Comments
21 - 40 of 57 Comments Last updated Feb 11, 2014
e friend

AOL

#21 Sep 21, 2007
This is true of every county, city, town, or school district with a majority black population. When whites leave everything starts going downhill.
truth

Madison, MS

#22 Oct 13, 2007
yeah the number one place for child molesters are in the white areas,........and thats a fact
Mo-Nique

Terry, MS

#23 Oct 16, 2007
this makes mississippi looks bad. this don't make a bat out of hell since
Ben

Chennai, India

#24 Dec 18, 2007
How about staying within University of Mississippi School of Dentistry.Is it safe from crime problems.
LOL

Syracuse, NY

#25 Dec 25, 2007
I lived in Pearl MS.For 30 years.Jackson/Pearl have a very low crimed rate to where I live now,Syracuse NY.I never experienced a incident of crime.To my family or myself in the 30 years
Wendy Terry MS

Byram, MS

#26 Jan 16, 2009
Kim wrote:
I'm considering a job opportunity in Jackson but I'm concerned about the high crime rate. I'm interested in personal views of Jackson residents as to the quality of life in your town. What are the positive and negative aspects of Jackson?
If u don't mind home invasions, armed robbery,auto theft, rape, corrupt ciy officials, poor school districts, pathetic police dept.....I could go on forever. If anyone tells u it's a safe place, they are full of it.
suzieq

Madison, MS

#27 Jan 18, 2009
POP wrote:
I Grew up in south Jackson And I loved it. but I can not say I would live there now. The city is a mess now it is almost bankrupt and has a crime problem. The population of Jackson is over 75% black. I am not saying that is the reason for the problems but it was not that way when it was 75% white.Now call me what you will but those are the facts nothing more nouthing less.The truth sometimes hurts but it will set you free.
come on pop that is the real reason for crime in jackson because of the black population. wanna see real crime look at memphis tn.
Listless

Brooks, GA

#28 Feb 3, 2009
Wow! I lived in Jackson and worked at City Hall around 1975 - 76 and I'm amazed at what I'm reading here. Admittedly, I haven't kept tab on the goings on in Jackson yet still surprised. I lived in downtown in a low-rise apartment building,(can't remember the name...perhaps, Sterling House?) anyway, it was great. The city was one of the cleaned I had ever lived in and the streets and parks were well maintained and very clean. City Hall in Jackson is actually one of the few buildings left standing in the Civil War. It was a truly beautiful and stately looking building and I do hope that hasn't changed? And, the landscaping around City Hall was second to none. I moved away and never looked back but I do have good memories of living in Jackson and I'm sorry to hear that things have, apparently, changed. Sounds like too many people and too little money...I'd suggest you move but every place has its own unique problems...some just a lot worse than others! God bless all of us!

“Gravity controls Everything”

Since: Mar 09

The United States of America

#29 Mar 22, 2009
I am originally from Laurel,MS and grew up in Jackson,MS---Both have turned from Mayberry to little Chicagos--I have seen the towns turn into sink holes--I don't know where you can move anymore without crime???---The whole country has gone to HELL in a hand basket with rollers!!--So SAD to see!!

#30 Mar 22, 2009
suzieq wrote:
<quoted text> come on pop that is the real reason for crime in jackson because of the black population. wanna see real crime look at memphis tn.
You can look at Memphis and even worse--New Orleans---New Orleans is a war zone--I think you would be safer living in Bagdad---It's the usual suspects that are decaying our cities--read between the lines--Facts are facts and the truth has to be told--We still have the 1st amendment for free speech and the 2nd amendment(the right to bear arms)Bill of Rights --or until Obama's black panthers try to take them away from us---That's when the REVOLUTION will start!!--The tea parties have already started!!

#31 Mar 22, 2009
LOL wrote:
I lived in Pearl MS.For 30 years.Jackson/Pearl have a very low crimed rate to where I live now,Syracuse NY.I never experienced a incident of crime.To my family or myself in the 30 years
That's because you moved to yankee land where I heard all that lives in Syracuse are jews who only rob you at the jewlery store!
TEA PARTY CRASHER

United States

#32 Apr 14, 2009
I'm thinking of moving into Mississsippi, Jackson to be exact. After reading these blogs I can honestly say that there may be crime in Jackson, but the level of ignorance demonstrated in these blogs by these PYT's is amazing. Saying that Obama's panthers will try to take your rights away is absolutely ridiculous. Go ahead, start your tea party. Your own ignorance will chew you up. You are stupid and more than likely uneducated, this would probably account for the total nonsence spewing from your mouths. IDIOT!

#33 Apr 15, 2009
I'm thinking of moving into Mississsippi, Jackson to be exact. After reading these blogs I can honestly say that there may be crime in Jackson, but the level of ignorance demonstrated in these blogs by these PYT's is amazing. Saying that Obama's panthers will try to take your rights away is absolutely ridiculous. Go ahead, start your tea party. Your own ignorance will chew you up. You are stupid and more than likely uneducated, this would probably account for the total nonsence spewing from your mouths. IDIOT!

Stay in Georgia fool---Jackson is a crime ridden cess pool--I grew up here and I have seen it rot from a good city(almost like Mayberry) to a New Orleans or Chicago!!!--More than likely you are a black that voted for Obama just because he's black---and they call us whites racist--hahaha--You just stay where you are and don't come to Jackson!!
TEA PARTY CRASHER

Higganum, CT

#34 Apr 16, 2009
Well I would make a strong argument that you are one of those PWT's I so casually referred to. Obviously you have never traveled to the Chicagos and the New Yorks and the LAs'. These places are predominantly white with a small concentration of minorities. The crime associated with those minorities are promulgated by white executives to sell the news. Clearly you are so busy watching the propaganda that whites have so cleverly orchestrated in the papers and on TV. You have not left your comfort zone, you are a complacent racist. You rely on those stereotypes you see and hear. Goldclaw, you are absolutely correct-I am black. That is the only correct assumption you have made in your blog. You keep referring to the old MS as Mayberry-the place you lived. You've stated that this was a great place to live. I suppose this "Mayberry" and the people that resided there were the lynchers that killed thousands of blacks. I believe that this is the period in this country you are most proud. That says more about you than me. So call me a fool dummy. You are the worst kind of person. So blind from your benightedness that you can't tell the time of day. Contrary to what you believe some of us did move past the 12th grade. You are sad-an insult to human-kind. It's a shame air is wasted on you.
Synbad

Pine Bluff, AR

#35 Apr 18, 2009
Keep hope alive!
GOLDCLAW

Ridgeland, MS

#36 Apr 18, 2009
I grew up in West Jackson--It was so clean and good back in the 60's--Now I would have to drive through there in a tank--It's worse than Bagdad!!--It has sunk into the big cesspool!!

#37 Apr 20, 2009
TEA PARTY CRASHER wrote:
Well I would make a strong argument that you are one of those PWT's I so casually referred to. Obviously you have never traveled to the Chicagos and the New Yorks and the LAs'. These places are predominantly white with a small concentration of minorities. The crime associated with those minorities are promulgated by white executives to sell the news. Clearly you are so busy watching the propaganda that whites have so cleverly orchestrated in the papers and on TV. You have not left your comfort zone, you are a complacent racist. You rely on those stereotypes you see and hear. Goldclaw, you are absolutely correct-I am black. That is the only correct assumption you have made in your blog. You keep referring to the old MS as Mayberry-the place you lived. You've stated that this was a great place to live. I suppose this "Mayberry" and the people that resided there were the lynchers that killed thousands of blacks. I believe that this is the period in this country you are most proud. That says more about you than me. So call me a fool dummy. You are the worst kind of person. So blind from your benightedness that you can't tell the time of day. Contrary to what you believe some of us did move past the 12th grade. You are sad-an insult to human-kind. It's a shame air is wasted on you.
And blacks aren't racist???--Give me a break boy---All I see on the news that commit crimes in Jackson are black faces--Just telling the truth Sambo--Can you handle the truth???--btw--racist is an overused and over-rated word--I feel no white guilt at all buckwheat!!!-I am proud of being White and glad I live in Madison away from Jackson's crime!!

#38 Apr 20, 2009
I want to move to Nashville,TN--Beautiful country up there!!
TEA PARTY CRASHER

United States

#39 Apr 21, 2009
I see it took you four days to respond to my blog. Did you have to get one of your Jewish friends to translate? Or did you have to get one of your white friends to turn the words I wrote into hick so that you could understand? By calling me “Sambo”,“boy”, and “buckwheat” you prove you are not racist? You contradict yourself. I call you racist for the words you use, not for your ideals. Your kind went from hiding behind sheets to hiding behind your computer- that’s progress. You prefer reminiscing about me being enslaved and Jews in concentration camps while you ride down the streets of Mississippi in your dirty Ford pick-up throwing Molotov cocktails in homes, bombs in churches, and burning crosses on lawns. Mississippi burning indeed. Why so angry? Did your wife leave you for some big black buck? A real man wouldn’t blame blacks for their issues. It’s not my fault your parents are first cousins. I SPOOK you!

#40 Apr 22, 2009
TEA PARTY CRASHER wrote:
I see it took you four days to respond to my blog. Did you have to get one of your Jewish friends to translate? Or did you have to get one of your white friends to turn the words I wrote into hick so that you could understand? By calling me “Sambo”,“boy”, and “buckwheat” you prove you are not racist? You contradict yourself. I call you racist for the words you use, not for your ideals. Your kind went from hiding behind sheets to hiding behind your computer- that’s progress. You prefer reminiscing about me being enslaved and Jews in concentration camps while you ride down the streets of Mississippi in your dirty Ford pick-up throwing Molotov cocktails in homes, bombs in churches, and burning crosses on lawns. Mississippi burning indeed. Why so angry? Did your wife leave you for some big black buck? A real man wouldn’t blame blacks for their issues. It’s not my fault your parents are first cousins. I SPOOK you!
You don't spook me or anyone!!--YOU are just A SPOOK with a big stupid mouth!!--Go back to Africa--groid!!--groids are the cancer of the earth!!-They truly are the "BLACK PLAGUE"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bently 18,880
Witness: Beaten man told eatery 'not safe for w... 22 hr mentul_autocrat 6
Suspect leads investigators to bodies of missin... (Nov '13) Fri curious 2
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Fri Greedy Fired Wright 1,051
Recent PCA Boiler Accident... Fri Concerned Citizen 1
Perfectly thin xtreme diet pill (Dec '13) Thu JBowen 7
M-Tek Akiko Aug 28 employee 1
•••
•••
•••