fatuous1
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#2 Oct 22, 2012
MARK TRAINA wrote:
YOUNG BLACK THUGS IN JACKSON!
Destroying Life for Everyone!
fatuous1
Young White trailer trash thugs.......doing the same. Now,what's your point?
FOrealtho2

Indianola, MS

#3 Oct 31, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Young White trailer trash thugs.......doing the same. Now,what's your point?
Doubtful. If you take a look at any violent crime stat/quality of life..blacks supersede any group in committing crimes. Its the one thing they do excel at. lol
Aquarius777

Marietta, GA

#4 Nov 1, 2012
FOrealtho2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubtful. If you take a look at any violent crime stat/quality of life..blacks supersede any group in committing crimes. Its the one thing they do excel at. lol
At least they don't excel at making crystal meth in those trailors, the white trash has that under control. And let's not forget welfare, white people collect more government benefits than any other race in America.
FOrealtho2

Indianola, MS

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Aquarius777 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they don't excel at making crystal meth in those trailors, the white trash has that under control. And let's not forget welfare, white people collect more government benefits than any other race in America.
I wish the authorities would clamp down harder on those who manufacture illicit drugs-I don't excuse that in any way.

As far as your sketchy math, imagine if whites utilized welfare at the same percentage as blacks did..this country would be done. Whites are a majority-there are more of us. Percentage wise, we use welfare a vastly lower rate overall than do blacks or even hispanics. You people and math, you just don't get it do you? lol

Romney/Ryan on November 6th.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Lewis marks 55th anniversary of civil righ... 8 hr ICE 22
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 14 hr Redd Neckman 489
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr winston molineri 20,303
News Smoking may increase kidney disease risk in Afr... 17 hr Drilling for the ... 11
News Mississippi will fight Confederate flag lawsuit 18 hr Harrisson 36
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) Thu jenstriegel 34
Cheap Divorce Lawyer May 24 Zippy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages