After 56 years, Crechale's leaving So...

After 56 years, Crechale's leaving South Jackson

There are 1 comment on the The Jackson Channel story from Oct 24, 2012, titled After 56 years, Crechale's leaving South Jackson. In it, The Jackson Channel reports that:

The owners of Crechale's confirmed the news on their Facebook page overnight Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Channel.

Not Sad at All

Magee, MS

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Let me start by saying I was one of the many who "grew up" in this restaurant.All special occasions were celebrated here with my rather large family. However, a few years back we were at Crechale's having a birthday dinner. My then 13 year old had just been paid from his summer job of cleaning tables at another eatery ($123) When he got up to leave his wallet fell from his back pocket. Once into the parking lot he realized this and went back into the restaurant to get it. A bus boy who was cleaning our table was placing the wallet back on the bench when my son returned. All money gone! We went to Bob Crechale and told him the situation and ask if he would question his employee and help get our childs money back. At this time he became VERY defensive and would not help at all. Followed us into his parking lot accusing us of lying and going as far as to say he did not need our business any more. The exact words that I will never forget "I have plenty of DAMN money and customers, more than you will ever see." Well to say the least me nor my extended family members have ever returned to this restaurant. Well Bob, looks as if you may need us more than you ever knew. Evidently you do not have money coming in as you once did and your actions indicate you do not have the customers. Let this be a lesson-treat others as you yourself would like to be treated. Looks as if the old saying is true-what goes around comes around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 41 min honest assessment 20,982
Ridgeland lost to the blacks Thu SaintsofMs 1
Wake up, our Food and Water is being Poisoned. Apr 26 Trumptooner yay yay 8
News Lee County to-go-cup bill heads to Bryant Apr 22 Second Hand Debs 30
anyone know Justin M Moore he is from jackson h... Apr 18 legal owner of th... 1
yard sarge madison ms. Apr 17 Charles 1
Those Who Hate God ( REPENT) Apr 13 Mammy Teresa 5

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages