2 more arrested over photo of senator...

2 more arrested over photo of senator's bedridden wife2 more arrested ...

There are 12 comments on the USA Today story from May 22, 2014, titled 2 more arrested over photo of senator's bedridden wife2 more arrested .... In it, USA Today reports that:

Two more suspects have been arrested in connection with the photographing of the bedridden wife of Mississippi Sen. Thad Cochran.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 May 23, 2014
True Teaparty Morality......This won't be on FOX......
Cat74

Joliet, IL

#2 May 23, 2014
This is old time Democrat politics as usual. I am betting they are lying about the tea party part, but if they aren't there are vote manipulators in both party's, and they need to be weeded out, and sent to jail. This isn't a one time thing. I am betting these people have engaged in vote fraud, and broken the law many times.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3 May 23, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
This is old time Democrat politics as usual. I am betting they are lying about the tea party part, but if they aren't there are vote manipulators in both party's, and they need to be weeded out, and sent to jail. This isn't a one time thing. I am betting these people have engaged in vote fraud, and broken the law many times.
You believe a lot of nonsense Cnutnip74 - never have you backed anything up you spew moron.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 May 23, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
This is old time Democrat politics as usual..
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Au Au Au Lying C*t74... the pathetic hump arrested WAS A THE LEADING MEMBER OF THE Mississippi tea party!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 May 23, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
I am betting they are lying about the tea party part.
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

http://www.businessinsider.com/mississippi-se...

A Top Mississippi Tea Party Official And Two Others Have Been Arrested In Connection With The Bizarre Senate Race

Clayton Thomas Kelly was arrested last Saturday.

Three more men were arrested in connection with the investigation into the alleged videotaping of the unsuspecting wife of Mississippi Republican Sen. Thad Cochran on Thursday.

The Clarion-Ledger reported Thursday Mississippi Tea Party Vice Chairman Mark Mayfield and one other suspect were arrested in connection with the weekend arrest of Clayton Thomas Kelly, a local activist and blogger who allegedly snuck into Rose Cochran's nursing home and videotaped her. A Madison police official confirmed the arrest of Mayfield to Business Insider.

Mayfield has extensive ties with the campaign of state Sen. Chris McDaniel, the intra-party insurgent challenging Cochran in the June 3 Republican primary. His arrest will likely provide fodder for the Cochran campaign, which has accused McDaniel's team of being behind the alleged nursing-home break-in.

Madison Police said Richard Sager of Ellisville, Mississippi, and John Mary of Hattiesburg, Mississippi were the two others person arrested on Thursday. All three defendants were charged with conspiracy to photograph or film another without permission where there is an expectation of privacy.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#6 May 23, 2014
This is a good example of how vile and scummy most t-baggers are!
El oh EL

Webster, MA

#7 May 23, 2014
Both of these idiots should get MAX jail time. Absolutely sickening.

This is why we as a country, have such a hard time attracting the best and brightest candidates. Crap like this is so absurd.

OFF TOPIC - I find it odd how these 2 gets $250k bail and a 17 yr old kid in my local city shot and killed another teen over a drug deal with an illegal gun, no permit, gets $75k bail....
El oh EL

Webster, MA

#8 May 23, 2014
Ohh and who wants to take bets that these 2 get to "plea deal" to lesser charges and never really get any penalty?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 May 23, 2014
El oh EL wrote:
Ohh and who wants to take bets that these 2 get to "plea deal" to lesser charges and never really get any penalty?
The smart money would be on you never paying off on a bet.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10 May 23, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
http://www.businessinsider.com/mississippi-se...
A Top Mississippi Tea Party Official And Two Others Have Been Arrested In Connection With The Bizarre Senate Race
Clayton Thomas Kelly was arrested last Saturday.
Three more men were arrested in connection with the investigation into the alleged videotaping of the unsuspecting wife of Mississippi Republican Sen. Thad Cochran on Thursday.
The Clarion-Ledger reported Thursday Mississippi Tea Party Vice Chairman Mark Mayfield and one other suspect were arrested in connection with the weekend arrest of Clayton Thomas Kelly, a local activist and blogger who allegedly snuck into Rose Cochran's nursing home and videotaped her. A Madison police official confirmed the arrest of Mayfield to Business Insider.
Mayfield has extensive ties with the campaign of state Sen. Chris McDaniel, the intra-party insurgent challenging Cochran in the June 3 Republican primary. His arrest will likely provide fodder for the Cochran campaign, which has accused McDaniel's team of being behind the alleged nursing-home break-in.
Madison Police said Richard Sager of Ellisville, Mississippi, and John Mary of Hattiesburg, Mississippi were the two others person arrested on Thursday. All three defendants were charged with conspiracy to photograph or film another without permission where there is an expectation of privacy.
And Cntnip74 STFU because she was proven a complete azzhole!!!
Great post!
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#11 May 24, 2014
El oh EL wrote:
Both of these idiots should get MAX jail time. Absolutely sickening.
This is why we as a country, have such a hard time attracting the best and brightest candidates. Crap like this is so absurd.
OFF TOPIC - I find it odd how these 2 gets $250k bail and a 17 yr old kid in my local city shot and killed another teen over a drug deal with an illegal gun, no permit, gets $75k bail....
So, you think it's ok to post OFF TOPIC because you admitted it being OFF TOPIC? Show us that in the terms of service. LMAO at the 5-named spam troll, and his selective hyprocrisy. hahahahahahahahaha
Sterkfoein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#12 May 24, 2014
This incident shows just how vile t-baggers are. They should be kept away from normal people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 4 hr barefoot2626 524
Desegrate all MS Public Schools 6 hr Jason 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr see the truth 20,317
Holy City Church of God in Christ Flora Ms Mon Jason 2
And JESUS Said Mon Jason 1
MHP Control FREAKS WILL BE WATCHING ALL PEOPL... May 28 Jason 1
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) May 28 Anonymous 142
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages