Obama film gets mixed reviews

Obama film gets mixed reviews

There are 176 comments on the USA Today story from Mar 10, 2012, titled Obama film gets mixed reviews. In it, USA Today reports that:

While the political types debate the film Game Change -- discussed in an earlier post -- there is also chatter about another new production: The 17-minute documentary on President Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#1 Mar 10, 2012
The critics to this 17 minute documentary are beyond ridiculous; what do they expect, for the Obama campaign to put something negative in a pro-Obama documentary?

There are a lot of positive accomplishments; so much that 17 minutes isn’t enough time to present them all… I can’t wait to see it though.
Moliner

Enterprise, AL

#2 Mar 10, 2012
It isn't a documentary.

It is a campaign propaganda flick, financed with campaign funds.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 10, 2012
The Maher check for 1 million was good wasn't it?
What's the Problem?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 10, 2012
Moliner wrote:
It isn't a documentary.
Great!

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#5 Mar 10, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The critics to this 17 minute documentary are beyond ridiculous; what do they expect, for the Obama campaign to put something negative in a pro-Obama documentary?
There are a lot of positive accomplishments; so much that 17 minutes isn’t enough time to present them all… I can’t wait to see it though.
No mention of 11 failed jobs programs, Egypt, Libya, Syria in turmoil, Iran running rampant, drilling in America shut down, companies leaving the blue states for red states to get lower taxes and regualtions.

Let's see, something positive...hmm. Oh, he got a lot of golf in!

Kemp, TX

#6 Mar 10, 2012
RayOne wrote:
The Maher check for 1 million was good wasn't it?
What's the Problem?
Maher wrote the script. Nothing but fiction. America isn't that stupid.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 10, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
No mention of 11 failed jobs programs, Egypt, Libya, Syria in turmoil, Iran running rampant, drilling in America shut down, companies leaving the blue states for red states to get lower taxes and regualtions.
Let's see, something positive...hmm. Oh, he got a lot of golf in!
But of course we all know you weren't this critical of the idiot, Bush, now were you? Hypocrite much?

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#9 Mar 10, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Maher wrote the script. Nothing but fiction. America isn't that stupid.
You all were stupid enough to vote for Bush, now weren't you? You were stupid enough to fall for his lies on WMD and engage in an illegal war in Iraq to depose Sadaam, now weren't you?

You all have some short memory laspes when it serves your purposes but we're all supposed to listen to people who weren't stupid or duped? I don't think so, lol.

Kemp, TX

#11 Mar 10, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>But of course we all know you weren't this critical of the idiot, Bush, now were you? Hypocrite much?
No, but you were! Payback is hell, ain't it?
Gravediggers

United States

#12 Mar 10, 2012
The Sarah "Maher called her a c unt" Palin HBO film "Game Change" was produced by Tom Hanks.

Tom Hanks also narrated the Obama propaganda documentary.

Manipulation of the press and media. When you have a generation who has grown up watching the telly and innane shows; they will believe the propaganda as 'entertain truth'.
radiofreeamerica

Tampa, FL

#13 Mar 10, 2012
The obama propaganda mcchine is gearing up.Get ready.There is much more BS to follow from Hollywood.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#15 Mar 10, 2012
I hope it provides the details of the heroic deeds by obama in his hard fought battle to 'win' the nobel peace prize.

Kemp, TX

#16 Mar 10, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>You all were stupid enough to vote for Bush, now weren't you? You were stupid enough to fall for his lies on WMD and engage in an illegal war in Iraq to depose Sadaam, now weren't you?
You all have some short memory laspes when it serves your purposes but we're all supposed to listen to people who weren't stupid or duped? I don't think so, lol.
77 senators voted to go to Iraq, and a majority of house WHICH included most democrats. Then you re-elected the same gullible democrats?? Who is having a memory lapse here? Obama did NOT seek approval from congress when bombing libya.
Intelligence agencies from several different countries said he had WMD. Saddam violated UN policies several times. We had just been attacked on 9/11. We were attacked several times under clinton, nothing was done except an attack on Waco and ameican citizens. Try memory pills.

Kemp, TX

#17 Mar 10, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You say no one cares what I think… and yet, here you are - caring. Now, I do consider you to be a “no one” but I find it very amusing to see you so vexed over my comment. You right-wingers are pathetic and silly; how about focus on the story that is up for discussion instead of the intelligent people who express an on topic opinion.
Vexed? Try amused and flabbergasted that a person can claim to be a Marine and be as dishonorable as you are to fellow countryment.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#18 Mar 10, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>But of course we all know you weren't this critical of the idiot, Bush, now were you? Hypocrite much?
Barbara is the only one talking to the media, and she holds no office nor was elected, so ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#19 Mar 10, 2012
Kenya-Parliament-Minutes-5Nov0 8
Page 17 Col. 2
http://www.scribd.com/doc/11594015/Kenya-Parl...
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Mar 10, 2012
just proves what a self serving narcissistic fop this bozo is.
Odumbas s Policies

Greencastle, PA

#22 Mar 10, 2012
Next he will have statues and paintings put up all over like Sadaam Insane did.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#23 Mar 10, 2012
Moliner wrote:
It isn't a documentary.
Yep. Sounds like a GAME CHANGE. Thanks, Citizens United!

Careful what you wish for....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#24 Mar 10, 2012
The-Nigerian-Observer-2008-11- 04-News-Story-Discusses-Kenyan -Born

http://www.scribd.com/puzo1/d/34443187-Nigeri...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Mikeymike116 20,936
Those Who Hate God ( REPENT) Mar 26 Jesus 3
Public Radio and TV Mar 21 Charles 1
Trump/Putin Steamroom Pix Mar 18 Secure Order 1
Jackson Ms ( HATE AND MURDER) Mar 18 Oh my god 2
Jackson Police ( REPENT) ( REPENT) Mar 11 WAR ON JESUS 1
Murder Murder Murder Jackson Ms Mar 10 WAR ON GOD 1

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages