
Best Wishes
My cousin did not torment this psycho. He simply didn't put up with his crap. Carl had an attraction to my cousins girlfriend, the mother of Guys child. When the psycho killed Shawn and Guy, he went right to her house, gave her a bracelet and told her "You would look great wearing this with Black." KNOWING full well, he had just killed the father of her Baby! I am not saying that my cousin wasn't a bully, he could be to some people, but I remember him as the loving, wonderful man he became. This is upsetting to me. I am sick to death of hearing how Guy was responsible for his death but also Shawns??? Excuse me, but who was the real killer/bullier here??
Jaquelin

Narberth, PA

#11 Jan 22, 2011
Robert Lange wrote:
Is he still in jail?
No, he hung himself in prison.
Jaquelin

Narberth, PA

#12 Jan 22, 2011
Geturfactsstrstestraight wrote:
Not taking Nobodys sh-t, and being a bully are two totally Seperate things. Carl was a manic who trotured n killed animals in his backyard, had been convicted of multiple crimes, kicked out of school, sent to youth detention and reform school. He was on parole when he committed these killings. The gun used in these shootings he stole during a robbery he served time for 2 years earlier. Check your facts. PS he also killed again while in jail.
Thank you SO very much! Your comment hit the nail right on the head. I just now found out that this website exists. And I am VERY VERY PROUD to say I am his COUSIN, and the Godmother of the baby boy he never knew, who is now 30 years old. I had no idea Carl killed someone in Jail, can you tell me about this?
Jaquelin

Narberth, PA

#13 Jan 22, 2011
Cliff Frasca wrote:
My God rest their souls.
Best Regards,
Cliff Frasca
Best Wishes
Secondly, Guy would never run, ever. Not even for his life.
John

Montgomery, AL

#14 Jan 25, 2011
Found it Jaquelin!
MITCH

Pemberton, NJ

#15 Jan 28, 2011
I went to school with all the players in this tragedy. Guy was very nice in middle school and we where friens. But when he got into highschool something changed about him. Carl wad a pot head who I did'nt think whould hert a fly. A lot of people picked on him including My costa a teacher.
I don't remember shawn that well. Jackson is and was a pritty mest up place Gym teacher having sex with there students in vans in the school parking lot. so the school fired the garde who cought them. Police who act more like terrorests the law enforcement officers. Petty political bullies working for the town. And so much more, Things my change but as for me I wont to move to canada. Hope to see ya later A.
Jaquelin

AOL

#16 Jan 28, 2011
John wrote:
Found it Jaquelin!
What did you find John? I can't seem to see new messages on this page, so can you email me any info that you found at jaquelinward@aol.com? It would be greatly apreciated :-) Thanks.
Joseph Roe

Waldoboro, ME

#17 Feb 27, 2011
guy & shawn were my best friend's I was supposed to pick them up at seaside , but I blew them off to go to the track with pat-wack, IF I PICKED THEM UP THAT DAY, who knows !!!! TRY LIVING WITH THAT FOR 28-YR'S
Saddening

Bronx, NY

#18 Apr 19, 2011
I believe it to be true, that Guy's mother once worked with Carl's mother in the school. Guy's mother felt sorry for the Worlock family, because the wife would talk about her life...husband being a drinker, having no money etc. Guy's parents helped out the Worlock family with food. Sick, that Carl would grow up to kill their only son, and his best friend.
O2B29again

Toms River, NJ

#19 Apr 20, 2011
Carl lived down the street from me. He was always a bit odd. I remember him walking past my house and I would get that creepy uneasy feeling. The whole thing was tragic.
years ago

Stamford, CT

#20 Apr 21, 2011
Seems Jackson years ago was a bit of a rowdy place. Either you'd become toughened and learn to deal with it or you could learn to stay away. Killing someone because of bullying is utter nonsense. Worlock once robbed my house. Don't remember who knew about it at the time and if anyone even cared at all. He was a bit of an offbeat looking guy and having to see him at school after that was unsettling. People would talk to the guy regardless. Didn't really get it much, but he did seem to be social. Doesn't matter to me anymore, the worse thing for me was that I was robbed. Apparently from what I recall he did rob homes and this is where he obtained the gun to kill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seeking others for class action against DYFS (Oct '06) Dec 18 Erica watkins 175
Jackson man charged with leading police on chas... Dec 16 gee 1
What's it like in Browns Mills? (May '06) Dec 15 okay 305
Fireworks Nov 30 Travis 1
Are you tired of the illegal aliens yet? (Jun '08) Nov 29 Unknown 34
Orthodox Jews enlisting Lakewood cops for Sabba... Nov '14 Equality to women 1
Man with bandana covering his face robs Jackson... Oct '14 jackson resident 1

Jackson News Video

Jackson Dating
Find my Match