Obama film gets mixed reviews

Obama film gets mixed reviews

There are 176 comments on the USA Today story from Mar 10, 2012, titled Obama film gets mixed reviews. In it, USA Today reports that:

While the political types debate the film Game Change -- discussed in an earlier post -- there is also chatter about another new production: The 17-minute documentary on President Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Los Angeles, CA

#197 Mar 20, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about me nor how I voted. You are a simple sheep parroting Glenn Beck rhetoric.
Bush was an oil barron that ran this country like his own little piggy bank and you took him up the ass like a good little prostitute. Now you're crying.
When gas prices, taxes and a false war was started in a country that had nothing to do with 911, you took it up the ass like a good little prostitute and didn't complain once.
Now that an energy conscience president sits in office, you find other things to complain about plus the shit you should have been paying attention to the last 10 years.
Give it a rest sheep. Your facade has been thwarted. Stick your head back in your ass and breathe deep.
How come you cannot stick to the subject at hand? Is it too complicated for your little brainwashed mind? Your POS POTUS is a fucking marxist ideolog. He has done NOTHING to pursue or help America in any way. He has hurt this country almost beyond repair with his insane and evil spending. He has WASTED over 40 Billion dollars, that we know of, on his BULLSHIT renewable energy con alone. One of his insane promises to bring hundreds of thousands of jobs and energy security to America. Only you libtard idiots believed that one. He picked companies which supported him for his crimminal stimulus and allowed them to get thier money before declaring bankruptcy. The fact that you will not talk about your crimminal POS POTUS and can only focus on bush shows you are intellectually dishonest.ie a fucking liar. He is following the same insane path that bush put us on and worse, but you cannot and will not talk about the evil and corruption of your messiah odumbass because he is one of your peoples! You are a racist, pure and simple and a really stupid one at that. Black rhino.....it should be black bunghole!
Cat74

United States

#198 Mar 20, 2012
I am sure the Republicans will make a film to catch a few of the dumb disenchanted Democrats, but it is really not necessary. Republicans know what we stand for, and we don't need pictures to remind us. Democrats mostly went to public school and have been indoctrinated over the years. Some are so disgusted with the lying, and fantasy world of the Obamaniacs they are going to stay home or vote for anyone but Obama.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#199 Mar 22, 2012
Melman68 wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you cannot stick to the subject at hand? Is it too complicated for your little brainwashed mind? Your POS POTUS is a fucking marxist ideolog. He has done NOTHING to pursue or help America in any way. He has hurt this country almost beyond repair with his insane and evil spending. He has WASTED over 40 Billion dollars, that we know of, on his BULLSHIT renewable energy con alone. One of his insane promises to bring hundreds of thousands of jobs and energy security to America. Only you libtard idiots believed that one. He picked companies which supported him for his crimminal stimulus and allowed them to get thier money before declaring bankruptcy. The fact that you will not talk about your crimminal POS POTUS and can only focus on bush shows you are intellectually dishonest.ie a fucking liar. He is following the same insane path that bush put us on and worse, but you cannot and will not talk about the evil and corruption of your messiah odumbass because he is one of your peoples! You are a racist, pure and simple and a really stupid one at that. Black rhino.....it should be black bunghole!
Spoken like a clueless sheep. What criminal evidence do you have against Pres. Obama?

Bush violated 750 constitutional laws while in office. Not even mentioning illegal wiretapping, which he should have been impeached for that.

You are a common bobblehead with a conjecture filled rant.

Good luck with that.

Since: Oct 09

Arvada, CO

#200 Mar 22, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a clueless sheep. What criminal evidence do you have against Pres. Obama?
Bush violated 750 constitutional laws while in office. Not even mentioning illegal wiretapping, which he should have been impeached for that.
You are a common bobblehead with a conjecture filled rant.
Good luck with that.
You are just a black racist POS! All you can do is bring up what bush did wrong but you won't admit one thing that your first "black" president has done. All you can do is blame the white man for all your problems, even though most of what the black community faces today is SELF-INFLICTED! Obama is the most incompetent and corrupt person to ever hold the office of POTUS but you can see nothing wrong with your marxist messiah! He has followed the bush plan on Iraq, Afganistan, Wall-Street, and the Patiot act. He has stepped up the game by taking over the auto industry, healthcare and banking and not one peep out of your entitlement addicted ass. I have a buddy just as brainwashed as you but he is American Indian like me and it is the same white man owes me bullshit. Why don't you grow up, get some self respect and act like a man, not the whining little bitch you are.
Breitbart

Berlin, NJ

#203 Mar 23, 2012
Obama thinks he's Hitler or Mou with all the fake propaganda coming out of Hollywood. Next you'll see little children singing the praises of our illustrious leader. Already happened? Well. What do you know.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#204 Mar 23, 2012
Most Americans love it. Republicans hate it. No surprises there.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#205 Mar 23, 2012
Odumbo wrote:
Obummer is a cocklicker
They say it takes one to know one.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#206 Mar 23, 2012
Melman68 wrote:
<quoted text>You are just a black racist POS! All you can do is bring up what bush did wrong but you won't admit one thing that your first "black" president has done. All you can do is blame the white man for all your problems, even though most of what the black community faces today is SELF-INFLICTED! Obama is the most incompetent and corrupt person to ever hold the office of POTUS but you can see nothing wrong with your marxist messiah! He has followed the bush plan on Iraq, Afganistan, Wall-Street, and the Patiot act. He has stepped up the game by taking over the auto industry, healthcare and banking and not one peep out of your entitlement addicted ass. I have a buddy just as brainwashed as you but he is American Indian like me and it is the same white man owes me bullshit. Why don't you grow up, get some self respect and act like a man, not the whining little bitch you are.
Don't make me laugh...Typical neo con drivel.

The white man doesnt owe me a thing. Try your self righteous babbling with your empty- headed brood.

You drag on about marxism and all your parroting is moot. 8 years of supply side economics has all but ruined this country and you never complained. By the way, voodoo economics failed.

You are truly pathetic.

Since: Oct 09

Arvada, CO

#207 Mar 23, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make me laugh...Typical neo con drivel.
The white man doesnt owe me a thing. Try your self righteous babbling with your empty- headed brood.
You drag on about marxism and all your parroting is moot. 8 years of supply side economics has all but ruined this country and you never complained. By the way, voodoo economics failed.
You are truly pathetic.
I am not the one whining like a little bitch while obama is ass fucking me yet blameing bush for the pain. You and all those like you are morons. More people were much better off under bush than any hope and change bullshit obama can dream ofincluding the blacks! Let us not forget the economy started sliding down the craper in 2009 or when the liberals got control of both the house and senate. Use your computer to check it you little black panther wanna be instead of downloading gay porn.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#208 Mar 24, 2012
Melman68 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not the one whining like a little bitch while obama is ass fucking me yet blameing bush for the pain. You and all those like you are morons. More people were much better off under bush than any hope and change bullshit obama can dream ofincluding the blacks! Let us not forget the economy started sliding down the craper in 2009 or when the liberals got control of both the house and senate. Use your computer to check it you little black panther wanna be instead of downloading gay porn.
Ah, I see. After making no valid points you resort to your only recourse...homosexual comments. The economy took a downturn long before Obama took office, that's pretty much common knowledge at this point.

The fact that you know nothing of the real world further exposes your utter stupidity. You are a common sheep that gets sheared regularly.

Take some responsibly in your life, junior. Stop blaming every one for your shortcomings.

dork

Thane, India

#210 Mar 25, 2012
ese
Oh really

Scottsbluff, NE

#211 Mar 25, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, maybe you didn’t get the memo… Reagan is dead… post something relevant that can help keep your spirits up.
The comparisons are there. A failed presidency that still look hopeful in the spring of the year and then as election time approach -the polls shift
Oh really

Scottsbluff, NE

#212 Mar 25, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see. After making no valid points you resort to your only recourse...homosexual comments. The economy took a downturn long before Obama took office, that's pretty much common knowledge at this point.
The fact that you know nothing of the real world further exposes your utter stupidity. You are a common sheep that gets sheared regularly.
Take some responsibly in your life, junior. Stop blaming every one for your shortcomings.
Follow your own advise! You apparently have many shortcomings of your own that this post clearly shows. Now see if you can handle some reality here ....

It has been three and half years the blame game is growing pathetic and it is time for the admin to put on their big boy panties and act like adults.
Breitbart

Berlin, NJ

#213 Mar 26, 2012
Obama is a Cocklicker.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#216 Mar 26, 2012
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow your own advise! You apparently have many shortcomings of your own that this post clearly shows. Now see if you can handle some reality here ....
It has been three and half years the blame game is growing pathetic and it is time for the admin to put on their big boy panties and act like adults.
What blame game? You reek of unintelligible nonsense.

Twisting my words to fit your pathetic agenda won't help you.

Truly sad.
Breitbart

Berlin, NJ

#217 Mar 29, 2012
Obama is a big fairy jerk-off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loretta Guccione ex attorney Jun 27 informationplease 1
jimi hendrix Jun 24 Calhoon 1
Missippi Highway Patrol Summer Camp Jun 24 Calhoon 1
News Conservatives will talk free-market, small gove... Jun 24 Saturday 4
Arbys resturant sucks Jun 23 ThomasA 2
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Jun 23 Romneycare killed... 50
Stupid Cauasins Building homes for WELFARE NEG... Jun 21 Calhoon 1

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages