Internet war of words breaks out in Miss. killing

Aug 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salon

In this Aug. 11, 2011 photo, a pickup truck speeds past the site were authorities say James Anderson, a black man, was deliberately run over by a white teenager in south Jackson, Miss., in an alleged hate crime that was caught on video which has ignited an online war of words.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2011
Mavis Williams

Riverdale, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

I think it is really sad that people are still so evil. If children grow up in homes where they are taught to hate that is all they know. There is no excuse to go out and kill, we all should have common sense. I pray for the family who lost their love one, and for the family who raised such a monster.
may

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

You can't believe everything you read.. And if you knew the whole story you would see the video as true . The man was drunk and feel into the street.. The kids never knew about it.
Educate Yourself

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Mavis Williams wrote:
I think it is really sad that people are still so evil. If children grow up in homes where they are taught to hate that is all they know. There is no excuse to go out and kill, we all should have common sense. I pray for the family who lost their love one, and for the family who raised such a monster.
Do you also pray for the parents of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom? What about the white victims of black flash mobs? Do you pray for them as well?
whattha

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Prayer should start in homes, and put back in schools. monsters are monsters. Biggotry and hate is not a disease of the white or the black but both. So sorry for the victims of the monsters, hate created them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr truth told 18,743
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 5 hr Emory Moss Real true 1,040
Mississippi Activists Denied Access to Senator'... 20 hr Raoul Thibodeaux 1
Ebay Exodus: Why Are Thousands of Sellers Leavi... (Jun '13) Tue RealityFocus 21
Study vs Pain Mon Too dumb 4
10 (5) Reasons 'Dance Moms' Fans Should Watch '... Aug 16 amw 9
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 11 Vote 1,985

Search the Jackson Forum:
•••
•••
Jackson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson Jobs

•••